ioukta

French interview date and self employed USC

2 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello,

i was sent here basically to ask, how did you get your interview date?

do you chose it? is it imposed? How does Paris handle this? you receive a letter? a phone call? can you move the date further? has anyone tried to call them? last time i did it cost 15 euros to ask a question lool

also

who has a self employed USC? what did you give? has anyone got a self employed USC that hasn't made enough money in the past and just started making it ?

my USC is a self employed insurance agent although he's paid by the commission i guess he can have letters from the companies that pay him...

can I hear experiences with that?

This self employed thing is so nerve racking, cause we don't want to ask his parents to be sponsors, at 28 way to cut off his balls when they haven't been supportive of his carreer

Edited by ioukta

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

bump please

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.