-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello vj family i got question does NVC AVR UPDATED DaILY?

clav214 AVR does not update daily... AVR updates when ur case is in progress, like if they received "something" from u or they reviewed "something" from u. AVR ussually updates a week after they received ur package... did u send it via USPS certified and prioritized? they got my checklist response package by aug5 as per USPS and was in the system by august10. call NVC and talk to human to be sure! goodluck...

Timeline

clav214 AVR does not update daily... AVR updates when ur case is in progress, like if they received "something" from u or they reviewed "something" from u. AVR ussually updates a week after they received ur package... did u send it via USPS certified and prioritized? they got my checklist response package by aug5 as per USPS and was in the system by august10. call NVC and talk to human to be sure! goodluck...

but it is possible for AVR to be updated daily...that happened with my ds230..july12 NVC got it,july19 entered in the system as per AVR,july20 reviewed and found incomplete as per AVR, july21 a checklist letter was generated as per AVR, july22 got my checklist letter....

Filed: Timeline

maui it say's their waiting for may AOS but they mailed last week as of now its not in NVC AVR... i was not the one who mailed it so i dont know if what mailing option they do... wish me luck vj family coz i need a lot hehehe... god bless us all

Edited by clav214

Timeline

maui it say's their waiting for may AOS but they mailed last week as of now its not in NVC AVR... i was not the one who mailed it so i dont know if what mailing option they do... wish me luck vj family coz i need a lot hehehe... god bless us all

ohhh i got the same situation as yours before.. we paid a particular person to the job for my hubby's AOS and let her to do the mailing and all.. but unfortunately NVC aint got the docs so we sent it once again.. as long as that person is worth ur trust no need to worry! if they mailed it last week then give it a few days more... we sent it by august2 in the afternoon over overnight express mail and NVC got it by august5!!!it took them extra days!!!... then entered in the system by august10... and now still waiting for the review... dont u worry i everything will be fine godbless u

Timeline

congrats p/noy! so when are you leaving?

btw,does your xray cd has cr1...sorry..im so worried!

Don't worry, the important data there that has to be correct is your name and date of birth. When is the schedule of your interview?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't worry, the important data there that has to be correct is your name and date of birth. When is the schedule of your interview?

sept 16.so your cd has f2a in it?i'm just worried that POE might notice the error..so i want to correct it asap..thanks!

Timeline

sept 16.so your cd has f2a in it?i'm just worried that POE might notice the error..so i want to correct it asap..thanks!

CR(1) means the postion of the Central Ray on your chest when the X-ray was done. Don't worry too much OK? Try to get some rest before your interview. Relax and enjoy the experience. Have a lot of patience at the Embassy, because it will be a loooooooooooooong wait before you're interviewed by a Consul. Good luck!

Timeline

OK. LET ME SHARE HOW I SEE WHAT THE AGENT NEEDS TO DO SO YOU GUYS DECIDE.

WILL:

- be the person to receive all the emails from NVC for any progress and anything that NVC needs about your case.

(of course, the beneficiary can will still receive that as long as their email add is with the NVC system)

- be the person to pay all the bills ($70.00 for IV bill, and $400.00 for every beneficiary that is coming to the US)

- be the primary person to contact NVC incase of any issue with the paper works...

I myself is the petitioner and the agent as well, lesser stress that way and is faster to contact NVC. i believe almost everyone here has the petitioner as the agent!

i called NVC and have my case number already august 19, 2010... thank you Lord!!!

and goodluck to all..

Timeline

CR(1) means the postion of the Central Ray on your chest when the X-ray was done. Don't worry too much OK? Try to get some rest before your interview. Relax and enjoy the experience. Have a lot of patience at the Embassy, because it will be a loooooooooooooong wait before you're interviewed by a Consul. Good luck!

million thanks to you P/Noy..i'll take your advice..and i'll pray that you will have a safe trip to US..so happy for you..

Timeline

congrats p/noy! so when are you leaving?

btw,does your xray cd has cr1...sorry..im so worried!

thank you..

odnE., hOw wAs yOur mEdicAL expEriencE..iM a bit anxiOus iM abOut tO hAve mY mEdicAL exAm on tUesdAy with mY sOn..a bit wOrried.,;( mY sOn's imMunizAtiOn recOrd is a bit cOnfusing and i dNt knOw wHat tO dO., anYwAy cOngrAtULAtiOns oncE agAin!!! God Bless us aLL!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.