-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

we got the same PD maui? nov 2008? when did you send your DS230?

clav we mailed AOS first followed by my ds230 but since our aos aint reach NVC, ds230 was reviewed first. ds230 was in the system by july 19 and was reviewed july 20...i got checklist letter for my NBI and AOS july 22...mailed checklist response and entered in the system by aug9 and 10. we mailed it separately,we just print separate barcoded sheet. How about ur case how was it going?

clav we mailed AOS first followed by my ds230 but since our aos aint reach NVC, ds230 was reviewed first. ds230 was in the system by july 19 and was reviewed july 20...i got checklist letter for my NBI and AOS july 22...mailed checklist response and entered in the system by aug9 and 10. we mailed it separately,we just print separate barcoded sheet. How about ur case how was it going?

Hi Maui23, how are you doing with your case. Hope everythin is well. God Bless!!

Missy

Timeline

huh?? are you sure?? we'll be picking up our court order this week....you know how third world country works sometimes.. people who are working on it always says "TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW"

CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER MISSY? i will call you about this and maybe will do the same thing.... pls/?/??? thanks much... you're a heaven sent angel!

ate mitch good news yan..YES!!! Yup mahirap na talaga pa passport ngaun kc new rule by appointment na, yan din naging problema ko nun for my renewal...got appontment date d2 sa province after 2months pa and i caint wait na..u know what ngpunta ako manila at ngbayad mas mahal sa fixer para lang makaappointment sa DFA sa araw na un lol. does ur stepson has his appointment date already?... u can go to manila kaso lang too far from cebu... hope everything will be fine..goodluck!

Timeline

Hi Maui23, how are you doing with your case. Hope everythin is well. God Bless!!

Missy

NVC got my checklist response already and soo far im in that 6-8 weeks bandwagon... im earnestly praying everything would be fine..NO RFE again and be case complete...thanks missy

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you mitch... this is now the second week since they mailed my AOS>> and is it better if i speak to an operator ask if they received it or not or just wait for the AVR to say received...

give it till end of this week then you can call NVC for your AOS. dont wait for the AVR to confirm it.. sometimes AVR is not as accurate as when you call and will really speak with the operator. if i were you, i will call them tomorrow. (friday)

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

ate mitch good news yan..YES!!! Yup mahirap na talaga pa passport ngaun kc new rule by appointment na, yan din naging problema ko nun for my renewal...got appontment date d2 sa province after 2months pa and i caint wait na..u know what ngpunta ako manila at ngbayad mas mahal sa fixer para lang makaappointment sa DFA sa araw na un lol. does ur stepson has his appointment date already?... u can go to manila kaso lang too far from cebu... hope everything will be fine..goodluck!

i havent heard of making an appt for passports. my husband got his passport from DFA-DAVAO and it took 15 days till he picked it up and with no hassle.. they dont have to go to manila for passports its just that we have to wait for that 15 days. as long as we're done with all the requirements for ds230 except for my stepson's passport then, kong pwede man lang na ipasa without it by writing a letter stating that passport will just be during the interview then i pray we will be okay.

ill try to call you when i get off work today. thanks much missy!

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks alit! My priority date is February 2008, but to tell you frankly, your priority date has nothing to do with the case completion of your case at NVC and the scheduling of your interview. Once your case is current and your case is "documentarily qualified", NVC will forward your case to the Embassy already. Another tip, Make sure to complete all documents before you send them to NVC. Try to avoid a Request for Further Evidence as this will slow down the processing of your case. Once all your document are in order, NVC will surely always complete your case after 2 weeks from the date that they entered your documents into their system.

That's good news for me, my PD is September 2008!!! Ur so lucky coz ur case go so smoothly... I taught ur PD is late 2007 coz Odne's PD is October 2007... I do hope that by Oct. or Nov. i had my interview appointment letter too... Thanks for the tips and advice... God Bless u in ur interview... Thanks!!!

Timeline

That's good news for me, my PD is September 2008!!! Ur so lucky coz ur case go so smoothly... I taught ur PD is late 2007 coz Odne's PD is October 2007... I do hope that by Oct. or Nov. i had my interview appointment letter too... Thanks for the tips and advice... God Bless u in ur interview... Thanks!!!

I already have my visa. I'l be leaving for the States soon... :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.