-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys..

finally got my interview..15 days after my case completed..

i wasn't expecting it because it's Sunday.i was really surprised..and happy...

thank you guys for all your help

i just hope i'll pass my medical and this interview...

odne that was soo fast!!! congratulations!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh my God! my hubby filed spouse petition for me on last Sept. 2009 and we got NOA1 last Sept. 2009, he is american citizen, it means we are still waiting our paper to be complete longer? We are still on our status of waiting for NOA2. I know how hard to be away from your husband, I almost everyday crying because of missing him so much. and I know how he felt also. ONe of the couple married I knew last year they got approved their k-3 spouse only for 9 months and with in 10 months they are already get together and start living in one roof now.

Some people who are in the stage of gf's and bf's applying for the K-1's is easily and earliest get approved, why the system like this? sounds unfair to the true and legal couple waiting for the long years. hu! hu! hu!

Sept. 2009 = Hard copy of NOA1

July 29, 2010 = Initial review

I-129F and I-130 are approved =Aug. 30, 2010

NOA2 Hard Copy =Sept. 4, 2010

Got the NVC case assigned number = Sept. 13th, 2010

NVC processed completed = Feb. 14th, 2011

--------------------------------------------------

Medical at St. Luke Manila = Feb. 21, 2011

Interview at US Embassy Manila = March 11, 2011

Visa Issued == March 14, 2011

Visa delivered/ Visa on Hand= March 17, 2011

CFO Counseling and Seminar == March 18, 2011 ( just 2 and half hours done at the same day ) and got the passport sticker.

Flight departure from Philippines = March 23, 2011

Arrive in the US = March 23, 2011

3rd yr. Wedding Anniversary = March 24, 2011

-------------------------------------------------

SSN card Recieved = April 1, 2011

Begin working = April 2, 2011

Received State Identification resident = April 7, 2011

Green Card 10 years unconditional received = April 15, 2011 @ 4 pm

---------------------------------------------------

I-129F and I-130 are both approved today Aug. 30, 2010 ,

Sept. 4, 2010 got a hard copy of NOA2 for both petitions,... waiting for the next step......------ oh yeah!!!----K3 Turn to IR-1 for Spouse petition for more than 2 years of marriage

Thank You Lord God [/size][/b]

[/font]

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What do you mean by how many months? Are you pertaining on the visa interview?

If yes, then it all depends on how fast you can complete all the documents that NVC needs from you and how fast NVC will process your case.

You can start reading the US embassy manila website for you to have an idea about the whole process and what documents are to be required by NVC.

You can start to request some of the documents like marriage contract and Birth cert. (NSO copy), NBI clearance etc.

By the way, make sure that your passport is not about to expire or already expired.

Hope my case will soon be approve by USCIS-CSC.

They touched my case today and hoping for the best.

thank you so much ekto

goodluck to your case!

Timeline

i have questions regarding processing documents, can i do it online?

In choice of address form, can a petitioner be my agent?

thanks!

goodluck to all, God bless.

Jaybie,

u can be the choice of agent even if you are the petioner... and I guess its better that way u will be the first to know re the progress of the case status.. re online application, am not sure about it.. Goodluck and God bless your petition.. :thumbs:

Timeline

Hello Everyone, Just like to thank you all for the help, info and prayers. My family had their interview last Wednesday and their immigrant visa was approved. Thanks a lot. And i hope everyone will be over with their journey, too. I will still keep you all guys on my prayers. Goodluck and God Bless!! :)

Mis-sy

Congratulations Missy...Yahoooo..finally, u will be reunited with ur family soon.. :dance:

Timeline

hi guys..

Congratulations for ur interview date Odne.. and Goodluck on that big day... when will be the date? hope and pray for ur success...God bless you :thumbs:

Timeline

Hi Raymon! The interview went very well. Just a tip for those who are going to be interviewed, bring all your documents, even if you already submitted it at the NVC. I won't post my interview experience, 'cause it is so similar to the ones that were already posted here. Tell your spouse to just relax and enjoy the experience :D Good luck on your journey too! By the way, I was approved! :D

Pnoy, big congratulations for ur approval.. God is reall good all the time.. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

Congratulations for ur interview date Odne.. and Goodluck on that big day... when will be the date? hope and pray for ur success...God bless you :thumbs:

my interview will be on sept 16..thanks for all the infos and help..i pray that i will pass the medical and interview...

odne that was soo fast!!! congratulations!!!!!

yeah i'm really surprise and thankful..how about your case?how is it?

Filed: Timeline

C,your PD is already current..(check this link..http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5113.html )and if they asked you to send and pay for docs..it means your case was already approved..maybe you lost your NOA2 on the mail.

GoodLuck!

edno, thanks!

When I check USCIS processing time it still says March 23, 2009, but when I access the site you sent me, the Visa Bulletin it says Jan 2010.

What will I need to do now? My 3 email address has been subscribed to USCIS case notification, none received approval notice.

Thanks for the reply

Filed: Timeline

i have questions regarding processing documents, can i do it online?

In choice of address form, can a petitioner be my agent?

thanks!

goodluck to all, God bless.

Yes, you can send the choice of Agent Online. You can download the DS 3032 form, sign it, scan and then attach the file in email and send it to NVC. That is what I did and they replied to my email and inform me that they got it.

You can also provide the Agent info on the body of the email to be sure. The petitioner can be the agent it you wish.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys..

Congrats Odne!!! May God bless and guide you in your BIG DAY!!! BTW what is ur PD?

Timeline

my interview will be on sept 16..thanks for all the infos and help..i pray that i will pass the medical and interview...

yeah i'm really surprise and thankful..how about your case?how is it?

im still hoping for case complete... sent my ASO RFE and was in the system by aug 10. hopefully it wont take that long. your soo lucky everything was turning really fast for you. Goodluck in your interview... hope i get mine too soon

Timeline

Congrats Odne!!! May God bless and guide you in your BIG DAY!!! BTW what is ur PD?

alit how was your case going?? any updates??? odne's PD is i think March 2009. ur pd is oct 2008 right? mine is nov 2008, as i observed on how things going you dont really nead to wait that long like others to have interview shedule. its a matter of luck i guess. PD dont really matter as long as it shows current. goodluck to us guys...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.