liraC

Philippines AOS JULY 2009 Thread!!!

16 posts in this topic

Hello philippines and hello Vj's...

Let us gather here for AOS july 2009,give and get some ideas or steps!!!am on K-1 visa and i just got married June 22,2009,tapos ko na rin na filled out ang mga forms needed for AOS..As of this moment wait ko muna SSN ko and then proceed na for aos on JULY!!!How about you guyz?

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Hello philippines and hello Vj's...

Let us gather here for AOS july 2009,give and get some ideas or steps!!!am on K-1 visa and i just got married June 22,2009,tapos ko na rin na filled out ang mga forms needed for AOS..As of this moment wait ko muna SSN ko and then proceed na for aos on JULY!!!How about you guyz?

hi,ur from where in us?so u will file ur aos on july?did u finish ur vaccination or I-693?

Hi,

I will joined here :), its tentative on my part if we will apply this month or early August. But as of now we are preparing for all the papers we need. :)

Have a great day to all of you.

Dalyn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello there! I just sent my application last week. Sadly, I did get a chance to have my SSN coz immigration has encoded my name in the database incorrectly. However, I did not have to wait for the issuance of my SS Card. I have proceeded to my AOS application.

I hope we wont encounter problem with our journey.

God bless to everybody!

God bless to everybody :)

hi,ur from where in us?so u will file ur aos on july?did u finish ur vaccination or I-693?

[/quote

hello..i am from fredericksburg,virginia..Nope,am not yet finish my I-693 probably contact the civil surgeon next week..Filling the AOS would be the last week of july!!!Anyways,how many vaccine they will be given to me?thank you..

=TIMELINE=

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

hello..i am from fredericksburg,virginia..Nope,am not yet finish my I-693 probably contact the civil surgeon next week..Filling the AOS would be the last week of july!!!Anyways,how many vaccine they will be given to me?thank you..

I just have a question with this, are still going to have vaccinations here? We already had in the Philippines right? So, All we need to submit is the form that they gave to us DS-3025. Please correct me if I am wrong..

Thanks

I just have a question with this, are still going to have vaccinations here? We already had in the Philippines right? So, All we need to submit is the form that they gave to us DS-3025. Please correct me if I am wrong..

Thanks

Hi..yea,we are still going to have vaccines here because i assume there vaccines that are not available in the philippines..!!!

=TIMELINE=

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

Hi..yea,we are still going to have vaccines here because i assume there vaccines that are not available in the philippines..!!!

I can go anywhere here (any hospitals or center) for my vaccines all I just need to present is the DS-3025? Thanks.

I can go anywhere here (any hospitals or center) for my vaccines all I just need to present is the DS-3025? Thanks.

Actually, you can go anywhere to get the needed vaccines, but you need to have the civil surgeon tranfer the record from all of your shots, including those on the DS-3025, onto the I-693A form for their signature. The USCIS will not accept the DS-3025 alone as proof of vaccination. If you can get any needed vaccinations at a reasonable price from your civil surgeon, it might be better just to get everything done there at one time since they must transfer everything to the I-693A for signature anyway.

Hope that helps!

Scott

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

Actually, you can go anywhere to get the needed vaccines, but you need to have the civil surgeon tranfer the record from all of your shots, including those on the DS-3025, onto the I-693A form for their signature. The USCIS will not accept the DS-3025 alone as proof of vaccination. If you can get any needed vaccinations at a reasonable price from your civil surgeon, it might be better just to get everything done there at one time since they must transfer everything to the I-693A for signature anyway.

Hope that helps!

Scott

This is not entirely true.

If the beneficiary's vaccinations were COMPLETED as part of the visa process, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO INCLUDE FORM I-693 IN THE AOS SUBMISSION. All your medical information is enclosed in the brown envelope which was handed in at the POE. (this is what I had in mind) The envelope is then forwarded on to USCIS where it will be consolidated with the I-485 submission, once received. If you received a copy of the Vaccination Documentation Worksheet (Form DS-3025) from your Panel Physician, you may include a copy of that form in your AOS submission in place of Form I-693.

Read here.

You may still get a RFE for an I-693, but many VJers have been approved with the DS-3025. The vaccines needed depend upon age of the benficiary. Maybe someone will post the needed vaccines here.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

count me in :) we will submit our AOS this coming July 15. I hope everything will be ok. Goodluck to all of us...

AOS-

July 13, 2009 - AOS Package sent to Chicago via Fedex

July 14, 2009 - AOS Package delivered signed by J.CHYBA

July 20, 2009 - Recieved NOA1 for I-485 and I-765 (date of notice July 17, 2009)

July 21, 2009 - Touched(I-485 and I-765)

July 27, 2009 - Recieved Biometrics Appoinment Letter(for August 19, 2009/2pm) July 22, 2009 date of Notice

July 30, 2009 - Case Transfered to California

Aug 03, 2009 - Transfer Notice in Mail

Aug 05, 2009 - Touched(I-485)

Aug 06, 2009 - Touched(I-485)

Aug 19, 2009 - Biometrics done

Aug 20, 2009 - Touched (I-485) and (I-765)

Aug 29, 2009 - EAD(I-765) card production ordered

Sept 04, 2009 - EAD Approval Notice Sent - Thank you God!!!

Sept 08, 2009 - EAD card in hand. Thank you God, Happy Birthday Mama Mary..

Oct 16, 2009 - Touched(I-485)

Oct 19, 2009 - Touched(I-485)

Oct 28, 2009 - Card Production Ordered (I-485)

Oct 29, 2009 - Welcome Letter mailed

Nov 03, 2009 - I-485 APPROVED

Nov 05, 2009 - Permanent Resident Card Received (GC)

"The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen.Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure, God had already arranged all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him as he leads.

This is not entirely true.

If the beneficiary's vaccinations were COMPLETED as part of the visa process, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO INCLUDE FORM I-693 IN THE AOS SUBMISSION. All your medical information is enclosed in the brown envelope which was handed in at the POE. (this is what I had in mind) The envelope is then forwarded on to USCIS where it will be consolidated with the I-485 submission, once received. If you received a copy of the Vaccination Documentation Worksheet (Form DS-3025) from your Panel Physician, you may include a copy of that form in your AOS submission in place of Form I-693.

Read here.

You may still get a RFE for an I-693, but many VJers have been approved with the DS-3025. The vaccines needed depend upon age of the benficiary. Maybe someone will post the needed vaccines here.

Actually mine is not yet complete I believe coz the result in my DS-3025 was -vaccine history incomplete: applicant maybe eligible for blanket waivers because vaccination not medically appropriate.. Based on this I think I will be needing the vaccine for TDAP & Human papillomavirus, which I already taken in the Philippines but on the right side of the form they check the insufficient time interval, please correct me if I am wrong that I should need to take that here in USA to complete the vaccination, then I am all set.

I am thinking to go to civil surgeon then bring my DS-3025 & X-ray cd, get the 2 additional vaccines, i will just let them know that I already finished my medical examination in the Philippines, then they can transcribe my DS-3025, the additional vaccination to my I-693. I am just worried if the doctor will insist that I should undergo another whole processing of medical examination, which will not be good in money side :).

Thanks to all.

Dalyn

My wife's DS-3025 had both of those boxes checked too. TD and Varicella were circled wth TD being checked as Not routinely available. The Varicella has a vaccine date with Insufficient time interval checked. The DS-3025 was sufficient for my wife's AOS, but consulting someone with more experience in vaccines would be a good idea.

If you cannot find a local civil surgeon for a reasonable cost call:

Dr. L.E. Arnold

4534 West Gate Blvd., #114

Austin, TX 78745-1468

phone 512-444-3131.

Many VJers use him for transcribing.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

My wife's DS-3025 had both of those boxes checked too. TD and Varicella were circled wth TD being checked as Not routinely available. The Varicella has a vaccine date with Insufficient time interval checked. The DS-3025 was sufficient for my wife's AOS, but consulting someone with more experience in vaccines would be a good idea.

If you cannot find a local civil surgeon for a reasonable cost call:

Dr. L.E. Arnold

4534 West Gate Blvd., #114

Austin, TX 78745-1468

phone 512-444-3131.

Many VJers use him for transcribing.

Thanks, we called Dr. Arnold's office yesterday and we spoken to Tammy and told her what vaccination I had in the Philippines. And she advice us not to take the 2 vaccines w/o her advice until July 20. Coz the scenario was I took that 2 vaccines in our country already but at the right side of the form there is insufficient time interval, my perception here is I still need to take it here upon my arrival in US. But she told me not yet, wait for her advice if I need to or not necessarily. And that's it we follow her instruction, we just sent today the copy of my DS-3025 and part 1 of I-693.

Hope everything will be OK w/o the 2 addt'l vaccines.

:yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.