simosonia

i need some information

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i came here in u.s.by cr-1 visa.and i get after my resident card for 2 year.

i already sent my petetion for romove condition.

so what the deal is right here i dont recive my 1 year permit.

i receive app for my finger print.

i do sent my petition to california.

so what it will be next and how much can be take .

thank veryone

Timeline
last week.i have to app next month .so i will try what did you say to me

last week what? you went for biometrics last week?

please try to be more clear - it is hard to give advise if you are not clear.

uscis them recieve my pack at 5/22/09

after one month i do recieve lettre say i have to go for finger print at next month at 09.

why i dont recieve my premit for one year .

thank you for your help

thank veryone

Hi simosonia,

I think you got your biometric appointment letter and didn't get your NOA (Notice of Action) which is application acceptance receipt plus extension of your resident status (work + stay) for 1 year while your case is being processed.

I would suggest you make an infopass appointment for your nearest USCIS field office.

https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php

Will tell you the field based on your location.

On the 1st page choose "You need Service on a case that has already been filed " and then on the next page choose "If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment."

Go to Info pass appointment before appointment time (10-30 mins) and ask the IO (Immigration Officer) that you applied for I-751 and didn't get NOA and would like I-551 stamp on your passport.

Since you didn't get the NOA they will easily give you a stamp on your passport which will extend your work and stay for 1 year (which is 1 year added to the date your GC expires e.g GC expires 05-01-009 will be extended to 05-01-10)

NOA and I-551 stamp are the same thing which are equivalent to having a temporary GC till you get 10 year GC.

Infopass is appointment with the IO (Immigration Officer) at your near by field office to help with your case etc.

Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

thank veryone

Hi simosonia,

I think you got your biometric appointment letter and didn't get your NOA (Notice of Action) which is application acceptance receipt plus extension of your resident status (work + stay) for 1 year while your case is being processed.

I would suggest you make an infopass appointment for your nearest USCIS field office.

On the 1st page choose "You need Service on a case that has already been filed " and then on the next page choose "If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment."

Go to Info pass appointment before appointment time (10-30 mins) and ask the IO (Immigration Officer) that you applied for I-751 and didn't get NOA and would like I-551 stamp on your passport.

Since you didn't get the NOA they will easily give you a stamp on your passport which will extend your work and stay for 1 year (which is 1 year added to the date your GC expires e.g GC expires 05-01-009 will be extended to 05-01-10)

NOA and I-551 stamp are the same thing which are equivalent to having a temporary GC till you get 10 year GC.

Infopass is appointment with the IO (Immigration Officer) at your near by field office to help with your case etc.

Good Luck.

thank you about this information.so i will do what did you say to me thank you

thank veryone

Hi simosonia,

Good Luck.

And btw, staff at biometrics appointment can only take your picture, fingerprints and signature. They can't or don't have the authority to stamp your passport with the I-551 stamp, the only way to get the stamp is to make infopass appointment like Immigrant2009 said and get it at your local office. You can also request at the infopass appointment that they send a duplicate NOA since it's considered as "lost in mail" after 45 days. You also need to confirm with your local office that USCIS has input your correct address, down to the spelling and especially with the apartment or suite number (if you have), during your infopass appointment to make sure that duplicate NOA is send to the correct address this time. Hope all these help!

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.