Luisclus

New Card With Different Date On The Resident Since

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

I just received my 10 year RC but the date on the new card reads Resident Since 09/05/04 and the old card reads Resident Since 04/26/05; the new card has my name first followed by my last and my old one has my last name first followed by my first name. My questions are as follow:

1) Do I call them and let them know about the way my name appears on the new card (My first name first followed by a comma and then my last name; instead of the other way around.)?

2) Was the date changed to reflect the date of when I first submitted my application, or does it reflect the date they approved the first conditional RC?

:blush:

:crying: :crying:

I just received my 10 year RC but the date on the new card reads Resident Since 09/05/04 and the old card reads Resident Since 04/26/05; the new card has my name first followed by my last and my old one has my last name first followed by my first name. My questions are as follow:

1) Do I call them and let them know about the way my name appears on the new card (My first name first followed by a comma and then my last name; instead of the other way around.)?

2) Was the date changed to reflect the date of when I first submitted my application, or does it reflect the date they approved the first conditional RC?

:crying::crying:

it seems typo to me your date should not change. it can effect you n-400 application because you have to calculate 3 yeard minus 90 days from that. i would advise to call them and replace your card and there is special form for that. name sequence does not matter as they do it right for expample it shoud be like this and focus on coma

first last

last, first

N-400

09/14/2009 - N-400 Sent to Texas Lock Box

09/16/2009 - Delivered by USPS Priority Mail

09/18/2009 - Single Check Cashed 675 $

09/18/2009 - NOA Showing 595 $ ?

10/07/2009 - Biometrics - Done @ Jackson, MS

10/21/2009 - Interview Letter

12/08/2009 - Interview @ New Orleans, LA

I-751

09/14/2008 I-751 Sent to VSC

09/19/2008 NOA

03/05/2009 VSC to CSC Transfer

05/28/2009 Approval of I-751

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

it seems typo to me your date should not change. it can effect you n-400 application because you have to calculate 3 yeard minus 90 days from that. i would advise to call them and replace your card and there is special form for that. name sequence does not matter as they do it right for expample it shoud be like this and focus on coma

first last

last, first

WU WU WU :crying: :crying: :crying:

I just send back yesterday my I-90 with 10 years green card with the error, how long is going to take to receive the new one and how I can check the processing time online?

thank everybody for the help!!!!!!!!

first last

last, first

WU WU WU :crying::crying::crying:

I just send back yesterday my I-90 with 10 years green card with the error, how long is going to take to receive the new one and how I can check the processing time online?

thank everybody for the help!!!!!!!!

i had to do I-90 on my conditional card because there was typo in my name. when we do file under 'error categroy' of I-90 they still put us in general category as you know I-90 is used for other categories too. And there is long wait time line. so what i did i kept calling them because they were telling it will take long time and need to wait for my turn. But i told them it was USCIS mistake and you cant put me in general category of I-90. so i was able to talk with superviser one time and i got card withing few days.

N-400

09/14/2009 - N-400 Sent to Texas Lock Box

09/16/2009 - Delivered by USPS Priority Mail

09/18/2009 - Single Check Cashed 675 $

09/18/2009 - NOA Showing 595 $ ?

10/07/2009 - Biometrics - Done @ Jackson, MS

10/21/2009 - Interview Letter

12/08/2009 - Interview @ New Orleans, LA

I-751

09/14/2008 I-751 Sent to VSC

09/19/2008 NOA

03/05/2009 VSC to CSC Transfer

05/28/2009 Approval of I-751

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.