damniecy

Yardies Senseless Killing

36 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is crazy to me how they take innocent lives in Jamaica as if taking a candy from a baby. They killed my brothers brother last night only because he didnt want to go the so call DON of the area. He was the typical ghetto youth that was giving trouble but he started to do better with his life and staying out of trouble. They tried to kill him before and really I think its because of prayer and devine intervention that his life was spared and they left him alone.

But the devil and strong and when he wants something he will stop at nothing to get it. Imagine they started a netball competition and the girl kept arguing since it started. So his girlfriend was in the middle of it on Saturday and he went and pull her out of it and told her to leave the arguement alone.

So the so call DON hear about the war with the girls and sent and call everyone that was involved even my brothers brother and who was just looking out for his girl. So because he didnt go they went and kick off his door but he wasnt there. My mom told him not to sleep at home since they kicked in his door and that he should be carefully last night only to get a call this morning saying that the whole a him head back mash up and all him teeth them drop out a him head.

Now tell me what purpose all of that serve. All its going to do it start a war down there cause its not going to go over lightly.

I dont even want to tell my brother and no body wants to tell him cause I really dont know how he will react and how he will take the news. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have seen some of that first hand and I know how scary it is. And senseless.

I am sorry for your loss.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So sorry to read this Niecy! It really is so senseless, brutal & ignorant. Something I'm learning about JA is things that are fairly insignificant in the big picture are blown way out of proportion & people get hurt. It's like a real life soap opera but the difference is that people don't get to walk off a set & go on their merry way. I really feel for you & all of his family & friends. Prayers for everyone affected to find peace & comfort after this pointless tragedy. (F)(L)

Timeline

Thanks Ladies....

I grew up around it and I knew I had to get away from it. I knew that better had to be out there and that not everyone lived like that. Its just so sad when people are trying to make their life better and others just tear them down. Everyone is calling me and telling me to tell my bro cause they know how close we are but I am so scared to tell him. I dont him to get mad and say that I knew and I didnt tell him. He will have to know so I guess I will call him and tell him and stop beating around the bush.

Filed: Timeline
It is crazy to me how they take innocent lives in Jamaica as if taking a candy from a baby. They killed my brothers brother last night only because he didnt want to go the so call DON of the area. He was the typical ghetto youth that was giving trouble but he started to do better with his life and staying out of trouble. They tried to kill him before and really I think its because of prayer and devine intervention that his life was spared and they left him alone.

But the devil and strong and when he wants something he will stop at nothing to get it. Imagine they started a netball competition and the girl kept arguing since it started. So his girlfriend was in the middle of it on Saturday and he went and pull her out of it and told her to leave the arguement alone.

So the so call DON hear about the war with the girls and sent and call everyone that was involved even my brothers brother and who was just looking out for his girl. So because he didnt go they went and kick off his door but he wasnt there. My mom told him not to sleep at home since they kicked in his door and that he should be carefully last night only to get a call this morning saying that the whole a him head back mash up and all him teeth them drop out a him head.

Now tell me what purpose all of that serve. All its going to do it start a war down there cause its not going to go over lightly.

I dont even want to tell my brother and no body wants to tell him cause I really dont know how he will react and how he will take the news. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Niecey; I'm so sorry, but you know what's going to happen if this is a war thing dat started so simple. Man a kill man ovah dominoes match...things like this just sends my pressure through the roof. There is and will never be any sense to his death. My cousin, who was 8 months pregnant was killed hit and died istantly back in May by a young driver who was hanging his head out of his truck window to cuss at someone, she was standing on some steps to get out of the sun while she waited for the bus, the fool that hit here was allowed to leave Jamaica and travel to the US...now how could they allow that....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny, I am sorry for your lost. Two lives were lost and they just let him walk away like their life was not of value. I really dont think that they care much unless people start protest and other people are killed in retaliation (sp). But even then they really dont care much. But let it be a police man that is killed and the resources are endless to find his killer. I grew up in Arnett Garden also known as Jungle and the things I have seen is etched in my mind for the rest of my life. When you hear it on the news its like okay, that is so sad but when it happens to you its like :wacko: But God not sleeping and vengeance is his.

Timeline

ladies i am sorry to hear about your losses

it depresses me every time i think about it

sometimes i can't even listen to the news

it is just too much sometimes

and the sad thing is nothing is gonna be done about it because of the level of corruption

what will be required to put a dent in crime, ppl are not ready for it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i am so sorry to hear this i cant imagine having to be the one to tell my brother this... this really brings chills to my skin, i am wishing you and your family the best in these trouble times...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am sorry for your loss. your family is in my prayers

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline
Lawny, I am sorry for your lost. Two lives were lost and they just let him walk away like their life was not of value. I really dont think that they care much unless people start protest and other people are killed in retaliation (sp). But even then they really dont care much. But let it be a police man that is killed and the resources are endless to find his killer. I grew up in Arnett Garden also known as Jungle and the things I have seen is etched in my mind for the rest of my life. When you hear it on the news its like okay, that is so sad but when it happens to you its like :wacko: But God not sleeping and vengeance is his.

Niecy, the hairs on my arms just rose when I see or hear the name Jungle...so, I know you're pain. I remember the wars with TG and D'Town and Jungle. I'm from the country, but would spend time in Kingston with family when I was a teen. In 2001 my counsin had to move her wedding to Montego Bay from Portmore, because there was a war in the neighboring districts. SENSELESS a few years ago I wrote the Glearner and they published my letter because I was DIGUSTED because they had kids as young a 3 years old looking a bodies that were full with bullet holes or chopped up. I got so many replies from people tell me they have to let them see that so they'll know better and stay out of trouble. I can't agree with that, there has to be another way.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am really sorry to hear about your bro's family who died. Jamaica is a wonderful place and lots of nice ppl here, but the ugly head of a few are making it seem as if it is a war zone. 95% good and 5% evil. The government, citizens and those living abroad should take back our beautiful country from thugs and gangsters. Politicians in Ja are themselves part of the problem, corrupt cops and gangsters. It is not an easy road but requires the involvement of all to correct this problem.

JNR

Timeline

Thanks, Newly, Bunz and My2. I appreciate the prayers.

It was definitly an experience living there. But it made me stronger and knew that better existed. They allow the kids to look at it like its nothing and think that the kids should be exposed to it but when these kids grow up seeing it and are used to it, then God forbid they turn to a life of crime it wont be nothing for them to kill someone cause they are used to seeing dead bodies. Whenever someone is killed all you see is crowds around the dead body like its nothing. I cant look at dead bodies. My grand dad died two years ago and I almost faint cause I almost saw his body in his coffin. I could never get used to the killing, or the shots. I have lost people to crime and none is easier than the last. Like Bunz said more than likely nothing will happen and it will be another funeral and the end of it. I would love to read the letter you wrote Lawny

Timeline
I am really sorry to hear about your bro's family who died. Jamaica is a wonderful place and lots of nice ppl here, but the ugly head of a few are making it seem as if it is a war zone. 95% good and 5% evil. The government, citizens and those living abroad should take back our beautiful country from thugs and gangsters. Politicians in Ja are themselves part of the problem, corrupt cops and gangsters. It is not an easy road but requires the involvement of all to correct this problem.

You are so right about the curruption. Politicans are the ones to blame is most part for the crimes in Jamaica, because they are the ones that used to supply the guns and probably still is to the youths in the inner city. And the worst part is when the ones being played thinks that the polititian is only supplying them with guns when they are playing each side against the other because they want control. They look out for their needs and it stops there. Sometimes the thoughts that go through my head I ask God to forgive me cause if it was up to me I would put all of them in one area and throw a boom in there. or like I am told by my hubby that if it was possible just cut off certain areas so that good people can live their life in peace

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.