Wendy_n_John

Preparing to be Amazed!!! I-129F Mailed

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Everyone! Thank you to you all for your support!! Yes, we are filing from Austin not to Austin. It was mailed to VSC. We are hopeful for a steady clean break :) Heep up the prayers and support as we will do the same for each of you.. God Speed!!

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
I think he is mailing FROM Austin and not TO Austin...

The Chicago lock box is for AOS I think not I-129F ...

-Phil

So it begins! 6-12-09, mailed off our I-129F Packet. Good Luck to all those laying in wait!!!

Timeline...

2009-6-12: I-129F Mailed Certified Registered return receipt requested at the USPS, Austin TX :thumbs:

Good luck but I am curious, your filing you i129 for a k1 visa right? Why did you send it to Austin Tx instead of the Lock Box in Chicigo or am I reading your post wrong?

That's correct - we are at this time, sitting back and enjoying the time togeher and waiting for NOA2.. should be around in about 2 more months! Our best to all the K-1 and VJ peeps!! Thanks for all your support! :thumbs:

Edited by Wendy_n_John

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

Brace yourself for the wait......

good luck!

Our timeline:

Met online - 2/19/05

Met for the first time - 1/29/06

Dave visits again - 4/1/07

Engaged - 4/6/07

I 129F Sent - 3/21/09

I 129F Delivered - 3/23/09

Check Cashed - 3/24/09

NOA2- Approval date 7/22/09 (hard copy received in mail 7/27/09)

Mailed copies of packet to Dave - 8/1/09

Dave mails in his checklist to embassy - 10/12/09

Timeline

good luck!

You too! You guys are right in front of us, I will be following your paper trail :) Happy patience :)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

good luck!

Yes!! so glad to see that update!! woooooooo hooooo.... 4 months I'm puttin it on my calander!!!

Timeline
Congrats! I'm a fellow Austinite with a fiance from the UK, too :) Good luck!

Yay!! i love that you are a few months ahead of us! i can track progress yesssss...I hope your journey is wonderful! you are so close to done its exciting!

Yep! Ash just got packet 3 on Thursday. We're waiting on a police certificate and for me to get there to help him out with the paper work :)

After the NOA2 everything has gone super fast!

Timeline
Yep! Ash just got packet 3 on Thursday. We're waiting on a police certificate and for me to get there to help him out with the paper work :)

After the NOA2 everything has gone super fast!

Woo hoo!!! So glad the update is moving forward!! *claps hands in pure excitement!!*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.