90 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:unsure:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teach your husband to be a doctor, (u know what i mean) I did that when my husband missed out a figure on his I-134 and I did it perfectly. Di na nila mapapansin yun, just make sure you use same color of pen hehe.

:thumbs: imaginin mong there are millions of applicants :)Cheers

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

I read your husband will be deployed ... does he have orders already ? If so you should get a expedited case and be here well before he deploys ...

YEAH, MARCH NEXT YEAR.. WELL, HE TOLD ME ITS TOO EARLY FOR A DEPLOYMENT LETTER...NO NEED FOR EXPEDITION DEAR, WE ARE ALMOST THERE....GOD IS EXPEDITING IT FOR US...THANK YOU DEAR!

let ur husband fill up the blank... i use LBC on sending docs to my husband and it only cost around 1,200 or so...

I USE LBC TOO...AND IT COST ME 2,400... :(

Teach your husband to be a doctor, (u know what i mean) I did that when my husband missed out a figure on his I-134 and I did it perfectly. Di na nila mapapansin yun, just make sure you use same color of pen hehe.

HAHAHA..I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN....I HOPE HE CAN BUT I DOUBT! LOL

you are perfectly fine he can make corrections and it is ok. dont worry too much. just relax

he can add anything u want with his writing and it is still acceptable to the NYC,

abby n sheryl

THANKS SWEETIE! I WILL DO THAT!

QUESTION: I already send my DS 230 forms and docs to my husband..and the courier said that it will take 3-5 working days for him to recieve it..so most probably he'll recieve it next week US Time.

here's my question: im so stupid to overlooked my ds 230 form.

1. I had a mistake writing my husband's birth year (instead of 1982 i put 1980) = can he just change the last number?

2. I overlooked questions 21a and 21b...(so, no answer) = can he just answer it for me?i know it wouldnt be consisted with my handwriting) but will that pass fro NO RFE?)

*** is it bad to have a little corrections with the number. Sorry, i know how stupid I am to make this mistake.

My husband cannot give me answer coz im the only one searching for answers....i just can't sleep.

He will be deployed early next year and i truly want to be with him this year and hopefully by September 22,2009 (1st Wedding Anniversary)

Thank you for spending time to read my message

I think you should send another set of the DS 230, mahirap na magka RFE, in our case i sent my husband a filled- up copy of the DS230 and a blank one with my signature on it just in case

I know mahirap ang RFE....and I know its my mistake din kasi marami akong iniisip...kaya lang ang mahal din kasi ng courier e...just becuase i forget 2 questions na ang sagot lang naman e "NONE" and the me being stupid na napagpalit ko birth year ko at asawa ko :) heheeh......il be spending another 2,400? haaayyyy.....kaloka!

Gusto ko kasi asawa ko nlang mag correct, tutal isang number lang yun at isusulat lang nya "NONE" I already have my signature na naman. Pero syempre nagdadalawang isip pa rin ako...heheeh....

But thank you for you advise, I'll think that one over..i still have the whole weekend....i just need someone to convince me how stupid I am..heheeh

Walang hiya mariel para kaming mga :innocent: and :devil: na nag-aadvice sayo dito ah :bonk: . Pero syempre... still up to you kung ano desisyon mo.... Parang yung commercial ng SAFEGUARD na sabon before na yung kunsensya nung nanay bumubulong ng " Sundin mo ang iyong kunsensya" :rofl: . Or yung show ni willie na PERA o BAYONG :rofl: . Joke lang mariel ha lol. :luv:

OO NGA E! NAKAKALITO NA...PERO SYEMPRE AKO AP RIN MAGDECIDE...HMMM....PERA NA LANG! PERA! PERA! PERA! HAHAHAHAHA.....

:thumbs:

Just let your husband to fill up the item that you forgot to answer and change the last number of his birth year.Yun lng nman eh..hndi nman yung buong form.Di na nila mapapansin yun :)

Ang mahalaga is yung signature mo.

Sayang din ang 2,400.

SINABI MO PA! ANG CUTE NG DAUGHTER MO....FEELING KO GANYAN DIN MAGIGING ITSURA NG ANAK KO...COZ MY HUSBAND IS HALF BLACK AMERICAN....CANT WAIT TO HAVE OUR OWN ANGEL...

SINABI MO PA! ANG CUTE NG DAUGHTER MO....FEELING KO GANYAN DIN MAGIGING ITSURA NG ANAK KO...COZ MY HUSBAND IS HALF BLACK AMERICAN....CANT WAIT TO HAVE OUR OWN ANGEL...

Tlaga?Half black american hubby mo..wow,maganda ang kalalabasan ng anak nyo.My husband is half black american and white.

Thanks for the compliment for my daughter.

Oi may nangangaway sayo dito.Hayaan mo na lng.Keep smiling!!!!

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Tlaga?Half black american hubby mo..wow,maganda ang kalalabasan ng anak nyo.My husband is half black american and white.

gusto ko BOY, parang anak ni Will Smith...hehehe...kulot ang hair pero cute dba?!hehehe....

Si hubby 25% Pinoy 25% White American and 50% Black....o dba? baka magmukhang halo halo na anak ko...

Timeline

Oo nga! Keber ka na lang at wala ka naman mapapala sa kanila. Luv yah girl!

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

Timeline

gusto ko BOY, parang anak ni Will Smith...hehehe...kulot ang hair pero cute dba?!hehehe....

Si hubby 25% Pinoy 25% White American and 50% Black....o dba? baka magmukhang halo halo na anak ko...

Lam mo kung naging kulot hair ko, hindi ako magpapastraight ng hair. Magpapakulot pa lalo ako lol! yung ala scary spice ng spice girl :D gusto ko kulot talga, feeling ko kasi astig yun dating hehe.

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i don't see it as a big problem, just let him correct it. is no big deal

as long as it is not your signature that you had forgotten to signed on that form.

My Daugther's IR2 Visa Timeline

October 03 -2011- Sent the Application for I-130 Package

October 07 -Receieved USCIS acceptance of Application by e-mail

October 12 -Received Notice of Action by Mail

April 27, 2012 -Finally Petition is approved!

May 03, 2012 -Received NOA 2 in the mail

pls refrain from giving personal attacks and insult...

binura ko na yung post na may personal attacks including yung ibang post na may "quote" sa nag aatake as per TOS violation... lets all act maturely

salamat!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Oo nga! Keber ka na lang at wala ka naman mapapala sa kanila. Luv yah girl!

:thumbs:

Wow..ganda kalabasan nyan..gwapong-gwapo pag Boy tpos magandang-maganda pag Girl.

Lam mo kung naging kulot hair ko, hindi ako magpapastraight ng hair. Magpapakulot pa lalo ako lol! yung ala scary spice ng spice girl :D gusto ko kulot talga, feeling ko kasi astig yun dating hehe.

Oo mganda rin ang curly lalo na pag ang style yung ganun sa cord ng telephone.Buhok ng anak ko minsan pinagkaka-abalahan ko..sarap kc ayusan.

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Timeline

Mariel, this is Pink's husband: I just wanted to tell you something. During my years of Latin study I learned an old Latin proverb, "To err is human, to forgive is divine." Today you may hear alot the first part of the saying, "To err is human," in describing how someone has just made a mistake. The actual point of the message though is in the (mostly forgotten) second part, "to forgive is divine." The definition of the word divine: godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity: divine magnanimity. Chin up, young lady. Don't listen to ignorance, babbling, or otherwise things of a not-so-divine nature from cruel and insensitive people on here. YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN. Make your human mistakes. God has given you that right. Men (and women) who attempt to take that from you are battling God himself, and as I have said before, will face him (again I wish them luck with that). We are here to try to help you overcome those human mistakes and make it through this visa process, ergo this forum. Until the admin. sees fit to put an end to these ignorant fools (who seek to better their lowly standing in the world by ridiculing others) just sift through them and find the information you need. We will always be here to help you if you can get past the drivel of these morons. Good luck to you in your visa endeavors.

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Mariel, this is Pink's husband: I just wanted to tell you something. During my years of Latin study I learned an old Latin proverb, "To err is human, to forgive is divine." Today you may hear alot the first part of the saying, "To err is human," in describing how someone has just made a mistake. The actual point of the message though is in the (mostly forgotten) second part, "to forgive is divine." The definition of the word divine: godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity: divine magnanimity. Chin up, young lady. Don't listen to ignorance, babbling, or otherwise things of a not-so-divine nature from cruel and insensitive people on here. YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN. Make your human mistakes. God has given you that right. Men (and women) who attempt to take that from you are battling God himself, and as I have said before, will face him (again I wish them luck with that). We are here to try to help you overcome those human mistakes and make it through this visa process, ergo this forum. Until the admin. sees fit to put an end to these ignorant fools (who seek to better their lowly standing in the world by ridiculing others) just sift through them and find the information you need. We will always be here to help you if you can get past the drivel of these morons. Good luck to you in your visa endeavors.

That is soo true! :thumbs:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Dyosang Mariel,

halatang masyado kang kabado (or excited?). :lol:

sa embassy nga, may magcocorrect pa ng ds papers mo eh. so carry lang yan. ;)

pero lam mo ako, yung una kong sinagutan na ds form para sa petition, a4 paper ginamit ko. pinaulit ni hubby! kelangan daw letter size. :wacko: baka daw di tanggapin ng uscis. :lol: oh well, siya naman gumastos ng mailing fees. :lol:

lots of good luck mare!

Prinsesang Fel

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

Timeline

Palit nalang tayo ng hair Pink, gusto ko straight hair ko kasi maraming style ang pwedeng gawin, maraming hair cut ang pwede. My hair was like a tel. cord when i was a kid kaya lang ngayon hindi na kasi sa kaka relax and the last time was rebond. Kaya ngayon pinababayaan ko nalang kumulot ulit, lalo na mahal ang rebonding dito.

Edited by Brettanne

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.