739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all! Wow it got quiet last night - KK shut everyone down with her quotes [/b]- or made us all think, lol

I am taking my time this am - they scheduled a 6 pm meeting at work, so I am not strolling in until 11 or so :whistle:

I got my new crackberry last night - I have to play with it some more, but so far I like it.

Yes Sus...I shut it down....

Ya see...I post something positive and everyone runs aways... :blush:

But I know everyone enjoyed them...lol... :rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl::luv:

we only like drama and chaos

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Ladies (or gentlemen?)

I hope everyone here is doing great , I have an issue I got laid off last month and I just got a new job that I started yesterday .

My question is in regard to the W2 form , I DO NOT know what to claim. Any help????

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Timeline

I hope everyone here is doing great , I have an issue I got laid off last month and I just got a new job that I started yesterday .

My question is in regard to the W2 form , I DO NOT know what to claim. Any help????

do you mean the W-4?

Timeline

Morning Yardies, I had a sad weekend. My boo's Grandma died on Saturday. He is doing ok now but just want to know if there is a way he can get an emergency AP to go to the funeral without filing AOS???

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My condolences LS

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

congrats on the GC philly

hope you're ok otherwise

Hey Bunz,

Thanks girl, yes I am ok, just busy as hell losing my mind I am so happy Friday is a holiday and I have a half day Thursday! Why is my old manager still trying to manage me and I don't work for her!!!! She needs a LIFE!

Congrats Philly!!!!

Thanks KK, Hubby is happy he just wants to work and everyone is looking for a mechanic and he already has customers from the army base! My Mom is going to take him to SS on Monday so he can get his SSN so everything is coming together!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies, I had a sad weekend. My boo's Grandma died on Saturday. He is doing ok now but just want to know if there is a way he can get an emergency AP to go to the funeral without filing AOS???

Check out this thread on here......

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59963

And the official word........

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00048f3d6a1RCRD

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Sorry to hear that Love. (F)

Check with Trelawny - she had the same type of situation with her husband's mom passing before he had AP.

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

My condolences Lovesponge, I am sorry to hear that. You are in my prayers!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL. sweetie I dont even know what the form is called is the form where u can file 0,1,2..... :help::help::help:

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

The W2 relates to how much taxes you want withheld from your paycheck. Got to IRS.gov there is a tool on how many exemptions you can claim.

If you're married, you can claim you husband as an exemption.

do you mean the W-4?

Yeah...I knew what she was talking about....people always remember W-2 because they be looking for it every year...hahahaha

(F) Sorry to hear about the lost....I'm sure they have to have something for emergencies.

Timeline
"Where there is love there is life."

-Mahatma Gandhi

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

-Mother Theresa

Are you done yet? I see a third heart for you. Please don't tell me that there will be pages and pages of quotes just for you to get to a fourth heart. If so, someone PM me when she wears herself out.

LOL!!!!! :rofl:

I agree Jawi...

Timeline

Sorry to hear that Love. (F)

Check with Trelawny - she had the same type of situation with her husband's mom passing before he had AP.

Marcel didn't go.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Thanks KK, Hubby is happy he just wants to work and everyone is looking for a mechanic and he already has customers from the army base! My Mom is going to take him to SS on Monday so he can get his SSN so everything is coming together!

I know the feeling all too well. My husband is tryng to find a part time job.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.