SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yep thompson.. the morning crew will be back in 2 moro.. alot of ppl who just went thru..

philly.. GOODNIGHT.. mr philly say NO YAAD huh .. guess ya guh dutty wine inna ya garden mygyal!!

princess.. the heart will come when u least expect it.. i would get all vex dat ppl pass me and i can't tell u WHEN i got those 2 hearts i got LOL.. i just looked and they were there.. i don't use that post counter too much pressure LOL

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever thought possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

OK THE LIST OF "OLE" FOOTS

JG

KIMMY

QUANNA

SHEMMY

KK

JALOVE

CLAIRE

ENGLISH

SUS

FINESSE

who mi a figet

who are still here?

I remember FutureMrs...changed to NowMrs....her SO had interview the same day.

and then her husband got here and she claimed she was duped...

Claimed????

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Smaddi ring mi up an sey dat mi need fi log back on an check in wid alla yuh cause yuh chat bout vets an all dem tings an mi ears did a ring…so here mi be :D

So how is everyone? Long time…hope everyone is doing well.

Yuh arite???? :unsure::unsure:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever thought possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

OK THE LIST OF "OLE" FOOTS

JG

KIMMY

QUANNA

SHEMMY

KK

JALOVE

CLAIRE

ENGLISH

SUS

FINESSE

who mi a figet

who are still here?

I remember FutureMrs...changed to NowMrs....her SO had interview the same day.

and then her husband got here and she claimed she was duped...

Claimed????

i know...very unfortunate but it prolly happens more than what we hear on here

Good day:

Your husband has been scheduled for a visa interview on July 7, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. On June 11, we mailed an appointment letter to him at xxxxxxxxxxx. If he does not receive the letter by June 29, he can come to the Embassy on June 30, at 1:30 p.m. to collect a duplicate letter.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
Good day:

Your husband has been scheduled for a visa interview on July 7, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. On June 11, we mailed an appointment letter to him at xxxxxxxxxxx. If he does not receive the letter by June 29, he can come to the Embassy on June 30, at 1:30 p.m. to collect a duplicate letter.

:dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

Welcome back to all the Vets, we miss you! Congrats on the interviews, Brownnskinn and Roxcie!

Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a good day!!

I need some help!! My SO went to NCB to pay the visa fee and brought his interview letter and they said he needed something else? I called NCB and couldn't get a clear answer but it sounds like he needs to fill out a form online? Does anyone know what we need to do? I'm freaking out because the interview is Monday.

Also, he went to pick up his no impediment, which we orderd in early May and they said it was in Kingston? Didn't anyone else run into this?

Are any of these DS forms them?? Sorry, wish I could be more help...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

I don't think it's these, but thanks for responding so quickly

Thompson, PM the ones who have recently interviewed - your post is gonna get lost in the chat, lol Sorry, I don't know the answer either -

anybody been to rebel salute?

Loved, loved, loved Rebel Salute - by far one of the best shows I have ever gone to - My only complaint / advice is bring layers of warm clothes, cause it got brutally cold up there at night!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Welcome back to all the Vets, we miss you! Congrats on the interviews, Brownnskinn and Roxcie!

Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a good day!!

I need some help!! My SO went to NCB to pay the visa fee and brought his interview letter and they said he needed something else? I called NCB and couldn't get a clear answer but it sounds like he needs to fill out a form online? Does anyone know what we need to do? I'm freaking out because the interview is Monday.

Also, he went to pick up his no impediment, which we orderd in early May and they said it was in Kingston? Didn't anyone else run into this?

Are any of these DS forms them?? Sorry, wish I could be more help...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

I don't think it's these, but thanks for responding so quickly

Thompson, PM the ones who have recently interviewed - your post is gonna get lost in the chat, lol Sorry, I don't know the answer either -

anybody been to rebel salute?

Loved, loved, loved Rebel Salute - by far one of the best shows I have ever gone to - My only complaint / advice is bring layers of warm clothes, cause it got brutally cold up there at night!

i've been wanting to go to it for awhile now...planning my next trip round dat...unless i break down and gobefore that. wha gwaane on mahogany?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.