SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
newly..u a smooth criminal girl.. and then get up b4 him and look all ravishing huh???

i like that roger can appreciate my "diva" mentality!! i would put on make up everyday KNOWING its gonna sweat off right?? but he still wait on me and nuh say a ting. . well on the last day i was going straight to the airport so i went clean face.. him say,, baby, u don't want to put on ur face?.. at first i was like DYAM do u think i NEED to?? :angry: but i know he was just letting me know i had time to do all i needed and didn't have to rush LOL

q - u funny

lol.. wha finesse.. :lol: i didn't tell him that, i just thought it.. i would never talk to my baby like that.. :whistle: i know he like my fresh face.. all my pics he say he like the BEST are when i don't have on makeup, but sorry.. i like mi make up!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
You ladies make me feel lazy! I haven't worn makeup since the wedding last summer. I wash and brush my hair every day! Oh and I do the roots when neccesary! :whistle:

I work at home so there is no need for dressing or anything. Like this morning... I got up, took a shower, got clean sweats on and have been sitting on the bed all day working.

Cannot do much with my hair anyhow.. and Louis doesnt want it cut... its a Rasta thing. He would love me to lock it but I told him "I am a white girl with STRAIGHT hair... I

Irie; most West Indian men do not want their woman to cut their hair. My husband don't like short hair, but I cut it, like it can't grow back. He doesn't like makeup either, so vaseline on my lips do just fine.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
lol.. wha finesse.. :lol: i didn't tell him that, i just thought it.. i would never talk to my baby like that.. :whistle: i know he like my fresh face.. all my pics he say he like the BEST are when i don't have on makeup, but sorry.. i like mi make up!!!

LOL, DJ is the same way - I can dress to the 9s, and not get a compliment - I throw my hair in a ponytail and this old ratty sundress on, he compliments me every time :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
don't feel no way irie.. i know i am NOT the norm.. but i do what makes me feel good and u do too.. so we are BOTH divas!!!!

This sounds so silly... but I always wanted a big curly afro! LOL... I would just look like "Roller Girl"

I guess thats what happens... my daughter has the most beautiful curls.. and wants it straight!

yep, we always want what we don't have.. :crying: u outta try and perm it so u can have it curly.. no scissors LOL did u always eat rasta style or did it take getting used to?? does ur daughter eat like that too

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
newly..u a smooth criminal girl.. and then get up b4 him and look all ravishing huh???

i like that roger can appreciate my "diva" mentality!! i would put on make up everyday KNOWING its gonna sweat off right?? but he still wait on me and nuh say a ting. . well on the last day i was going straight to the airport so i went clean face.. him say,, baby, u don't want to put on ur face?.. at first i was like DYAM do u think i NEED to?? :angry: but i know he was just letting me know i had time to do all i needed and didn't have to rush LOL

q - u funny

i know what you meant. your expressions just crack me up..

Timeline
Irie; most West Indian men do not want their woman to cut their hair. My husband don't like short hair, but I cut it, like it can't grow back. He doesn't like makeup either, so vaseline on my lips do just fine.

yep. when i cut the rest of my perm off.. remember ya'll like 2 inches right.. he said "WHAT u go and do a thing like that for??" :blink:

q - u funny

Yardman....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

q - u funny

i know what you meant. your expressions just crack me up..

girl it was too funny! i thank God he gave me wisdom to think first b4 i speak "most" times, but pls believe, my first reaction was written ALLL over my face..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You ladies make me feel lazy! I haven't worn makeup since the wedding last summer. I wash and brush my hair every day! Oh and I do the roots when neccesary! :whistle:

I work at home so there is no need for dressing or anything. Like this morning... I got up, took a shower, got clean sweats on and have been sitting on the bed all day working.

Cannot do much with my hair anyhow.. and Louis doesnt want it cut... its a Rasta thing. He would love me to lock it but I told him "I am a white girl with STRAIGHT hair... I

what is the big damn deal about it? i have long hair and have been wanting to cut it for awhile just for a change and my husband says he hates short hair...and is so serious about it...acts like I would be cutting off an arm or something..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
don't feel no way irie.. i know i am NOT the norm.. but i do what makes me feel good and u do too.. so we are BOTH divas!!!!

This sounds so silly... but I always wanted a big curly afro! LOL... I would just look like "Roller Girl"

I guess thats what happens... my daughter has the most beautiful curls.. and wants it straight!

yep, we always want what we don't have.. :crying: u outta try and perm it so u can have it curly.. no scissors LOL did u always eat rasta style or did it take getting used to?? does ur daughter eat like that too

I was a vegetarian for 8 years out of HS, then moved to VA and started eating meat again... I WAS HUNGRY! LOL ... then when I met Louis went back to veg. It is easier now and I like tofu and soya and all that stuff. I do eat eggs and Louis doesn't. He has alot more to choose from here in the states also. He has gained 3 inches on his waist since getting here. He TRIES to tell me I shrunk his pants!

I let Tierra eat what she wants... but I buy healthy alternatives. She eats chicken and fish but doesnt like red meat anyway.

OMG... look at my pics on FB there are some old ones of me... covered in make up and I used to get perms all the time in High School. I was a "big hair" girl! I dont think I could do all that teasing and hairspray anymore... maybe for Halloween!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
[

I was a vegetarian for 8 years out of HS, then moved to VA and started eating meat again... I WAS HUNGRY! LOL ... then when I met Louis went back to veg. It is easier now and I like tofu and soya and all that stuff. I do eat eggs and Louis doesn't. He has alot more to choose from here in the states also. He has gained 3 inches on his waist since getting here. He TRIES to tell me I shrunk his pants!

I let Tierra eat what she wants... but I buy healthy alternatives. She eats chicken and fish but doesnt like red meat anyway.

OMG... look at my pics on FB there are some old ones of me... covered in make up and I used to get perms all the time in High School. I was a "big hair" girl! I dont think I could do all that teasing and hairspray anymore... maybe for Halloween!

:rofl::rofl:

what is the big damn deal about it? i have long hair and have been wanting to cut it for awhile just for a change and my husband says he hates short hair...and is so serious about it...acts like I would be cutting off an arm or something..

Well, mi no know, but a so dem tan...my husband when he met me my hair was long into my back or "tall" as he says. He loved it, but when I as very stressed last year so I chopped it off, bald off the back and had it in a bob. It's grown back and in my back again, but I wear it pinned up all the time. I don't like hair in my face or hanging.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

With Louis its a Rasta thing... not supposed to put "tools" or whatever to your hair. His ex was a stylist and she would have weaves and different color hair and stuff.. he didnt like it but put up with it cause he liked her. So if I really wanted to ... what could he do, he still loves me. Even the tattoos... not real "Rasta" of me but that me.. and he loves me!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GSAT results out today...... waiting to hear from my neice and nephew....

I was just thinking the same thing !!!!! Good old common entrance ........

Thank u all ladies for ur well wishes I will be ok ,....... I am now on ice cream with crushed oreo cookies..

My aunt went the IR1 route - someone asked earlier....

Iriecat I love that picture in ur signature sitting on the bench ......

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Irie, I may have missed it, but which order does Louis follow

Bobo, Nyahbinghi or Twelve tribes

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.