SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So the sitter going out of town so she won't have tahlia for thur and friday..so she called me asking if we can pay her today...I said well I have to call Kashi..this is not how things work..whats ur opinions..or i'm too big on principle?

I would pay her today if you usually pay her on Friday since it is her last day watching her. Otherwise you would pay her when she gets back and that would make it "late".

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I am going to get my workout back on...trying to get right for Miami. I'm going to be so Black when I come back. I used to do that when I went to Jamaica. Let to look like I went somewhere with a lot of sun. I plan to post facebook pics...

My brother does this too. He loves to be in the sun and get all black. H even uses tanning oil. He says I want them to see I enjoyed myself. Not me I run from the sun. I like to feel it but I don’t like to be in it. I guess what I'm trying to say is I enjoy the heat while I'm lounging by the pool but I have to be under a umbrella or a tree. No direct sun fi mi...

Timeline
I love the drawstring ponytails, especially the Spanish wave, that is closest to my natural texture. I love that you can pop them off at night and don't have to sleep with them vs the pinned ponytails which bother me after a few days I want to yank it out so the drawstring is my ish :yes:

I LOVE IT!!!!! Although, hubby said don't let him catch the "wig" where it don't belong...he gonna throw it out. He knows better. I take that thing out anywhere in the house...I dare ya to trash it.

:rofl::rofl:

i do the same thing.. alright keep testing hubby.. ur pony gonna come up MISSING lol

Timeline
Hey i dont how many of yall use Senvia, which is cheaper than Western Union, but i got this in my email yesterday.

Dear valued customer;

At Senvia Money Services, we are always exploring new ways to improve the level of service offered our customers. As a part of this improvement, our online service at www.senvia.com will no longer be available effective July 1st, 2009. Please note that we will be accepting transactions up to and including June 30, 2009.

Transactions can still be processed by using one of the following options listed below;

Coinstar Agent Locations

With over 100 locations to serve you across the United States, an agent location is a great alternative to send money for delivery within 30 minutes! Please note that sending through an agent location does not offer the same fees as the online service. For a list of locations nearest you, please visit www.cmtmoney.com.

Dolex Dollar Express – JAMAICA ONLY

Money can also be sent from the above-mentioned third party vendor to Jamaica ONLY. Dolex Dollar Express has over 700 locations in 16 states. To locate an agent nearest you, please contact their customer service team at 1-866-863-6527 and select option 5 for service in English.

For further information please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team at 1-877-473-6842 Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.

I had major issues with them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi ladies have not been on in over a week , I got laid off lastweek and have been at home wallowing (sp) in pity and crying :crying::crying:

but am starting to feel better after ALOT of stones ginger wine and appleton and coke( having a drink right now ) I know - bum lifestyle :)

My aunt and her husband got an interview date for July 22..... but she may not get to go, does she have to go? I am just wondering....

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Timeline
Thnx guys..she has done it before..where she would ask to pay her for 1wk in advance..I we did. Sus thast what i say..if i decide to take thurs/fri off I dont suddenly have a paycheck..me an my principles bwoy..but mi a go pay har still

Finesse..a no my fault she needs the money for vaca..LOL

Well that's a different animal...

Filed: Timeline
Hi Nells, how are you?

Sus I'm good and you? I Seen your pic on myspace they are beautiful :luv::luv: I want Jaenglish to take my pic, she do a great job :thumbs:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Hey Everyone:

I haven't been on in so long, but wanted to drop a quick line to say "Hey!!!" Okay well i will catch up on what's going on one day. Congrats to all the great news, arrivals, approvals, pregnancies, engagements, student awards etc.

Okay take care, love ya

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
sus.. a lie ya tell.. she had them stack up the chairs for her?????????? wowwwiiieeee

bunz.. its crazy how high those tickets get round xmas and new years.. i doubt i will ever get to experience xmas in ja, roger keeps saying i would love it..

honey!!! girl waterparks are the BOMB.. that is the reason i stayed at sunset cuz they have a slide.. yeah the water is everywhere but when u can go racing down a 20 ft slide BABAY.. i would pay for that!!

Quana umm between yuh dancing and coming in at sunrise and chilling wid RG how many times did you get to ACTUALLY use the slide at Sunset?? :whistle:

omg.. wha mek ya wicked so????????????????? :rofl::rofl:

a lie mi cyaan tell .. NOT ONE DYAM TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time star, next time LOL

Timeline
Hi ladies have not been on in over a week , I got laid off lastweek and have been at home wallowing (sp) in pity and crying :crying::crying:

but am starting to feel better after ALOT of stones ginger wine and appleton and coke( having a drink right now ) I know - bum lifestyle :)

My aunt and her husband got an interview date for July 22..... but she may not get to go, does she have to go? I am just wondering....

(((((Hugs))))))) Awww Mrs Jeff sorry to hear about that. I know with this economy that couldn’t have came at a worse time. Is your company downsizing? Hopefully they gave you some type of package to help out a little...

Now pass me a drink so I can drink with you. Its no fun drinking alone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
newly.. i am laughing cuz i am NOTORIOUS for trying to stay DIVA at all times LOL i know i am CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even w/ my first hubby i would sleep w/ my wigs on when we first married LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Roger has just now seen me w/out all the frills so its taken what a year LOL.. i would wear my weave all down letting it flow KNOWING i am just matting that mess up by not wrapping it LOL

lmao quanna this is me too i be like damn i wanna put on my scarf my damn edges!!! i just started putting it on after i he fall asleep lol

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

I am going to get my workout back on...trying to get right for Miami. I'm going to be so Black when I come back. I used to do that when I went to Jamaica. Let to look like I went somewhere with a lot of sun. I plan to post facebook pics...

My brother does this too. He loves to be in the sun and get all black. H even uses tanning oil. He says I want them to see I enjoyed myself. Not me I run from the sun. I like to feel it but I don’t like to be in it. I guess what I'm trying to say is I enjoy the heat while I'm lounging by the pool but I have to be under a umbrella or a tree. No direct sun fi mi...

LOL...I still use sunblock...I don't want to get burned. I just hate the smell of sunblock...ugghh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wow, somebody just hipped me to a belly dance class too??? shemmy, u still take ur class.. i finding all this info out all at the same time.. yesterday i lucked up on a boot camp exercise program i remember a couple of yardies used to do that too.. i guess this is a sign i need to get my rass in shape huh??? LOL

:yes: I started a new class closer to my house. She is no joke...got me eating holistic foods....try to sweat all the fat off me....taking me to hot yoga...trying to kill me :dead: . Have fun.

Hello VJ family. I gave up on trying to catch up :wacko:

Timeline

Sorry to hear about the lay off....hopefully something even better will pop up.

I love the drawstring ponytails, especially the Spanish wave, that is closest to my natural texture. I love that you can pop them off at night and don't have to sleep with them vs the pinned ponytails which bother me after a few days I want to yank it out so the drawstring is my ish :yes:

I LOVE IT!!!!! Although, hubby said don't let him catch the "wig" where it don't belong...he gonna throw it out. He knows better. I take that thing out anywhere in the house...I dare ya to trash it.

:rofl::rofl:

i do the same thing.. alright keep testing hubby.. ur pony gonna come up MISSING lol

kikikiki....i have two back ups....lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.