GloriaLuvsMoto2

wating for visa

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey guys just thought id ask.. how long does a person normally have to wait to recieve her visa after passing the interview and was given a pink slip.. My daughter had her interview last fri(May 22), i tried to check it online via Air 21's website with the tracking number but it says.. tracking number not found.. (sigh). Sorry i know this is shallow question for some but im afraid lang that it will take about a month again, just like mine..(got a white/blue slip that time so it got minor delays) not sure with the powerful pink slip.. hehe. pls enlighten us. thank you so much. God Bless you all.

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

hey guys just thought id ask.. how long does a person normally have to wait to recieve her visa after passing the interview and was given a pink slip.. My daughter had her interview last fri(May 22), i tried to check it online via Air 21's website with the tracking number but it says.. tracking number not found.. (sigh). Sorry i know this is shallow question for some but im afraid lang that it will take about a month again, just like mine..(got a white/blue slip that time so it got minor delays) not sure with the powerful pink slip.. hehe. pls enlighten us. thank you so much. God Bless you all.

We passed our interview last Thursday, 21st and last night 26th got the first texts from Air21 they say it left Manila on way to final destination just waiting now for delivery.

Good luck hope this helps

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Four days to two weeks seems to be the nominal timeline. But, each visa has its own timeline and a few take longer.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Had my interview last thurs. (May 21), like you I am also a bit worried coz my flight was already booked. Yesterday around 6pm got a text msg from Air21 saying they will deliver my docs soon, got a follow up text this morning and got a call from them around 11pm then in less than an hour I received my visa. My friend Ruby we have the same interview sched I asked her today if she receive her visa, she said not yet! My friend Maricel had her interview last fri (May22) and she received her visa today. Don't worry I'm sure your wife and daughter will receive their visa soon so you can all be together. Good luck!

Fate put us together; guided our love ever since. It is our duty to protect, value and treated our love with so much care. LOVE TRULY, DEEPLY and FAIRLY!

K1 VISA JOURNEY 2009 - (relieved finally after 3mos. & 2weeks)

02/12 - Sent I-129F petition to USCIS

02/13 - NOA1

03/25 - NOA2 (APPROVED IN 40DAYS)

04/03 - NVC received, give our case number

04/16 - Consulate received

04/24 - Packet3 received

04/27 - Packet4 received

05/04 - Medical PASSED

05/21 - Interview date - PASSED

05/27 - VISA ON HAND *woot woot

06/01 - CFO seminar @St.Mary's

06/04 - direct flight to Las Vegas through PAL

08/13 - Civil Wedding

09/21 - File I-485, Application to register permanent residence or AOS

10/01 - ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

10/20 - USCIS - Biometrics Appointment

11/03 - Letter - interview date is December 8

12/05 - Catholic Church Wedding

12/08 - Lawyer, husband & I appeared on the Interview - Passed

12/15 - PR Card (Green Card) - Received

Timeline
Four days to two weeks seems to be the nominal timeline. But, each visa has its own timeline and a few take longer.

Thanks for all your replies.. im really worried bec my fiance will be deployed by august and were hoping to be there soon enough, It frustrates me aswell knowing the agent from Air21 that i spoke to said that, tracking number that starts with 16080XXXxxxx (which means processed by immigrant visa unit) usually takes longer than the usual, apparently this is based on their experience handling the visa delivery. They could not even give an idea how long should the wait be.. hes going away for deployment soon and were still here :crying:. I want to be with him na...Actually i can leave anytime soon since i have the visa and cfo stamp but cant leave my daughter. I hope the USEM would have the heart to give her visa soon... I feel so sad... Anywho, God bless to all

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.