Jay'n'Terri

Police check

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone :thumbs: ... nice to see the sun shining in england for a change lol just a quick question?? the ACRO police check? i've had the normal police checks you have to have with jobs infact i still have one that is valid til october 2009 but i've been advised to get ACRO as thats the reconised certificate for visa's but what's the difference between the two? i've never been arrested or in any trouble so no worries there but does it dig deeper like parking/speeding tickets or something??? :unsure:

ukusflags2.gif

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent :2009-05-13

I-129F NOA1 2009-05-19

2009-08-02 my Terri baby arrived in the U.K. and i got to kiss her,i'm so happy i love you Terri Baby

TOUCHED 2009-09-02......YEY!!!!!!!! :-)

TOUCHED 2009-09-03...... AGAIN!!!!!! :-)

TOUCHED 2009-09-08...... YIPEE!!!!!!! :-)

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :2009-09-08.......i love you my baby!!!!!!!!

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :2009-09-26

Packet 3 Sent :2009-10-02

Medical Date :2009-10-21

Packet 4 Received :2010-01-05

Interview Date :2010-02-04

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 22, 2009 and September 4, 2009*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

picture111e.jpg

--------------------

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hi everyone :thumbs: ... nice to see the sun shining in england for a change lol just a quick question?? the ACRO police check? i've had the normal police checks you have to have with jobs infact i still have one that is valid til october 2009 but i've been advised to get ACRO as thats the reconised certificate for visa's but what's the difference between the two? i've never been arrested or in any trouble so no worries there but does it dig deeper like parking/speeding tickets or something??? :unsure:

Ah, the sun! It wakes everything so much brighter and happier!

Not sure about the employer certificate for police checks, but the ACPO one has your photo and passport number on it. I also think it is the approved certificate that they want for a visa....

I shouldn't think that parking or speeding tickets would show on it, but I am sure that someone else will confirm it.

I claim it in the name of the Empire

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.