MissusM09

approved pending additional documentation share your experience

299 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
i took some time thought about it, its not worth me ringing to sort anything out, new things, new slate, new possibilities; and to be honest its just sour grapes from my manager, lol,

its what happens when you are in this process, and I have a question. maybe Marm could help.

Where is the tracking number on the invoice sheet that they give you? ( couriers) because i put it in on the website with the postcode and it says it doesnt match??? someone fill me in.

The tracking # has 10 digits....when you log on to www.thedx.co.uk, enter the tracking # and be sure to include your correct post code in the area where it asks for it as well. Also, it depends on which tracking # you are entering in the system. My fiance received two tracking #s, one is for the passport going-to the embassy and the other # is for the passport coming-from the embassy to him, so maybe you are tracking the coming-from the embassy #, which is why you are getting an error message or a "not in the system/ does not match" message. Let me know if it works...

where is the tracking number on the invoice sheet?/

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

i took some time thought about it, its not worth me ringing to sort anything out, new things, new slate, new possibilities; and to be honest its just sour grapes from my manager, lol,

its what happens when you are in this process, and I have a question. maybe Marm could help.

Where is the tracking number on the invoice sheet that they give you? ( couriers) because i put it in on the website with the postcode and it says it doesnt match??? someone fill me in.

The tracking # has 10 digits....when you log on to www.thedx.co.uk, enter the tracking # and be sure to include your correct post code in the area where it asks for it as well. Also, it depends on which tracking # you are entering in the system. My fiance received two tracking #s, one is for the passport going-to the embassy and the other # is for the passport coming-from the embassy to him, so maybe you are tracking the coming-from the embassy #, which is why you are getting an error message or a "not in the system/ does not match" message. Let me know if it works...

I was told that the invoice number is the ID number but it doesn't work until SMS have received your passport back. Can anyone say if this is correct?

Primahen, oh! no - I am already married. what I think may work in my favour is the fact that I've been to the states over 10 times in the last 2 years and so I can't just be trying to "get in" cos' I've never over-stayed, have found a job there and have always been studying or employed here so I can't be a 419'er lol!. At the interview, he didn't ask me anything different to most brits. I.e. how many times have u been to the states, what do you do? what will you do there? when are you intending to leave? how did you meet? etc.

Ok - positive thinking. I have to ask my Job to move my flight cos' it was initially booked for this Friday but I don't think I'll get it in time. Probably next Monday/Tuesday.

Oh! boy - another day of waiting but I've given up on panicking and fretting. It's out of my hands.

NOA1 - 08 September 08

Transferred to CSC - 22 December 08

Last Touch - 02 January 09

Still no more touches - as of today - 11 February 09

NOA2 - 23 February 09 (and can not believe it)

Case Received at NVC - 27 February 09 (so excited)

AVR Updated - 28 February 09

Need to change Processing Embassy - How long will this take?

Spoke to representative about this and emailed request along with copy of Leave to Remain in Country of Residence - 03 March 09

Still no DS3023 - as of today -03 March 09

I've lost track of the timings. It had been long and tedious. Finally cahnged interview country, it then took 2 to 3 weeks for them to accept my DS3032.

DS230 Sent - 06 April 09

Interview Pack Received - 11 May 09

Interview Date - 11 June 09

additional info required arrrgggg!!!! NVC said I had everything.

All doc sent in with Passport - 22 June 09

Text Notification that Passport is ready - 24 June 09 (coming by 8am tomorrow - wish me luck.)

Timeline

I was told that the invoice number is the ID number but it doesn't work until SMS have received your passport back. Can anyone say if this is correct?

Primahen, oh! no - I am already married. what I think may work in my favour is the fact that I've been to the states over 10 times in the last 2 years and so I can't just be trying to "get in" cos' I've never over-stayed, have found a job there and have always been studying or employed here so I can't be a 419'er lol!. At the interview, he didn't ask me anything different to most brits. I.e. how many times have u been to the states, what do you do? what will you do there? when are you intending to leave? how did you meet? etc.

Ok - positive thinking. I have to ask my Job to move my flight cos' it was initially booked for this Friday but I don't think I'll get it in time. Probably next Monday/Tuesday.

Oh! boy - another day of waiting but I've given up on panicking and fretting. It's out of my hands.

oooooooooooh that makes sense. lol sorry to bring the 419 thing into it, got lots of nigerian friends, its my little joke with them, please dont be offended. well i hope you get it soon, it truly is a waiting game. I just got off the extortion line to the usembassy, at least i found out there that i wasnt in AP but he didnt really know anything to tell me. I was going to ask for an email code to let the embassy know i have booked a flight for the 6th of july, however he said ( the git lol) that we cant email them with that kind of thing. personally I dont see why not, I have read a few posts on Vj that say if you can let them know. they do "try" to accomodate you. I may just have to do it another way.

next week, i'm going big guns, getting my boo to ring the senator!!! lol extreme huh.....its not like its been long but hey its worth a wangle.

Marm whats that freephone number for sms couriers again, i just switched phones so i lost it??

and the waiting continues.....................................................

Edited by primahen

oooooooooooh that makes sense. lol sorry to bring the 419 thing into it, got lots of nigerian friends, its my little joke with them, please dont be offended. well i hope you get it soon, it truly is a waiting game. I just got off the extortion line to the usembassy, at least i found out there that i wasnt in AP but he didnt really know anything to tell me. I was going to ask for an email code to let the embassy know i have booked a flight for the 6th of july, however he said ( the git lol) that we cant email them with that kind of thing. personally I dont see why not, I have read a few posts on Vj that say if you can let them know. they do "try" to accomodate you. I may just have to do it another way.

next week, i'm going big guns, getting my boo to ring the senator!!! lol extreme huh.....its not like its been long but hey its worth a wangle.

Marm whats that freephone number for sms couriers again, i just switched phones so i lost it??

and the waiting continues.....................................................

Oh - Gosh! I wasn't offended at all. I'm hoping it's not just an automatic - 'Nigerian passport = additional checks'. lol! That would suck.

Has anyone gotten any news/text today?

Pull every string you can cos' the wait is not fun. Although, when did yours go in? There's still hope for this week - no?

I think so - positive thinking...

NOA1 - 08 September 08

Spoke to representative about this and emailed request along with copy of Leave to Remain in Country of Residence - 03 March 09

I've lost track of the timings. It had been long and tedious. Finally cahnged interview country, it then took 2 to 3 weeks for them to accept my DS3032.

DS230 Sent - 06 April 09

Text Notification that Passport is ready - 24 June 09 (coming by 8am tomorrow - wish me luck.)

Could it be guys? I just got the text from SMS. It feels too soon. Can they have done it already? someone please tell me I'm not dreaming and they won't ask me for anything else. I sent everything they asked for and also emailed my offer letter and ticket to america ticket to Nigeria next weekend.

Can it be? I expressly paid the £30 to get back before 8 cos' I just couldn't breathe. lol!

:dance:

Can it be? yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

He did say they would get me out before the end of June.

NOA1 - 08 September 08

DS230 Sent - 06 April 09

Timeline
Could it be guys? I just got the text from SMS. It feels too soon. Can they have done it already? someone please tell me I'm not dreaming and they won't ask me for anything else. I sent everything they asked for and also emailed my offer letter and ticket to america ticket to Nigeria next weekend.

Can it be? I expressly paid the £30 to get back before 8 cos' I just couldn't breathe. lol!

you got it hunny........you are on your way.........heeeey

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot :dance::dance::dance:

mine went into to the hands of the courier on Monday, and into the embassy on Tuesday. i'm real happy for you. u can relax now. xx

Edited by primahen

Congrats Eagle Eye! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Primahen, this is the # for SMS: 0800 0197847 (Customer service). And yes, the invoice# is the same as the tracking#.

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Timeline

mine went into to the hands of the courier on Monday, and into the embassy on Tuesday. i'm real happy for you. u can relax now. xx

Prima, Marm......Only 2 more to go!!!! C'mon you B######s!!! I'm fast running out of fresh virgins over here....... :lol:

'But I being poor have only my dreams, and i have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams'

Timeline

Prima, Marm......Only 2 more to go!!!! C'mon you B######s!!! I'm fast running out of fresh virgins over here....... :lol:

WOW, WHERE U FIND SO MANY IN THIS DAY AND AGE!

yeah just waiting..........

and waiting

.......... and waiting

.....waiting some more...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Def email, call etc. It has to speed things up. I got mine in 3 days and by the way, I asked the courier he said they say they deliver the day after to cover themselves in case it is not possible but if u book the 'before 8' pick-up and he finishes everything in good time to get to the embassy by 10, he delivers it on the same day.

woohoo! I'm off tomorrow.

NOA1 - 08 September 08

DS230 Sent - 06 April 09

Timeline
Def email, call etc. It has to speed things up. I got mine in 3 days and by the way, I asked the courier he said they say they deliver the day after to cover themselves in case it is not possible but if u book the 'before 8' pick-up and he finishes everything in good time to get to the embassy by 10, he delivers it on the same day.

congrats eagle, enjoy yourself with your man, relax till the next part huh. :goofy::rofl::lol:;) ;)

Timeline

congrats eagle, enjoy yourself with your man, relax till the next part huh. :goofy::rofl::lol:;) ;)

hey marm, hows it hanging? have you been abstaining from phoning them folks at DOS. ?

btw the tracking number didnt work on my invoice sheet because they didnt take a return address for the package. will have to wait on that sms then ring and give em an address.

i read through all the dates on here, i dont know if i said congrats to jimandchristy, congrats.

its just me and you now Marm.

here's hoping.

Timeline

hey marm, hows it hanging? have you been abstaining from phoning them folks at DOS. ?

btw the tracking number didnt work on my invoice sheet because they didnt take a return address for the package. will have to wait on that sms then ring and give em an address.

i read through all the dates on here, i dont know if i said congrats to jimandchristy, congrats.

here's hoping.

thank god for hope. I made it through y'all, i'm going home to my good good man :dance::dance: , the visa is coming tomorrow between 8 and 6pm , as they say in jamaica, "mi glad bag buss" translation "I'm sooooooo happy"

Can I get a "What ,What......."

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

here's hoping.

thank god for hope. I made it through y'all, i'm going home to my good good man :dance::dance: , the visa is coming tomorrow between 8 and 6pm , as they say in jamaica, "mi glad bag buss" translation "I'm sooooooo happy"

Hooofrickinraaaaaaaaaa!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Can i hit it in the morninggggggg!! haha!

I'm sooooooooo happy for you. I tell you wot when you get that bad boy in your hands it's like winning a golden ticket from willy wonka! F'real!!

Congrats Prima..enjoy it..make the most of it..I'll Catch up with you in 2 months time.

So when you flying out? Bet you cant wait!

'But I being poor have only my dreams, and i have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams'

Timeline

here's hoping.

Hooofrickinraaaaaaaaaa!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Can i hit it in the morninggggggg!! haha!

I'm sooooooooo happy for you. I tell you wot when you get that bad boy in your hands it's like winning a golden ticket from willy wonka! F'real!!

Congrats Prima..enjoy it..make the most of it..I'll Catch up with you in 2 months time.

So when you flying out? Bet you cant wait!

I just realised how innapropriate that sounded :blink: I meant to say...can i get it in the morning! :hehe:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.