Jeff and Ana

attention to all Filipina who Request police clearance in singapore Need some Help Please

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! I am hoping to all Filipino and the other member . Who has experience to Request a Police clearance In Singapore... I want to Know what's bank can issue a bank draft payable to CNCC. I've been in ''united Overseas Bank'' 'and they said They don't issue a bank draft if I don't have a bank account. even in the'' Philippine Bank' My Bank is 'BDO' and they don't have services for these. Can I use other name to pay for these so that I can Send to the CNCC. actually I already send an Email the CNCC. But i Decide Also to post here who know have one of the member has an Experience Like mine now... I I already have my appointment letter for my medical and interview So maybe Next week i I come for my Medical .. before I schedule my interview I want to Have my police clearances From Singapore. hopefully anyone could reply me thank you all guys...

Ana

Timeline

hi there! u can try DBS bank,i think its somewhere in Makati. Ive read from a post sumwer (forgot the site) that DBS does issue bank draft.

FYI: please do include a photocopy of your passport stamps (the date that u first entered Singapore) OR to make it safe for u, photocopy all the passport stamps that has anything to do with you being and working in Singapore because they will look at it. And if u can,include employment certificate as well. This is based from my own experience. Im still within Singapore, and I will be getting my clearance next wk..

Timeline
hi there! u can try DBS bank,i think its somewhere in Makati. Ive read from a post sumwer (forgot the site) that DBS does issue bank draft.

FYI: please do include a photocopy of your passport stamps (the date that u first entered Singapore) OR to make it safe for u, photocopy all the passport stamps that has anything to do with you being and working in Singapore because they will look at it. And if u can,include employment certificate as well. This is based from my own experience. Im still within Singapore, and I will be getting my clearance next wk..

Thank you for the information I will Call tomorrow in the DBS bank here in Philippines to be sure... Hopefully they can assets me . God bless!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana

Timeline

I called to the Banks here and They said I must have an bank account in their bank before they can issue a bank draft Like In Asia Bank I don't know if Asia bank is base bank in Singapore. they can issue me a bank draft after I Open an account to them the other banks Like MAY BANK they can issue after one month from the date of opening of their account WOw That Take so long.. i try My best to figure out what other solution of this problem if the CNCC accept the bank draft from ASIA BANK then I Open a new account to them.. But I also planning to called The CNCC to ask more information about these If I got the nice answer I will post here I know some member here It may en counter My problem.To those member who can give more information about These please share so that we Know Thank you!

Edited by Jeff and Ana

Timeline

Hi Ana,

Same situation for us with getting a bank draft to send along wih the request for a Singapore Police Clearance. Here is what our solution was:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1262445

Good Luck!

-Samby

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

Timeline

thank you for your advice, I already send my application with Demand draft .. I called The CNCC and ask if its okay if someone can pay my application and they says Yes, So I ask soem favor to my friend to make a Demand Draft In BPI . The CNCC also said as long as you made a Demand In BPI no problem. So Now already Sent and waiting for my police clearance soon Yay!! soon Interview Then.

Ana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.