andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We just came home from the doctor. The baby will be delivered by C-section on July 16th at 7AM. That is just 16 days from now.

I work 3rd shift, and will work that night up until 4AM, then drive home and get my wife and bring her to the hospital by 5AM as directed. My mom and dad will be there too. They are in their late 70s. I requested to be off work that night, the 16th, following delivery, our first night as a family with Shen, our baby, then will work the next 2 nights, then off work for 2 days. I will be pretty exhausted I am sure too. Mom will stay at our home for a week and a half after the baby comes, to take care of my wife with me working.

Brian in Tennessee

Wow that's hard you still to work maybe you request for days off...or you can apply for a Paid Family Leave if you have in your state so that you can have time to spend with your baby? I'm really glad that my due date is summer in school so my husband have to spend time with me and our baby before the school open... but anyway good luck to you both have a safe delivery and God Bless!!!

SANY0329-1.jpgSANY0550-2.jpgSANY0557-2.jpgSANY0356-1.jpg

dogdogcrd20100809_-8_Nycole+Bethany+is.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello eto yung pic ng baby nmin :dance: im so glad i deliver him easy and normal delivery and no even cut in my pa jeje eheheh;) B-)

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Timeline

rose19---- oo tama ka jan kya mskit dede ko nag patingen dn ako s lactecian consultation tama ba yan ehhehe kng panu mg pa dede pero ang ai ang skit tlga kya now nag pump na ako evry3 hours eheheh,., 38weeks and 5 days ako na nganak yung baby ko 6pounds and 5 onz. and 18 inch

Timeline

hello mga momies tanong ko lng ilang days ba bumalik s normal yung ehem nyo eheheh :D

Timeline

Sabi sa birth class namin wag kang mag dare na tingnan within a week hahahaahha baka ma shock ka, kaya hayaan mo nalang hanggang bumalik sa normal, ako maliit daw ang baby nag ultrasound ako kanina instead na July 23 ang due date ko sabi naman maging august 20 na daw, sabi ko ano ba yan normal naman lahat ang result kasi daw maliit ang baby ko, sabi naman naming mag-asawa kahit maliit kung lalabas sya okey lang madali lang naman palakihin ang baby di ba, kasi sabi ko kung gusto na talaga ng baby na lumabas wala namang makakapigil LOL... :bonk:

Timeline

rose19---- oo tama ka jan kya mskit dede ko nag patingen dn ako s lactecian consultation tama ba yan ehhehe kng panu mg pa dede pero ang ai ang skit tlga kya now nag pump na ako evry3 hours eheheh,., 38weeks and 5 days ako na nganak yung baby ko 6pounds and 5 onz. and 18 inch

Wow congrats sa baby boy mo cute nya, at least madali lang ano, mabuti at nag check-up ka sa lactation expert ano sabi sayo? ako may pump na rin para maka pahinga ka kasi at least pag gutom si baby padede mo nalang kasi anjan na di ba? sana naman madali rin ang panganganak ko "LORD"

Timeline

rose19---------tama k jan kng gsto na tlga ni baby lombas lalabas tlga eehehhe

1 week old na baby ko mamaya 11:35ng gbie :star:

Timeline

rose19---------tama k jan kng gsto na tlga ni baby lombas lalabas tlga eehehhe

1 week old na baby ko mamaya 11:35ng gbie :star:

1 week old sayo 2 weeks old sa akin..hehe, ang bilis ng araw ano..musta na pakiramdam mo?

128570755.gif

8ODD-10p_5XNfIkH69a.jpg

foxfoxsdg20100618_-8_Jasmine+Nicole.png

Timeline

davanj -------oo nga ehhh ang blis ng pnhon prang kailan lng noung nag lebor tayo halos d ma drawing mga mukha ntin s sobrang skit eheheheh,., eto ok na yung ehem ko nlng mskit pa dn pg umihe ako,.,..... nag ka joundice dn ba baby mo??????????

ikw komusta na???????? puyatan pa rn ba ehehehe??

Share ko lang latest picture ni Mae. She is now 5 months old. Weighing 17.4 lbs and 25.5 inches long.

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Alec had her 6-month check today. Poor baby got 3 shots: Prevnar, Hep B and the 5-in-1 one :( Laid on the examining table, Daddy and the nurse holding her legs and Mommy holding her hands as Maizy smiled up to me :( Then the smile slowly contorted into a cry...a cry that denotes pain (versus the one that says "hunger" or "I want mommy"). Broke my heart so that I picked her up right away and laid her head on my chest and sang to her to comfort her. She finally quieted down but still clutched at my blouse, as if letting go would bring the "yayay" back :( Haay...and ina talaga...even with Alec, it still breaks my heart when she cries when punished/reprimanded.

Anyway, at 6 months, Maizy is now 17 lbs 5 oz and is 25.25 inches tall. Weight for height, she is in the 90th percentile so that I am happy. Doc gave the go signal to start her on diluted baby juices :) She was amazed at Maizy's development and told us not to worry about her not wanting to turn over, that some babies just skip rolling over and prefer to sit and stand then walk :) I told her about Maizy's feeding habits and she said that it was okay :thumbs: Her next check will be at 9 months and every 3 months thereafter. Maizy was somewhat subdued after coming from the doc's clinic, perhaps due to her 3 "yayays". Still with good appetite, thankfully. Gave her a dose of Infant Tylenol (to hell with the recall! Rather than give her an early ulcer with Motrin...bakit kasi walang Biogesic or Tempra dito e! Perhaps my mom can bring some...)This evening, though, she got cranky because she wanted to sit on the floor and play :blink: Soon as I put her on the floor, she began searching for her toys and began squealing when given to her :) This lasted all of half an hour, of course because it was her bedtime.

She is now tucked in her crib, should wake at her usual 8am...meanwhile, Wii muna si mommy....:lol:

Oo nga tempra nga yung uso sa pinas na ipainom kay baby...my baby got his three shots din and one oral but i didnt give tylenol or anything. His pedia prescribed tri vitamin din with flouride which minsan nakakalimutan kung ipainom kaya yun nilagay ko na sa table talaga para araw-araw mapainom ko sya. Sana lang on his 9th month check up he will have good iron level.

Sa baby ko naman, I dont really let him crawl around kasi we dont really want him to get hurt... I gave up of being so into the fast development of my baby but Id rather think about na di sya masaktan. So far he is almost seven months na but he still cant sit down, he can stand now just by himself pagmay mahawakan sya, he can climb and will really try hard to climb using his daddy's arms paakyat sa bed. his playground is his swing... and pag pagagalitan nagdadabog na rin. He doesnt like to be inside the walker but he likes to be outside the walker standing...yung bumbo seat sobrang useless na.

And dahil nasanay baby namin na di dinadamitan...di rin naman sya kinakabagan kasi di na sya otot ng otot...he just fart pag he is about to poop na and so far sa toilet ko na sya pinapapoop kasi solid poop nya like us then its long. Kaya sa toilet ko na sya pinapapoop and he can go na di putol putol unlike kung sa diaper sya magpoop. Last namin binilhan sya ng damit was nung nasa hospital ako...hubby bought him clothes and since then di pa kami bumibili ng clothes. hehehehe... but everytime we go out i always bring clothes and sock just in case it gets so cold.

As of now, just enjoying him. He is just so much fun and he smiles a lot. Tawag sa kanya ng ibang tao "flirter" kasi he likes to give his charming smile to them. Nakakaaliw talaga ang mga babies natin noh...but sometimes other people doesnt realize how fun to have a baby.

God bless everyone.

My link

36698_404678243977_685278977_445313.jpg

Eto po pic ng baby ko. 1 month na sya today... sorry late na ito... sobrang busy po kasi.

He was born 7lbs 3oz at 19.8 inches. On his 3rd week nasa 10lbs 6oz na sya. Ang lakas kasi kumain!! We are back in TN so naka-apply and approved na ko sa WIC. They gave us 10 cans of milk each for July and August. Dun na rin kami sa Health Department magpapa-vaccine since mura to libre daw sabi ng nurse dun. Binigyan din nila ako ng coupons for groceries so malaking tulong talaga.

We started mixing a small amount of cereal sa milk ni baby kasi sobrang gutom sya parati. He was eating every 1 1/2 hour (4-5 oz of milk) since last night medyo tumagal na ung tulog nya when we put in cereal on his milk. Advice yan sa akin nung kapitbahay namin na nurse. Sabi nya ung dalawang boys nya ganun daw nung baby parang di nabubusog kahit anong pakain nya. The poop okay naman so far di naman sya na-constipated.

sobrang thankful din ako at mabait si baby... he only cries when he is hungry or wet. Minsan kahit wet di nga umiiyak kaya tuloy minsan nalilimutan ko palitan ang diaper! *toinks*

Nag-stop na rin ako mag-breastfeed at nahirapan talaga ako sa lakas nya kumain. Ang sakit din pag-nag-suck sya. we bought breast pump pero matrabaho masyado... i had to pump every two hours. pag-tapos ko mag-feed, burp and change diaper... pump then gigising na halos ulit si baby para kumain!! wala ng oras matulog kaya itinigil ko na lang dahil nagiging zombie na ko! haha. died up na ung milk ko so ibebenta na namin ang breast pump sa craigslist. Para sa mga nahihirapan mag-breastfeed... may nabibili po na nipple sheild silicon sya na nilalagay sa nipple mo, it really helps lessen the pain kung malakas mag-suck si baby. Sa babies r us daw sya nabibili... nakuha ko ung libre from the hospital.

ayun lang po muna. good luck sa mga new mommies at soon to be mommies.

Edited by chinese_mutt

Timeline

chinese_mutt--- ang li-it nmn ng pic yung mlki nmn eheheh sorry nag reklamo pa ehheeh :D

Timeline

congrats nga pla sau... na nganak na dn kami ehehehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.