tanging-mahal

questions on air21 and visa

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone! anyone here who got approved last week april 22, 2009 and still dont receive visa?

just want to ask few questions for those who receive their visa..

how long or how to get it from the time that u were approved?

air21 tracking number dont work, its not on their system yet, its been 3 days now and i dont receive it yet. im from mandaluyong city only.

can i book flight even i dont receive visa yet but i am approved? im just thinking if i book now then its more cheaper...

what r the things to prepare for port of entry? what things to show? r they going to interview me again like on interview on embassy?

also im just wondering if i can bring some powder lipstick/gloss blush inside handcarry if in case?

i dont have my school credentials yet but soon im going to get it..what else do i need?

September 2008: started k1 process

November 2008: attorney send i 129f g325A and other documents

November 24, 2008: NOA1 finally

February 20, 2009: NOA2 at last

March 4, 2009: Got MNL number

March 21, 2009: Received USEM letter thanks god

March 24-25, 2009: Medical Passed thanks god

April 22, 2009: INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!

April 22, 2009: Approved K1 Visa THANKS BE TO GOD!

( thanks to my friends here and someone who answers all the questions i have its a long journey we thank u so much)

April 29, 2009 : Visa on hand

April 30, 2009: CFO

May 7, 2009: leaving phils to lax

May 29, 2009: civil wedding

june 10 2009: ssn got w/ married name

july 22, 2009 aos packet sent

and then follows AOS filling and got GC at novemeber 2009...

Timeline
hi everyone! anyone here who got approved last week april 22, 2009 and still dont receive visa?

air21 tracking number dont work, its not on their system yet, its been 3 days now and i dont receive it yet. im from mandaluyong city only.

can i book flight even i dont receive visa yet but i am approved? im just thinking if i book now then its more cheaper...

what r the things to prepare for port of entry? what things to show? r they going to interview me again like on interview on embassy?

also im just wondering if i can bring some powder lipstick/gloss blush inside handcarry if in case?

i dont have my school credentials yet but soon im going to get it..what else do i need?

there's no exact day/s to receive your visa. it all depends in the immigration. if they will do a background check then it will take longer. but its usually 3 days to a week to get your visa. i got mine 3 days after i got approved. good luck and congratulations on your approval :thumbs:

about booking your flight, personally i think you should wait for your visa first because you don't wana pay additional payment for rescheduling our flight. (thats if you didnt get your visa yet).

dont worry about POE. you'll do fine :yes: just bring the important documents. its always better to have more documents.

Edited by ryza

Timeline

there's no exact day/s to receive your visa. it all depends in the immigration. if they will do a background check then it will take longer. but its usually 3 days to a week to get your visa. i got mine 3 days after i got approved. good luck and congratulations on your approval :thumbs:

about booking your flight, personally i think you should wait for your visa first because you don't wana pay additional payment for rescheduling our flight. (thats if you didnt get your visa yet).

dont worry about POE. you'll do fine :yes: just bring the important documents. its always better to have more documents.

oh does saturday includes on delivery? if its included its 4days now since monday for me..

what documents to show on port of entry?

what if i book one week ahead of leaving? coz it will be cheaper if i book earlier than later..

thanks for reply godbless

September 2008: started k1 process

November 2008: attorney send i 129f g325A and other documents

November 24, 2008: NOA1 finally

February 20, 2009: NOA2 at last

March 4, 2009: Got MNL number

March 21, 2009: Received USEM letter thanks god

March 24-25, 2009: Medical Passed thanks god

April 22, 2009: INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!

April 22, 2009: Approved K1 Visa THANKS BE TO GOD!

( thanks to my friends here and someone who answers all the questions i have its a long journey we thank u so much)

April 29, 2009 : Visa on hand

April 30, 2009: CFO

May 7, 2009: leaving phils to lax

May 29, 2009: civil wedding

june 10 2009: ssn got w/ married name

july 22, 2009 aos packet sent

and then follows AOS filling and got GC at novemeber 2009...

Timeline

I got my visa 3days after the USEM interview. Nobody at USEM but the consular officer can say when a visa can be printed out and be released. The air21 tracking didn't work in my case too. But i did receive a text message from air21 saying that the package was already in transit to the final destination and the on the next day, my visa was delivered.

Definitely, u can book a flight even if u don't have ur visa yet. That's your decision, at your own risk. But I'm sure that the majority would recommend for you to book ur flight once u have ur visa in ur hand so as to avoid the rebooking fee if ur visa gets to u beyond ur flght date.

The questions at the POE are just about your petitioner. U will be asked for the visa packet, your passport with the visa and the CFO sticker.

Oct 06, 2008 - he flew to Cebu to meet me, finally! HAPPY!!

Oct 13, 2008 - he proposed and I said YES of course!

Oct 20, 2008 - the saddest time of our lives, he went back home

Nov17, 2008 - K1 App mailed to USCIS

Nov19, 2008 - K1 App received by USCIS

Nov22, 2008 - Payment Cashed

Nov24, 2008 - Received NOA1

Feb19, 2009 - email notitification of NOA2

Feb23, 2009 - received hardcopy of NOA2

Mar03, 2009 - K1 App Left NVC; got MNL case #

Mar17, 2009 - Got a USEM interview date!HURRAY!!!

Apr13, 2009 - Medical @St Luke's -PASSED!!

Apr20,2009 - USEM interview -GOT A PINK SLIP, APPROVED!!!

Apr23, 2009 - Air21 delivered my VISA -THANKS GOD!!

Jun19, 2009 - my flight to Ca, US!! POE -SF

Aug08,2009 - Wedding at Tahoe Lake

Aug21,2009 - Applied for SSN

Sept03,2009 - Received SSN Card, yey!

--------AOS----------

Sept13,2009 - Filed AOS and EAD App

Sept21,2009 - NOA1

Sept23,2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

Oct14, 2009 - Biometrics Taken

Oct29,2009 - Received EAD card, wohoooo!

Nov02,2009 - Interview Notice received

Dec08,2009 - Interviewed by the USCIS officer --Approved!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations...

i suggest not to book flight unless you have your visa inhand..had my interview april 20 and my visa arrived april 24..one of my friend didnt receive her visa yet and we have same interview date..air21 tracking online didnt work unless they got your visa from the embassy..dont worry about poe,just present your passport and give them the paket and they will ask 1 or 2 question,finger print and taking pictures and thats it your good to go...yes you can bring those as hand carry..goodluck

For K1 POE usually asks when the wedding date is, just give them a date and you're fine.

Godspeed

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.