Rocky_nBullwinkle

US embassy: Smith has left RP

99 posts in this topic

NEVER judge or jump into conclusion.....We all dnt know the real story ("; instead of judging nicole why dnt US just pray for her and hope she's fine....

nakakalungkot lang na ang ibang pilipina pa dito sa vj ang unang nanghuhusga ke nicole...hnd natin alam ang tunay na nangyari even the both sides of story....news can change every story so wag naman ganun...maawa naman kayo don sa tao...tandaan nyo sa bawat maling ginagawa nyo sa kapwa may kapalit Un and karma is really a ######....

not because u saw or watch her in all the news here in PI and U heard a bad story about her it means na its all true....NEVER JUDGE too quick....

Bat kaya may mga ganun tao??......napakadaling manghusga :angry::angry:

p.s I did not judge her too quick,,because I knew that story and it was last 2006,,iba-iba lang talaga opinyon ng tao,,so peace girl,,cool kalang=)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER judge or jump into conclusion.....We all dnt know the real story ("; instead of judging nicole why dnt US just pray for her and hope she's fine....

nakakalungkot lang na ang ibang pilipina pa dito sa vj ang unang nanghuhusga ke nicole...hnd natin alam ang tunay na nangyari even the both sides of story....news can change every story so wag naman ganun...maawa naman kayo don sa tao...tandaan nyo sa bawat maling ginagawa nyo sa kapwa may kapalit Un and karma is really a ######....

not because u saw or watch her in all the news here in PI and U heard a bad story about her it means na its all true....NEVER JUDGE too quick....

??? ako ba yun Sayitonce?? :unsure::unsure::unsure::blink: friends ba kayo ni a.k.a "Nicole",,??peace=)

WELL, WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN SAY ON THIS ISSUE......

MADAMING ANG GALIT....MADAMI RIN ANG NAAAWA....BUT ITS ALL BEEN SAID AND DONE! JUST RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION....

ANA, I THINK...I THINK LANG NAMAN...WAG KANG MAGAGALIT...YES, IM MAD AT NICOLE SOBRA! KASI NAGBAGO SIYA NG TESTIMONY NYA, BUT I STILL RESPECT HER DECISION AND I DONT THINK GIVING HER NAMES IS NOT REALLY NICE....PEACE :thumbs:

SIGURO WE JUST HAVE TO LET THIS ISSUE DIE! KASI IT WONT DO US ANY GOOD......

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

??? ako ba yun Sayitonce?? :unsure::unsure::unsure::blink: friends ba kayo ni a.k.a "Nicole",,??peace=)

WELL, WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN SAY ON THIS ISSUE......

MADAMING ANG GALIT....MADAMI RIN ANG NAAAWA....BUT ITS ALL BEEN SAID AND DONE! JUST RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION....

ANA, I THINK...I THINK LANG NAMAN...WAG KANG MAGAGALIT...YES, IM MAD AT NICOLE SOBRA! KASI NAGBAGO SIYA NG TESTIMONY NYA, BUT I STILL RESPECT HER DECISION AND I DONT THINK GIVING HER NAMES IS NOT REALLY NICE....PEACE :thumbs:

SIGURO WE JUST HAVE TO LET THIS ISSUE DIE! KASI IT WONT DO US ANY GOOD......

alright,,SORRY SA POST KO KANINA MARIEL AND SAYITONCE,,peace, :innocent: ,byebye

We r not FRIENDS....just dnt like ur post about her calling her a #######...DO u know her to judge her like that???wow!!u r pilipina too...why to be like that?...

and exactly U just know her because of the NEWS.....wag naman ganun..not all the news is TRUE.....

Edited by sayitonce

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pareho silang mali... if he just kept his "toy" in his pants edi walang sanang accusation. If she just didn't drink too much and go to the bar and be left with 4 guys edi wala sanang narape. Sana maging lesson to sa girls dyan na masyadong mahilig uminom at nawawala sa sarili. Uminom nalang kayo sa bahay and if you know you cant handle hard drink. Wag ka na uminom. Iba talaga nagagawa ng alak. Hay! :rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Pareho silang mali... if he just kept his "toy" in his pants edi walang sanang accusation. If she just didn't drink too much and go to the bar and be left with 4 guys edi wala sanang narape. Sana maging lesson to sa girls dyan na masyadong mahilig uminom at nawawala sa sarili. Uminom nalang kayo sa bahay and if you know you cant handle hard drink. Wag ka na uminom. Iba talaga nagagawa ng alak. Hay! :rolleyes:

LOL magbaon na lang ng gatas pag pumunta ng BAR hehehehe

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

LOL magbaon na lang ng gatas pag pumunta ng BAR hehehehe

Korek! hehehe :lol:

p.s I did not judge her too quick,,because I knew that story and it was last 2006,,iba-iba lang talaga opinyon ng tao,,so peace girl,,cool kalang=)

Oh well, the Court of Appeals ruled in favor of Smith after giving careful weight to both sides of the story. Whether Nicole is a #######, she got what she deserves. What do you call a bar girl who goes out with four guys after indulging too much on booze, Scarlet?

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline

Oh well, the Court of Appeals ruled in favor of Smith after giving careful weight to both sides of the story. Whether Nicole is a #######, she got what she deserves. What do you call a bar girl who goes out with four guys after indulging too much on booze, Scarlet?

And she even have a bf that time who is also in military...

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

fokfok :bonk:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

ano ba meron sa mga military na yan :bonk::rofl:

Timeline

yung baril dianne ikaw naman, nag maang maangan LOL :devil:

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

yung baril dianne ikaw naman, nag maang maangan LOL :devil:

ay oo M16 ba nman e 400 na putok laman nun :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.