ajazbashir

Calling all Calling everyone going thru NEWDELHI Embassy

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Friends i took my K3 interview in March 2nd 2005 and i was put under adminstrative review we all know what is that 221g i mean

After waiting waiting and waiting finally i was scheduled for my CR1 interview after it was approved, I took my CR! interview in August 1st 2005 again they put me in Adminstrative Review saying that they have combined my K3 and CR1

My wife has been writing the embassy regulary and we got the reply saying that we have to wait for our turn before the visa officer will review our case ok, Then they asssigned us a number saying we are at 175 out off 242 cases,

It was like a couple of months before, then we wrote to the embassy again and they said we are 142 means our cases will be reviewd after these 142 cases are finished,, they were also mentioning that many of the older cases are inactive

Recently we got an email again from the embassy....saying we are at 89 now good

The people in the embassy haveb nice and kind to us giving us the desired informaiton

Please share your journey here,, that could help our anxiety

Regards for all wonderfull people

Edited by ajazbashir

What i write here is based on my own experince,

Filed: Timeline
Friends i took my K3 interview in March 2nd 2005 and i was put under adminstrative review we all know what is that 221g i mean

After waiting waiting and waiting finally i was scheduled for my CR1 interview after it was approved, I took my CR! interview in August 1st 2005 again they put me in Adminstrative Review saying that they have combined my K3 and CR1

My wife has been writing the embassy regulary and we got the reply saying that we have to wait for our turn before the visa officer will review our case ok, Then they asssigned us a number saying we are at 175 out off 242 cases,

It was like a couple of months before, then we wrote to the embassy again and they said we are 142 means our cases will be reviewd after these 142 cases are finished,, they were also mentioning that many of the older cases are inactive

Recently we got an email again from the embassy....saying we are at 89 now good

The people in the embassy haveb nice and kind to us giving us the desired informaiton

Please share your journey here,, that could help our anxiety

Regards for all wonderfull people

they proble cancelled your K-3 because its expired.

what happening with your CR1?

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.