sweetlj

concerned about CRBA processing time and requirements...

67 posts in this topic

sis embassy ba magsasabi sakin kelan interview anak ko CBRA or pwd na ako tumawag sa knila once na send ko na un cbra package sa knila.gnu katagal ba bgo magkasked interview baby ko?kc interview ko na sa june15 bka madelay visa ko dhl bka hindi umaabot ung passport at cert.citizenship ako....malaki problem ba un.pag na-una interview ko as k1 bgo sa cbra ng baby ko?help m nmn ako oh pls.

Yes tatawagan ka ng embassy para sa interview appointment ng CRBA ng baby mo...as soon as maipadala mo na ang package ng CRBA ng baby mo sa USEM U have to wait for a couple of days and wait for them to call U for the interview appointment ng baby mo....and dnt worry if ever na mauna ang K1 interview mo eh hnd magiging problema Un...tatanungin ka naman nila and they r going to guide U kung anong gagawin and whats next steps during ur interview sa K1 kung alin man ang mauna....alin man ang mauna eh mas maganda kz magiging madali ang mga magiging interview sayo mapa k1 or CRBA....kz kung k1 ang mauuna maganda kz nandon na halos lahat ang requirements/documents needed para sa CRBA so madali na lang talaga pero sa CRBA kelangan kasama baby mo kz un ang titingnan ng consul ang baby mo :yes: Goodluck and have a smooth interview :star:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

sis thank u so much ha.enough na kya evidence na isasama ko sa cbra package?ok sis so far pag complete lahat requirements smooth ang interview.fil-am kc fiance ko.kya im sure makikita nmn CO mukha ng baby namin kc filipino kmi pareho.hehehehe.tnx ulit.

sis thank u so much ha.enough na kya evidence na isasama ko sa cbra package?ok sis so far pag complete lahat requirements smooth ang interview.fil-am kc fiance ko.kya im sure makikita nmn CO mukha ng baby namin kc filipino kmi pareho.hehehehe.tnx ulit.

Complete naman na siguro ang papers na dala mo eh or napadala sa Usem so No worries na...or kung hnd pa post mo na lang dito sa vj kung anu-ano ang nasa sayo so we can tell u kung may kulang pa...and as long as USC ang parent it doesnt matter kung pinoy or kung anong lahi ba.. ang mahalaga kz USC ang parents or 1 sa inyo...Goodluck :star::star: napaka dali lang ng CRBA unlike sa K1 interview nakakaba talaga :D

Complete naman na siguro ang papers na dala mo eh or napadala sa Usem so No worries na...or kung hnd pa post mo na lang dito sa vj kung anu-ano ang nasa sayo so we can tell u kung may kulang pa...and as long as USC ang parent it doesnt matter kung pinoy or kung anong lahi ba.. ang mahalaga kz USC ang parents or 1 sa inyo...Goodluck :star::star: napaka dali lang ng CRBA unlike sa K1 interview nakakaba talaga :D

:thumbs:

Good luck sa CRBA..bsta mrami ka proofs ng relationship specially during the conception of the baby..madali na lng.

Sureball na yan..approve CRBA baby mo :)

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Just make sure you completed all the requirements before u submit to the embassy to avoid delays. Medyo dyan ako nagkaproblem sa CRBA ng baby ko, specifically un proof of domicile ng fiance mo sa US five years before your child's birth and proof of your relationship. Kindly post your requirements here para we can advise you for additional helpful requirements. :)

Timeline

tnx sis.ask ko lng mejo confue se ako.i remember nung piangregister ko sa cityhall BC anak ko may stamped ng phi.embassy from US un bc nya sa likod.now nung kumuha ako sa NSO wla ung frontpage lng ng bc ang print nila????ok lng ba un??????nka print sa nso paper un bc anak hindi nakikita sa bc nya ung stamped ng phil.embassy from US.

Timeline
Planning to call Air 21 on Tuesday for them to pick-up our son's CRBA package. While organizing all the forms and documents to be submitted, I noticed something on the DS-2029 which my fiance filled out. It's on item #4 of the DS-2029 which ask about the Hour. Our son was born at AM. Instead of checking "AM", my fiance checked on "PM". So, that freaked me out and told him how upset I was with his mistake. Mga sis, is it ok to make corrections? Can I just white out the box for "PM" and check "AM"? Could this be a problem? Has anyone experienced or have done corrections on any of the CRBA forms? So worried, please advice mga sis on what to do.

"Being parents has brought us to our knees in gratitude. We are humbled like never before. We are filled with exhilaration so awesome that we wanted to shout our joy in giant swooping phrases. We love our little man so much. It's a beautiful thing. Truly, babies are God's proof that the best things do come in small packages!!!"

Timeline

sis it say strike the (in-applicable)time.read mo ung instructions sa likod.meaning if 3:00pm sya pinanganak.strike mo ung A.M. so ang matitira un PM.then write the hour.

sis clarification lng un nso bc printed ng baby ko visible ba un stamped ng philembassy sa US?kc register ko ung bc anak ko may stamped ng CO from US sa phil.embassy un BC nya.pero nung print ng nso wla na.ung front lng ng BC ang print ng nso wla ung back.dba hahanapin un ng CO if napa-stamped tlga ung BC sa phil.embassy sa US?hoep for your reply.

Edited by chris-ayen

Planning to call Air 21 on Tuesday for them to pick-up our son's CRBA package. While organizing all the forms and documents to be submitted, I noticed something on the DS-2029 which my fiance filled out. It's on item #4 of the DS-2029 which ask about the Hour. Our son was born at AM. Instead of checking "AM", my fiance checked on "PM". So, that freaked me out and told him how upset I was with his mistake. Mga sis, is it ok to make corrections? Can I just white out the box for "PM" and check "AM"? Could this be a problem? Has anyone experienced or have done corrections on any of the CRBA forms? So worried, please advice mga sis on what to do.

Hi! I think u can change it naman, since it was indicated on your son's birth certificate. They will compare it with your child's CRBA application and NSO birth certificate. Make sure the same yun entry mo sa #4 of DS 2029 and sa bc ng baby mo para hindi maconfuse sa ACS.

tnx sis.ask ko lng mejo confue se ako.i remember nung piangregister ko sa cityhall BC anak ko may stamped ng phi.embassy from US un bc nya sa likod.now nung kumuha ako sa NSO wla ung frontpage lng ng bc ang print nila????ok lng ba un??????nka print sa nso paper un bc anak hindi nakikita sa bc nya ung stamped ng phil.embassy from US.

Ok lng yun. Kasi NSO only printed the first page which is basically the information of your baby and the parents. Kaya siguro may stamped ng Phil.embassy from US because you sent it to your hubby for acknowledgment tama ba? Don't worry too much. As long as it was printed on security paper of NSO and he was registered here and acknowledged by his father... nothing to worry.

Ok lng yun. Kasi NSO only printed the first page which is basically the information of your baby and the parents. Kaya siguro may stamped ng Phil.embassy from US because you sent it to your hubby for acknowledgment tama ba? Don't worry too much. As long as it was printed on security paper of NSO and he was registered here and acknowledged by his father... nothing to worry.

:thumbs:

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Timeline

[f

So, since our son was born at AM, should we strike out PM then? Can you share what you did with yours sis?

Hi! I think u can change it naman, since it was indicated on your son's birth certificate. They will compare it with your child's CRBA application and NSO birth certificate. Make sure the same yun entry mo sa #4 of DS 2029 and sa bc ng baby mo para hindi maconfuse sa ACS.

"Being parents has brought us to our knees in gratitude. We are humbled like never before. We are filled with exhilaration so awesome that we wanted to shout our joy in giant swooping phrases. We love our little man so much. It's a beautiful thing. Truly, babies are God's proof that the best things do come in small packages!!!"

[f

So, since our son was born at AM, should we strike out PM then? Can you share what you did with yours sis?

On my daughter's application I put the time which is 10:20 then I encircled the word AM. I gave birth to her at 10:20 AM also it was indicated in her birth certificate.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone!

We've been reading visajourney for awhile already and decided to signed up today.

It's nice to read a thread about CRBA where we're getting more and more useful information. Going to apply for our child's CRBA soon. We would just like to ask if you include a cover letter in your child's CRBA application. Would you guys mind sharing how did you write your cover letter for CRBA, like the format so we can have an idea on how to make ours? Thank you and we wish to hear your responses.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.