amal

New members going thru Jordan

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Not new here but I don't post much...just read a lot :yes:

I'm Honey, my husband is Walid and he lives near Amman. We married in June 2007 in Jordan and waiting for his interview on May 21...

I'm manager of a travel agency...hubby is a mechanic...

That's about it...hi!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa Event Date Service Center : California Service Center Consulate : Amman, Jordan Marriage (if applicable): 2007-06-07 I-130 Sent : 2008-05-20 I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-31 I-130 RFE : I-130 RFE Sent : I-130 Approved : 2008-11-24 NVC Received : 2008-12-05 Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2008-12-10 Pay AOS Bill : 2009-01-05 Receive I-864 Package : Send AOS Package : 2009-02-14 Submit DS-261 : 2009-01-06 Receive IV Bill : 2009-01-16 Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14 Send IV Package : Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2009-04-09 Case Completed at NVC : 2009-03-18 NVC Left : 2009-04-15 Consulate Received : 2009-04-21 Packet 3 Received : Packet 3 Sent : Packet 4 Received : 2009-04-09 Interview Date : 2009-05-21 Interview Result : Second Interview
(If Required):
Second Interview Result: Visa Received : 2009-06-17 US Entry : 2009-06-30 Comments : Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Your I-130 was approved in 177 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 355 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

Port of Entry Review Event Date Port of Entry : Chicago POE Date : 2009-06-30 Got EAD Stamp : Biometrics Taken : Yes Harassment Level : 0 Comments :

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2011-06-15 NOA Date : 2011-06-25 RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 2011-07-18 Interview Date : Approval / Denial Date : 2012-02-10 Approved : Yes Got I551 Stamp : Green Card Received : 2012-02-18 Comments :

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Lewisville TX Lockbox CIS Office : Houston TX Date Filed : 2014-02-10 NOA Date : 2014-02-18 Bio. Appt. : 2014-03-07 Interview Date : 2014-07-28

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hey ever one is grat to see some arab her im not relly new her i was born in amman (jabel alzohor)in 1982 but my dad from jordan and my mam

shes palestine i moved to palestin in 1989 and i m jordianan citizen when i got palestinan ss# the revok my jordain citizen and told me you need to chioce

between palestin and jordan so since i was live in palestine but i love jordan its nice country i stiil have familly over thier :dance:

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Not new here but I don't post much...just read a lot :yes:

I'm Honey, my husband is Walid and he lives near Amman. We married in June 2007 in Jordan and waiting for his interview on May 21...

I'm manager of a travel agency...hubby is a mechanic...

That's about it...hi!

Good Luck on the upcoming interview :)

hey ever one is grat to see some arab her im not relly new her i was born in amman (jabel alzohor)in 1982 but my dad from jordan and my mam

shes palestine i moved to palestin in 1989 and i m jordianan citizen when i got palestinan ss# the revok my jordain citizen and told me you need to chioce

between palestin and jordan so since i was live in palestine but i love jordan its nice country i stiil have familly over thier :dance:

welcome

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi,

I'm Irene from Atlanta, GA and my husband is Tawfiq from Rusaifah in Jordan. We married in February 2006 and Tawfiq arrived here in May 2007. We applied to have his conditions removed in February 2009 and hopefully he will receive his 10 year green card soon.

I am a residential manager at an addiction treatment center for women. My husband has been working with the US Army in Iraq for the past year as a translator; professionally he is a teacher. He is currently here with me on vacation. We traveled to Egypt in February to visit his 25 year old son. I have 4 adult children and 3 grands; my husband has one adult son.

We are enjoying a very happy life together and give thanks to Allah for being so merciful to us. We wish the best to all VJ members.

Wow there are more of us than I thought! WELCOME TO YOU ALL!!!!! My husband owned an internet cafe called "click" in Irbid (or was it Aidoun....I forget which one now lol) and had to sell it to come here. He's getting ready to go back home at the end of June and stay until the first week of August (or so). I can be contacted via email at amal.cpht@yahoo.com if any of you want to talk. I used to be in here alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day long but here lately have been absent due to a farming addiction over in Facebook. (u can add me in FB too under the same email address...just tell me ur from VJ so I don't ignore u)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.