RonMay

Soooooo

3,490 posts in this topic

welcum bak sken!!! :dance: waaahhhh s wakas nkabalik din ako sa sirkulasyon waaaaa ang hirap d2 2 wiks ako nde nka kain ng kanin potek!!!! :crying: puro pasta in box lng tpos yung porkchop nla d2 prang steak :lol: sa NC pko nkabili ng datu puti toyo at suka, sardinas luckyme pancit canton etc... khit mainit ang sikat ng araw malamig ang hangin lamigin pa nman ako :angry: congrats JOVITA :thumbs: Mariel, Madz, AU yay sobrang lapit na SHANG!!!!!! next kna :devil:

mrs walgreens ano bah!!! at ngaun ka lng nag pakita san ka ba nag lalakwatsa... super duper haba ng honeymoon nyo ni hubby ah :lol:

pero welcome back!!! oo dito mahirap talaga mag hanap ng pinoy products maliban nalang sa asian market at ang presyo wow 4 times compared sa atin don sa pinas!!! bili ka jasmine rice sa walmart kasi mas malaki yung size nila don. (20lbs ata)... tsaka yung bistek nila dito ang kapal! hahaha... at gusto pa nila eh medium rare... ayoko ko nga. basta ako very well done kahit na matigas heheheh... buti nalang na alala mo pa kami... si mariel dumating din kanina. busy din ata... ok lng yun mga girls basta mag pakabait lng kayo san man kayo na roroon heheheh

hi sa lahat... bat kaya wala si pink ngayon. first time umabsent... sana pink ur ok!!!

RonMay wla nga honeymoon e naglipat kme :crying: bili ng mga gamit s bhay sa walgreens tpos nag fishing kme binili ako ni hubby ng fishing pole syempre maarte ako pinili ko yung PINK :lol: wla man lng ako nhuli khit dilis sunburn nman inabot ko :rofl: anyway iba pren pla sa pinas dumidilim d2 mga around 9pm at take note nde ako mkapanood ng TV bgong lipat lng kme d2 s apartment yung biniling convertible box at antenna ni hubby s walmart ewan nde gumagana maubos ko na yung mga dvd movies nya potek tlga :bonk:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone

i just want to ask. how can i schedule my interview.. aside from using the pldt phone... (MY fiancee is busy now so he want me to call)

thank you

PINOY And We know that GOD causes all things to work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to HIS purpose Romans 8:28

PINAY WE can do everything through HIM who gives US strength Philippians 4:13

Hi everyone good evening!!!!!

Report muna ako.Before i'll start telling you guys about my interview experienced ehhh mag thank you muna ako sa inyo.I wanna thank all of you for your prayers,support,encouragement,at advices...Tinatak ko yon sa utak ko lahat,tapos di talga mawawala sa eksena yong prayers,tapos dapat may self confidence ka talaga sumagot kahit ngfanic na puso at utak ko peru okay lang...dapt talaga sasabihin sa sarili kaya ko to!!!!heheheheh..

I went to embassy at 5 in the morning coz my interview sched was 7am tapos gusto ko matapos na yong mga kaba ko sa did-dib para mkatulog ng maayos,gusto ko makakuha ng maagang number.So at 6:30 guard called the k1 visa and k3 visa applicants,to made a line in front of the embassy,tapos sabi ng guard bawal lahat electronic gadgets.i handa ang appointment letter tapos valid id.So after checking punta ako sa room 2 to scan my bag.tapos sa loob ng embassy,may babae doon mag instruct kung anong dapat ipresent yong mga DS FORMS.Tapos fall in line to get the number,may asked kunti ang girl don sa booth like where is your passort?who's with you?you is your petitioner?are u preggy?After that she gave me my number 7004.wait to the number to be flashed..so when my nuber flashed at window 20.So i went there to have a my pre-screen interview.he asked me who is my petitioner?what is my name?how old is he?what is job?where is he now?yong ng question nya that my mind got panic is that he asked me where my fiance live?i told him at el paso texas.so when he saw the form in DS-156 the address there is not el paso,kundi stockton texas.he asked me who lives at stockton,i said my fiance sir,he asked me whre is your fiance now?i said in south korea sir.so who lives in stockton?i said that was my fiance appartment sir.he asked me that 4 times.he was not satisfied,so he asked me again maam sure po ba kayo sa sagot nyo?yong itatanong ng consul ehh pareho po sa tanong ko.i told him yan din po isasagot ko.tapos asked xa ilang anak mayron ang fiance mo sa asawa nya?i asnwered him 1 sir.he asked me whats the name.so i state the name.so when he saw the form that it has 3kids there .he asked me again me if how many children do my fiance have..so i told him 3 sir,tanong nyo po kasi kung ilan ang anak ng fiance ko sa asawa nya ehh isa lang po naging anak ng fiance ko sa asawa nya.and the rest is sa past girlfriends nya..so he smiled at me..tapos ang pre-screener interview ko.hahahaha.he asked me my affidavit of support,,baptismal,nso,cenomar,prrof of ongoing relationship,receipts,pictures..so im done he told me wait for your final interview maam and goodluck...

So my number flashed again i was on window 44

The consul at window 44 was young kano,he smiled at me saying,"MAGANDANG UMAGA MAAM"..tke note sleng yon,so i smiled and said good morning sir.he said please sit down maam and raise your right hand.natawa ako nabingi ako sumunod ba naman ako sa sinasabi nya,sabi nya no u have to answer yes or no maam..hahaahha,so i said yes sir..hahahahahhaha.so he scan my documents..Here is the question:

What is your name?

Who is your petitioner?

How did you meet?

What the name of dating site?

How long you know your fiance?

When is the first time you talk to your fiance?

When did he visited you?

How many days you've been together while his here?

How many kids do he has?

Are you married before?(my answer was NO SIR.he said did i asked you in a rude way?im sorry..i said its okay sir then smile)

Why is it that your fiance was too fast of getting married again after his divorced?

The consul count how many days we meet online then my fiance visited me,,the he said its too fast!!!why?sagot naman ang girlalu..So scan xa ulit ng pics,lage tingin sa pics namin ang consul,tanong sya,ito ba fiance mo?I said yes sir!!.Sabay sabi,well theres no problem in your documents,welcome to united states maam nd goodluck to your wedding.your visa is approved.

Ang laki ng smile ng girlalu...sabay sabi,thank you sir,sabi nya thank you maam.hahahhahahahaha.ang sarap ilundag.buti nalang nkita ko yong naging friend ko din sa st.lukes andon din sya,so i hug her tight...hehhehehe

thats all thank you... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

God Bless Us Always

JOVITA sna sinagot mo s WHAT IS JOB e it's WORK mam :rofl:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
Hi everyone good evening!!!!!

Report muna ako.Before i'll start telling you guys about my interview experienced ehhh mag thank you muna ako sa inyo.I wanna thank all of you for your prayers,support,encouragement,at advices...Tinatak ko yon sa utak ko lahat,tapos di talga mawawala sa eksena yong prayers,tapos dapat may self confidence ka talaga sumagot kahit ngfanic na puso at utak ko peru okay lang...dapt talaga sasabihin sa sarili kaya ko to!!!!heheheheh..

I went to embassy at 5 in the morning coz my interview sched was 7am tapos gusto ko matapos na yong mga kaba ko sa did-dib para mkatulog ng maayos,gusto ko makakuha ng maagang number.So at 6:30 guard called the k1 visa and k3 visa applicants,to made a line in front of the embassy,tapos sabi ng guard bawal lahat electronic gadgets.i handa ang appointment letter tapos valid id.So after checking punta ako sa room 2 to scan my bag.tapos sa loob ng embassy,may babae doon mag instruct kung anong dapat ipresent yong mga DS FORMS.Tapos fall in line to get the number,may asked kunti ang girl don sa booth like where is your passort?who's with you?you is your petitioner?are u preggy?After that she gave me my number 7004.wait to the number to be flashed..so when my nuber flashed at window 20.So i went there to have a my pre-screen interview.he asked me who is my petitioner?what is my name?how old is he?what is job?where is he now?yong ng question nya that my mind got panic is that he asked me where my fiance live?i told him at el paso texas.so when he saw the form in DS-156 the address there is not el paso,kundi stockton texas.he asked me who lives at stockton,i said my fiance sir,he asked me whre is your fiance now?i said in south korea sir.so who lives in stockton?i said that was my fiance appartment sir.he asked me that 4 times.he was not satisfied,so he asked me again maam sure po ba kayo sa sagot nyo?yong itatanong ng consul ehh pareho po sa tanong ko.i told him yan din po isasagot ko.tapos asked xa ilang anak mayron ang fiance mo sa asawa nya?i asnwered him 1 sir.he asked me whats the name.so i state the name.so when he saw the form that it has 3kids there .he asked me again me if how many children do my fiance have..so i told him 3 sir,tanong nyo po kasi kung ilan ang anak ng fiance ko sa asawa nya ehh isa lang po naging anak ng fiance ko sa asawa nya.and the rest is sa past girlfriends nya..so he smiled at me..tapos ang pre-screener interview ko.hahahaha.he asked me my affidavit of support,,baptismal,nso,cenomar,prrof of ongoing relationship,receipts,pictures..so im done he told me wait for your final interview maam and goodluck...

So my number flashed again i was on window 44

The consul at window 44 was young kano,he smiled at me saying,"MAGANDANG UMAGA MAAM"..tke note sleng yon,so i smiled and said good morning sir.he said please sit down maam and raise your right hand.natawa ako nabingi ako sumunod ba naman ako sa sinasabi nya,sabi nya no u have to answer yes or no maam..hahaahha,so i said yes sir..hahahahahhaha.so he scan my documents..Here is the question:

What is your name?

Who is your petitioner?

How did you meet?

What the name of dating site?

How long you know your fiance?

When is the first time you talk to your fiance?

When did he visited you?

How many days you've been together while his here?

How many kids do he has?

Are you married before?(my answer was NO SIR.he said did i asked you in a rude way?im sorry..i said its okay sir then smile)

Why is it that your fiance was too fast of getting married again after his divorced?

The consul count how many days we meet online then my fiance visited me,,the he said its too fast!!!why?sagot naman ang girlalu..So scan xa ulit ng pics,lage tingin sa pics namin ang consul,tanong sya,ito ba fiance mo?I said yes sir!!.Sabay sabi,well theres no problem in your documents,welcome to united states maam nd goodluck to your wedding.your visa is approved.

Ang laki ng smile ng girlalu...sabay sabi,thank you sir,sabi nya thank you maam.hahahhahahahaha.ang sarap ilundag.buti nalang nkita ko yong naging friend ko din sa st.lukes andon din sya,so i hug her tight...hehhehehe

thats all thank you... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

God Bless Us Always

JOVITA sna sinagot mo s WHAT IS JOB e it's WORK mam :rofl:

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::rofl::rofl:

LAPIT NA ALIS NI JOV! MAY DALANG FLOWER PAGDATING SA ESTETS!!! :energy:

AOS

Sept. 17 '09 : TB skin testing done : "0 mm" -> NEGATIVE

Sept. 22 '09 : completed documents

Sept. 23 '09 : AOS & EAD sent via USPS

Sept. 24 '09 : received 1:55pm signed by R. Mercardo

Sept. 29 '09 : ff. up SSN, no news from USCIS =(

Sept. 30 '09 : NOA1 Date

Oct. 2 '09 : check cashed

Oct. 5 '09 : NOA1 hardcopy received

Oct. 8 '09 : touches on AOS and EAD

Oct. 9 '09 : received Biometrics Appt. letter

Oct. 16 '09 : AOS moved to CSC

Oct. 19 '09 : received email about transfer

Oct. 21 '09 : Biometrics Appointment - done

Oct. 22 '09 : AOS and EAD touched

Oct. 23 '09 : AOS touched

Oct. 26 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 2 '09 : AOS touched

: received email of case transfer to CSC dated Oct. 16

: case pending at CSC

Nov. 3 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 5 ' 09 : received email at 8:00 pm EAD APPROVED

Nov. 10 '09 : received email : CARD PRDUCTION ORDERED

Nov. 13 '09 : received email : CARD SENT

Nov. 15 '09 : EAD CARD RECEIVED

Dec. 1 '09 : email GC card production ordered

Dec. 2 '09 : email permanent resident registered

Dec. 3 '09 : email PR approval sent

Dec. 5 '09 : GC RECEIVED

Aug.30 '12 : sent N-400 packet

Sept. 4'12 : delivery confirmation by USPS/Priority Date as per USCIS

Sept.6'12 : text&email USCIS Received Application

Sept. 7 '12 : check cashed

Sept.14 '12 : biometrics letter delivered

Sept.24 '12 : biometrics appt at 8am

Thank God,last time to deal with USCIS

Hello to all the members here. Apply ako sa thread nyo dito. I will have my medical on june 8 and interview on june 18. I just hope that it will just be fine. to jeff&madz, nabasa ko na u are done na with ur medical examination ask lang ako sayo at sa ibang members here kung saang hotel pwede na malapit lang sa embassy and st.lukes magstay?.. Hanap kasi ako cheap hotel where i can stay from june 7-19.. i am from Davao and i never been to Manila pa.... kaya no idea talaga ako,..,

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Magandang tanghali at gabi naman sa mga taga Pinas! :star:

Absent me yesterday kasi busy kami ni hubby. We went to see the OB/GYN and oh my! I finally heard the baby's heartbeat :dance: Super saya namin mag-asawa at muntik na talaga akong maiyak pero pinigilan ko lang kasi nakakahiya :blush:

Mariel , sa wakas naman at nagpakita ka na rin noh! busy-busyhan ba? :P Kamustasa na?

Riza, tama si Ronmay. Pwede ko nang panggatas yun at diaper :lol: sobra mahal kasi diaper dito pero buti nalang may mabibilhan akong mura :D

Ronmay, salamat sa pagwelcome kay Riza dito :secret: malay mo magbigay nga siya :lol: joke lang riza ha :D

Dianne, natawa naman ako sa'yo. Hindi ko man lang napansin yung what is job ni jovs lol!

Tahoma, kaingiit naman jan sa area nyo. Samantalang dito sa amin eh wala naman filipino store ang meron lang is oriental stores na halo-halong lahi yung mga tindang grocery tapos 1 hr away pa sa amin pero ok na rin kasi marami rin namang pinoy foods na tinda.

To the rest, Musta na sa inyo at sana eh magsibalikan ulit kayo dito sa tambayan natin :D

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline
hi everyone

i just want to ask. how can i schedule my interview.. aside from using the pldt phone... (MY fiancee is busy now so he want me to call)

thank you

Hi Pinay,

I can say that the only best way to schedule your interview is by using PLDT Phone. Are you having a hard time calling the call center? Kasi sa totoo lan, it is much harder pa nga to contact USEM than the call center. Kaya lang masmahal ang bayad sa pagkuha ng interview sched it cost Php50 ata per min. I know that your fiance is busy too but can't he just spent at least 5 mins on the phone para makakuha ka na ng interview? :)

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

hello sa lahat good morning!!! at tulog na ata ang taga pinas ngayon!!!

mrs walgreens- hanggang ngayon tinitira mo pa rin si jov!!! ahaha... san na kaya yun, lilipad na ba yun dito

madz- matutupad na rin ang mga pangarap ni jov. lahat ng sinabi mo eh matutupad na yun pag dating nya sa estets, alam mo na :P

johnlei- daming hotel sa malate area na malapit lng as slec tsaka embassy na mura... i heard may cherry blossom hotel, lutos garden daw, pero i stayed in palm plaza na malapit din sa slec (mga 10 mins walk) tsaka katapat lng ng Robinson's Mall or 2 blocks away lng... good luck sa yo. ingat ka lng dun sa manila... taga cdo ako kaya di ko kabisado yung manila...

pink- san na U?

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline
Hello to all the members here. Apply ako sa thread nyo dito. I will have my medical on june 8 and interview on june 18. I just hope that it will just be fine. to jeff&madz, nabasa ko na u are done na with ur medical examination ask lang ako sayo at sa ibang members here kung saang hotel pwede na malapit lang sa embassy and st.lukes magstay?.. Hanap kasi ako cheap hotel where i can stay from june 7-19.. i am from Davao and i never been to Manila pa.... kaya no idea talaga ako,..,

Hi Lei,

You can get some hotel reviews from our fellow VJers in this link. Hope that helps :)

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Riza, tama si Ronmay. Pwede ko nang panggatas yun at diaper :lol: sobra mahal kasi diaper dito pero buti nalang may mabibilhan akong mura :D

Ronmay, salamat sa pagwelcome kay Riza dito :secret: malay mo magbigay nga siya :lol: joke lang riza ha :D

D:D

May fee pala dito?? Paano yan sis wala pang work dito ??? :crying:

Salamat sa welcome May... nice to know people here sa VJ kahit man lng sa internet.

Buti pa kaau dyan may kapitbahay na makipag-usap .. Dito sa amin kumakaway lng ..

riza

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Timeline

Hello lovelies!! Kamusta na ba kayong lahat? I am super busy being a wife at sa business ko. Ang hirap pala when you are just starting your own business kailangan e-maintain. Hubby and I are doing great here. As always, lumalabas kami 2 kapag day off nya in work and i maintain the house clean kapag nasa work sya and at the same time nagttrabaho ang lola nyo sa business namin. Nag-scan lang ako sa mga posts nyo dito.

Nung Tuesday, day off ni hubby, Had lunch with mother-inlaw at Thompsons Pizza and she brought me to a salon to have hair cut & treatment. Then went to in-laws house. We talked about the 7 hectares na paghahatian ng hubby ko and his sister. It will be transferred to our names, hubby & i and sis-in-law & her hubby. Then we went target shooting. I shot the new assault rifle they use in military- M4 assault rifle, fully automatic glock 23 and a Ruger 22 rifle. Sa sobrang excited naiwan ko ang digital camera ko. Err.. kainis! Pero we will do it again next time so i will make sure i will not forget my camera. Hanggang ngayon i still have bruise on my right shoulder from M4. But worth it kasi sabi ng father-in-law ko I shoot like an expert though first time ko. Hehehe! Ayun dinala sa work nya yung target na ginamit namin to tell his colleagues. Natuwa naman ako my hubby & dad in law are proud of me. :blush: I will share pics next time we will have target shooting ulit. Syempre hindi lang puro posing, for real yun i am the one who pulls the trigger. Ooops! hahaha!

Sa mga naghihintay ng med exam & interview.. be prepared & good luck!

Sa mga pumasa both med exam & interview.. Congratulations!.. mag-umpisa na mag-empake!

Sa mga babyahe.. good luck and have a happy & safe trip!

Hanggang sa muli mga magaganda.. sobrang namiss ko kayo :(

Maglalaro na ako ng vid game.. ang bagong request ko kay hubby, Rainbow Six Vegas. masyado ako naaliw sa target shooting! Hehehe!

Take care always!!!

Good Evening States and Good Morning Pinas! :D

Edited by SJ1819

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

help............ :help: :help: :crying: :crying: :crying: ang hirap maging step mom sumasakit na ulo ko....

sorry just venting here ohhhhh :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Timeline
help............ :help: :help: :crying: :crying: :crying: ang hirap maging step mom sumasakit na ulo ko....

sorry just venting here ohhhhh :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

bakit naman sumasakit ulo mo? aren't you enjoying to be an instant mom?

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Timeline

Absent me yesterday kasi busy kami ni hubby. We went to see the OB/GYN and oh my! I finally heard the baby's heartbeat :dance: Super saya namin mag-asawa at muntik na talaga akong maiyak pero pinigilan ko lang kasi nakakahiya :blush:

Mariel , sa wakas naman at nagpakita ka na rin noh! busy-busyhan ba? :P Kamustasa na?

Dianne, natawa naman ako sa'yo. Hindi ko man lang napansin yung what is job ni jovs lol!

Tahoma, kaingiit naman jan sa area nyo. Samantalang dito sa amin eh wala naman filipino store ang meron lang is oriental stores na halo-halong lahi yung mga tindang grocery tapos 1 hr away pa sa amin pero ok na rin kasi marami rin namang pinoy foods na tinda.

To the rest, Musta na sa inyo at sana eh magsibalikan ulit kayo dito sa tambayan natin :D

HI Everyone!

Sorry absent ako matagal. Nagtapos ng work at nagkasakit pa ako - over fatigue. Dadating pa naman si Noodles bukas, eto I lost weight na naman.

Jov, sorry di ako puede lumabas pa mahina pa resistensya ko. Ang tagal mo naman kasi mag ipon ng lakas ng loob sabi ko sayo last week eh, di naman ako si GMA para paghandaan mo.

HI Madz, salamat sa text at mga jokes. Sorry di ako maka text back at naka IV fluids ako for 2 days, na dehydrate ako.

Hi Pink, May, Juvy. Natuwa ako sa usapan nyo ng cul-de-sac. Ang cute mo naman Ate Juvy, kita tayo dyan pagdating ko para me kapitbahay ka kahit 1 hr away tayo.

Welcome back D! Mabuti naman at nakakain ka na ng rice. hahaha. Ako super init ng ulo ko pag di ako nakakain ng rice sa lunch or dinner.

To the newbies here - johnlei, Riza, Chinook, Pinay. Welcome sa inyo at salamat sa mga contributions. Pakipasa na lang daw kay May ang mga fees para me pang JA-BEE tayo. Hahaha, kidding.

Ok I wil go back and continue packing kasi 2 weeks ako mawawala. hee hee. Sa mga di ko na mention. Hellooo sa inyong lahat at ingat sila sa inyo.

Tatah!!! God bless everyone. Happy weekend!

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.