SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dada.. tap di nize.. ask the other girls.. i been doing good lately bout coming on and checking in, my hiatus is officially over. you know i be on VJ everyday all day, don't play girl! lol

tre.. stay busy girl.. i wish i was, i am w/ ja2 and bored as HECK.. i need a change man..

don't let di ppl dem vex ya, tan strang my gyal, marcel got brown stew chicken waiting on u at home! LOL

my ex still do his lil underhanded things, the latest.. i asked him when was he gonna pick up the girls. this is his weekend, but he has them the next mnth so i expected something to be up his sleeve. after many vm and texts for a week he calls my oldest on HER phone and tell HER he picking them up on MONDAY.. JUNE 1st..

so just forget that this is ur weekend AND don't even tell me.. thats alright.. i would love to keep my girls, i just don't like how he inconvenience me and keep me from making any plans waiting on him.. it could be (and has been) worse..so i ain't tripping.. what u sow u will reap missa ex LOL

Hey Quana!!

Wah Gwann?? I have not talked to you in FOREVER!!

How is the cooking coming along?? Are you still at it?

girl.. it was NONSTOP cooking for a good 2 or 3 weeks, the recession had a sister on lock down.. my kids were very impressed w/ my skills MOST of the time.. lol but i didn't get no Jamaican food practice in.. UGHHH.. i am sooo sad :blush: ..

we have eaten out like everyday for the last week or so, so i guess MY economy is looking up LOL..

I wish that I couls say the same Quana.. Recession is kickin mt hide

dada.. tap di nize.. ask the other girls.. i been doing good lately bout coming on and checking in, my hiatus is officially over. you know i be on VJ everyday all day, don't play girl! lol

tre.. stay busy girl.. i wish i was, i am w/ ja2 and bored as HECK.. i need a change man..

don't let di ppl dem vex ya, tan strang my gyal, marcel got brown stew chicken waiting on u at home! LOL

my ex still do his lil underhanded things, the latest.. i asked him when was he gonna pick up the girls. this is his weekend, but he has them the next mnth so i expected something to be up his sleeve. after many vm and texts for a week he calls my oldest on HER phone and tell HER he picking them up on MONDAY.. JUNE 1st..

so just forget that this is ur weekend AND don't even tell me.. thats alright.. i would love to keep my girls, i just don't like how he inconvenience me and keep me from making any plans waiting on him.. it could be (and has been) worse..so i ain't tripping.. what u sow u will reap missa ex LOL

Hey Quana!!

Wah Gwann?? I have not talked to you in FOREVER!!

How is the cooking coming along?? Are you still at it?

girl.. it was NONSTOP cooking for a good 2 or 3 weeks, the recession had a sister on lock down.. my kids were very impressed w/ my skills MOST of the time.. lol but i didn't get no Jamaican food practice in.. UGHHH.. i am sooo sad :blush: ..

we have eaten out like everyday for the last week or so, so i guess MY economy is looking up LOL..

I wish that I couls say the same Quana.. Recession is kickin mt hide

Woops.. I wish that I could say the same Quana

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good afternoon my vj ladies.

Sus thanks for the update. I am glad u had a great time :dance:

Rick Ross welcome back. :dance:

I watched Obsessed last nite and boy did I luv it. What did u guys think?

1luv.. that movie was REALLY good.. i had very low expectations for it lol, i LOVE beyonce but not too keen on her acting, but i really enjoyed the movie..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
congrats ells..soo all ur stressing is ova now my gyal... i hope u can fly back w/ him like u want..

sbys.. it is soooo funny to see u back cuz i've been reading thru the older threads and i left off when everyone was waiting for lil ELIAS to come into the world WOW.. u were saying he is on jamaica time LOL.. this is soo neat.. sorry i can't help either, but good to see u..

Yes... he did take his sweet time getting here - he was 2 weeks late and then he still wouldn't come out - they had to do a c-section!! Darn Jamaicans :bonk:

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good afternoon my vj ladies.

Sus thanks for the update. I am glad u had a great time :dance:

Rick Ross welcome back. :dance:

I watched Obsessed last nite and boy did I luv it. What did u guys think?

1luv.. that movie was REALLY good.. i had very low expectations for it lol, i LOVE beyonce but not too keen on her acting, but i really enjoyed the movie..

She was great I thought. My husband cussed out Lisa the whole show. It was funny :D

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When he doesn't comment I figure he's not listening then I start questioning. Sometimes he suprises me though and can repeat it word for word!!

YES!!! .. he is a good listener, just not a good commentator, LOL.. heehee.. i guess thats why he my man and not my girlfriend huh??? i dunno, i am such a talker so thats important to me.. he is doing better..

Exactly! Mine is the same. Echo all that you two said...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Lovesponge! Good to see you checking in girl! And glad your sweetie is adjusting well. Just remember that your journey didn't end just because your SO received his visa...having a loving, wonderful, and successful marriage is the journey that you are on that is never-ending...I know you guys are busy with living your lives, but don't forget to stop in every now & then... Good luck with everything to come! :star:

Hey Mrs. P. Do you think your visa journey is progressing at the speed you wanted? I think you wanted an interview in September right?

Hey Jawi...girl our journey is moving on about the speed I want it to. Actually, it's moving a little quickly, but I'm pretty much controlling it at this point because it's based on when I turn the forms back in. We want an Oct interview, so I'm hoping for a case complete late July/early August. I think u have an interview coming up right?

Edited by Mrs. Palmer

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hello to all of my Beautiful VJ Family.. I know that I have been MIA but I promise I am back and ready to chat!!

I was not commtenting on your posts because I am trying catch up!! I'm only on page 10....

10!!!! Aww damn girl we'll see you in a month!!!!

I give up Dada... LOL!! I'm going to just keep up and rely on you to fill me in!! LOL

Lub ya mi gyal

:rofl: I told you!!!!! In my opinion if you miss VJ for more than two days its a rap... Now the weekends you can get away with it but during the week F-O-R-G-E-T IT!!!!

Wait did you just say your going to rely on me?? Cha see how yuh use me!!! LOL

Timeline

Umm yuh hiatus is ova ey?? Would this have anything to do with a Mr. RG coming sometime soon??

Timeline
Hey Lovesponge! Good to see you checking in girl! And glad your sweetie is adjusting well. Just remember that your journey didn't end just because your SO received his visa...having a loving, wonderful, and successful marriage is the journey that you are on that is never-ending...I know you guys are busy with living your lives, but don't forget to stop in every now & then... Good luck with everything to come! :star:

Hey Mrs. P. Do you think your visa journey is progressing at the speed you wanted? I think you wanted an interview in September right?

Hey Jawi...girl our journey is moving on about the speed I want it to. Actually, it's moving a little quickly, but I'm pretty much controlling it at this point because it's based on when I turn the forms back in. We want an Oct interview, so I'm hoping for a case complete late July/early August. I think u have an interview coming up right?

mrs P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girl i miss ya, whats been going on??????????.. did u ever make it OOT?? i havnt went nowhere girl.. and probably won't cuz my kids schools seem to ask for more money every year??

Timeline

Umm yuh hiatus is ova ey?? Would this have anything to do with a Mr. RG coming sometime soon??

:blush: mi a come back fa mi fellowship wid mi sistren.. (thats my story and im sticking to it LOL)

i am like island girl.. i am not gonna say nothing till we have purchased that ticket LOL.. don't want to get my hopes up :rofl:

then ya'll won't be able to shut me up..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mrs P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girl i miss ya, whats been going on??????????.. did u ever make it OOT?? i havnt went nowhere girl.. and probably won't cuz my kids schools seem to ask for more money every year??

Quana...yuh mek like a duppy! Mi nah see yuh fram lang time! I was down in JA at the end of April, and then went to Myrtle Beach mother's day weekend. Rented a beautiful condo w/ the my sister, best friend, and our mothers...it was a great trip! Da hubby wants me to come down for my birthday next month. He said he took the time off in anticipation that I would say yes...mi sey im fass! Sooooo....I'm trying to slow down on taking a bunch of days off though between now and October. When he arrives, I want to take at least 2 weeks off then. How have you been? I think I saw where your ex is trying to act up again :angry: Is RG coming to see you soon?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Quana...yuh mek like a duppy! Mi nah see yuh fram lang time! I was down in JA at the end of April, and then went to Myrtle Beach mother's day weekend. Rented a beautiful condo w/ the my sister, best friend, and our mothers...it was a great trip! Da hubby wants me to come down for my birthday next month. He said he took the time off in anticipation that I would say yes...mi sey im fass! Sooooo....I'm trying to slow down on taking a bunch of days off though between now and October. When he arrives, I want to take at least 2 weeks off then. How have you been? I think I saw where your ex is trying to act up again :angry: Is RG coming to see you soon?[/color]

I want to got o Myrtle Beach sooooo bad. I keep seeing commercials and for some reason I just want to see it and I'm even thinking of taking the kids this time too. How did you like it any must sees and dos?? Is there a certain area I should stay in and how did you find your rental?? I was thinking of going in August...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.