SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone have a Verizon home phone?? I heard from someone that for 19.99 a month you can get 500 minutes. I'm not sure if that is true but worth checking it out.

I had Vonayge before and I hated them. My call always got dropped and the reception was the worst. I dropped them like hot pancakes...

EEEKKK!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WE WERE APPROVED!! :dance::dance::dance:

smiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gif

:dance:YAY!!! :dance:

I am praying for his VISA to come Lord!! smiley-angelic001.gif

Congratulations Ells..so happy for you guys!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
[quote

Does anyone have a Verizon home phone?? I heard from someone that for 19.99 a month you can get 500 minutes. I'm not sure if that is true but worth checking it out.

I had Vonayge before and I hated them. My call always got dropped and the reception was the worst. I dropped them like hot pancakes...

By the way... Comcast has worldwide minutes that include JA for $14.95/month you get 300 minutes - but they are only to landlines.

I don't think I even know anyone in JA with a landline phone...

Timeline
Hi All! It has been a long time since I posted on here and a long time since I got my K1 - but I know someone going through the process now and she needs some help.

So she talked to the NVC in March and they said her case was sent to Kingston on Feb. 16th. She has heard nothing since then. Is this normal? What is the process now after it leaves the NVC?

I would really appreciate any help :wacko:

Did she file K1?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[quote

By the way... Comcast has worldwide minutes that include JA for $14.95/month you get 300 minutes - but they are only to landlines.

Ha! So true...

Hi All! It has been a long time since I posted on here and a long time since I got my K1 - but I know someone going through the process now and she needs some help.

So she talked to the NVC in March and they said her case was sent to Kingston on Feb. 16th. She has heard nothing since then. Is this normal? What is the process now after it leaves the NVC?

Did she file K1?

Yes, sorry - she filed K1

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Timeline

:wow:

She needs to get in touch with SOMEONE in Kingston ASAP...

I think the I129-F has an expiration date :blink:

She may have to start all over :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[quote

smiley-greet024.gif i do

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

She needs to call the DOS # they will have all the information there that the Embassy has. 202-663-1225...tell her to press 1 and then 0 and tell her to have her Kingston case number ready. Did she ever send in or drop off at the Embassy the DS230? If she hasn't that is the next step she needs to do.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

oh no

i need to step away from this visa thing

why do i know my case # by heart, smh!!!

but the thing is i so enjoy posting on thsi board

but its posting on this board that gets me thinking about the visa lol

upherebl.gif

Timeline

@ KK i just miss him

but these phases come and go

i'll be calm again soon enough

upherebl.gif

Timeline
@ KK i just miss him

but these phases come and go

i'll be calm again soon enough

Bunz have you guys made plans for his next trip? That always helps to know when he will be back.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
SBys - she probably needs to try to contact the embassy. They should've received some type of correspondence from the embassy by now.

She's emailed but got no response. But she also says she didn't get a KNG # ... I have her rechecking for that.

She needs to call the DOS # they will have all the information there that the Embassy has. 202-663-1225...tell her to press 1 and then 0 and tell her to have her Kingston case number ready. Did she ever send in or drop off at the Embassy the DS230? If she hasn't that is the next step she needs to do.

Thanks so much... hopefully she will find her case number and I'll have her try this number. I just sent her the DS230 so I'll tell her to drop that off too.

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Timeline
[quote

Ha, true. My digicel sim card, I think is registered as a landline (IDK, ordered it offline from Telestial) but with one of the calling cards I use (TelePlus Platinum) I can track the calls and charges online and whenever my kids call my phone there I noticed it only costs .075/min. I just told A I’m ordering him a new chip and bringing it when I come this time because even though we have the digicel international it’ll still save me for when I call him. 7 cents a minutes he says, "that's reasonable." :rofl:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.