SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey all i am here to holla and to beg a good samaritan to catch fi up for 2 weeks of gossiping and info floating . i will appreciate it. pretty please. :blush::blush:

ok, mi noh too fass but :whistle:

Justica & Jawi got interview dates :thumbs:

Wakey got a rude awakening :( (((hugs)))

Ells is at her Interview TOMORROW! smiley-angelic001.gif

hmmmm....

I got a NOA1 :blush:

Still no NOA2 for Nat smiley-sad056.gif

I know I am leaving out a bunch :wacko:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anthony Hamilton and Musiq Soulchild Tour Dates

MrsJeffs.....Yep..I actually brought Anthony Hamilton's new cd. I always listen to new release online at AOL or BET.com and if I like them I will buy.

I'm so excited. Keyshia Cole is coming too. But I can't afford to buy two concert tickets..when hubby has all these HOUSE projects.

Its so weird I just started playing a keyshia cole song , but i saw her in concert and she was not that great.....

she has poor stage presence and she is not a good live singer

that's why ppl can say what they want about beyonce but that girl really can put on a performance

This is so true Bunz , Beyonce is coming June 29th . My husband is gonna "surprise" me with tickets. :D

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Anthony Hamilton and Musiq Soulchild Tour Dates

MrsJeffs.....Yep..I actually brought Anthony Hamilton's new cd. I always listen to new release online at AOL or BET.com and if I like them I will buy.

I'm so excited. Keyshia Cole is coming too. But I can't afford to buy two concert tickets..when hubby has all these HOUSE projects.

Its so weird I just started playing a keyshia cole song , but i saw her in concert and she was not that great.....

Thanks...this makes me feel even better.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi princess smiley-happy020.gif

*stole your smiley

Roxie I was just thinking about that this morning. i'm gonna use the weekend to work on it. I need to read about the second half of this process

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Here we are ready to send in the very last form, then I realized that I needed Joel signature on Part I, I am kicking myself, because we could have had done this last week. So, now I will scan it and send it to his e-mail for him to download and sign. Then he will have to send it to me. It looks as if he will have to go to the UPS or FEDEX route. Atleast we will be paying for only one high delivery fee.

Timeline
hey all i am here to holla and to beg a good samaritan to catch fi up for 2 weeks of gossiping and info floating . i will appreciate it. pretty please. :blush::blush:

ok, mi noh too fass but :whistle:

Justica & Jawi got interview dates :thumbs:

Wakey got a rude awakening :( (((hugs)))

Ells is at her Interview TOMORROW! smiley-angelic001.gif

hmmmm....

I got a NOA1 :blush:

Still no NOA2 for Nat smiley-sad056.gif

I know I am leaving out a bunch :wacko:

Her interview is today...has anyone heard from her. Good luck Ells!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:star: ????? QUESTION ????? :star:

as some may remember- i have yet to receive my paper NOA2, the only way i knew we were approved was from a letter from the NVC stating they were forwarding our case to kingston.

i have made multiple calls to the USCIS and have always recieved the same info- "it was mailed on march 26th and nothing has been returned, blah blah blah, fill out a form send us $ and we will send you another paper NOA2."

this past friday i again called USCIS and was transferred a couple times-

the person i ended up talking to made no mention of USCIS ever sending me the paper NOA2 and he told me he put in a request for 2nd Notice of Approval-

and if i didnt hear anything in 45 days via email, contact USCIS again (via 1-800 #)

so yesterday i got this email- (different email address that i gave the guy on friday :wacko: )

do y'all think they are snail mailing me my paper NOA2?

email recieved from "USCIS-CRIS@dhs.gov"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC#######

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On March 26, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what da rass? after typing all that out- i realize it says march 26........ i read it as may 26th yesterday

@#$%@#$%^@#%!#$%

nothing has changed i bet

goodnight- im going back to bed

:blink:

LOL

This should count as your NOA2 if you need to show it later. I don't remember anybody asking to see ours, and I'm sure if they did and I showed them this e mail and explained the situation it would be ok...

Our AOS is approved pending proof of a varicella vaccination and if they ever checked for this letter it might have only been briefly at the interview...I don't even remember. I would print this e-mail out and proceed as if this is your NOA2

Timeline

I don't know who she was supposed to contact but I hope she contacts someone.

JAPrincess...I know I can't believe it is a month away and it will be here before I know it. I have most things together and I just took my dress in today for alterations. I am getting really excited!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here we are ready to send in the very last form, then I realized that I needed Joel signature on Part I, I am kicking myself, because we could have had done this last week. So, now I will scan it and send it to his e-mail for him to download and sign. Then he will have to send it to me. It looks as if he will have to go to the UPS or FEDEX route. Atleast we will be paying for only one high delivery fee.

i had to pay 2400 to dhl to send off my first set of docs to hubby

i'm in ja, he's in new york

and would u beleive the wretches took two FULL days to deliver it

fed ex would have done it overnight

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i hope ells checks in!

i know they are going to 'pass' with flying colors!!!

:thumbs:

thanks for the advice about the paper NOA2

ive been reading on the aos forum and i gather this happens to a decent amount of people

i just find it fishy--- i just got that email yesterday after calling uscis many times asking about the mailing of the paper noa2

i think im just going to print off the email and attach a letter stating what happened

worst that can happen? i get an RFE

it looks like others have completed AOS without ever having a hardcopy of their noa2

if it aint one thing---- it's another, right?

dillon! how exciting!

:star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.