• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Dillon!

You are welcome...I think I have called them well over 100 times during this process. They will also let you know if an interview date has been set.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Thanks Dillon!

You are welcome...I think I have called them well over 100 times during this process. They will also let you know if an interview date has been set.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME TO DO THAT!!! *MUAH MUAH MUAH*

It's there! It's been processed! Our interview letter is being sent out TODAY!!

May 27th 7:00 a.m. :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks Dillon!

Oh my goodness!!! Dillion is a life saver.

So you got the date after May 21st yeppie...

time to make flight arrangements...and let us know how excited the SO is about the news.

KK

Filed: Timeline
Thanks Dillon!

Sorry, jumping the band wagen on your happy moment!!! :dance::dance: I'm so glad you were able to find out and your letter is going out today. YEAH!!!

Timeline

Mister is VERY excited! I called him & he said 'soon call ya back' & I said, "NO, call me now, N-O-W, NOW!" He called back & I asked if he was ready for some good news. Then as soon as I told him he started giggling like a little boy! :D:luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Dillon!

go Ells, go Ells, go Ells whoooohoooooo i am happy for ya i wonder how long ago you coulda called that number lol

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Mister is VERY excited! I called him & he said 'soon call ya back' & I said, "NO, call me now, N-O-W, NOW!" He called back & I asked if he was ready for some good news. Then as soon as I told him he started giggling like a little boy! :D:luv:

So cute...

It's good to be home trust me, and waking up next to my Hubby :wub: in Philly is the greatest words can't even express!

i anxiously anticipate that day :(

HI Bunzarelli, Welcome :)

It's good to be home trust me, and waking up next to my Hubby :wub: in Philly is the greatest words can't even express!

That is SO precious! :luv: Can't wait to be to that point.

Hey girl, your day will come soon :yes:

I can' wait to get back into Stella Pt 3 LOL

Philly, when you get time would you please direct me to the site to download DVD's. Welcome home.

LOL I have Wolverine but its a Workprint, but great copy. I think the link is dead I will check for you when I get home.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Thanks Dillon!

go Ells, go Ells, go Ells whoooohoooooo i am happy for ya i wonder how long ago you coulda called that number lol

Newlynluv - your timeline is growing...lol...you even got the terms down.."Touched"

I remember when I first stared VJ..I was like what the heck is touched...sounds....ummm...u know...wierd.

Welcome J2AonStarr!!!

Edited by KKHoliday

Welcome J2AonStarr!!!

Sorry KK, I'm not new anymore, just changed the name from J2ustice.

Thanks all the same. :)

Why you changed the name? Confusing us huh??? :wacko::wacko:

I like the name though... :thumbs:

Timeline

No kidding huh? LOL! Note to everyone: Call the DOS when you start to wonder! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.