Teacher Mark

Vietnamese drivers License

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Actually, nobody minds to help out a fellow VJ who in need of assistance with Visa/Immigration/Passport related issues. Not a foreign concept, still hold truth!

Turn this website to your personal career consultant is weird, especially in this situation. An Viet boy from VN asking for help from an amercan boy on an English speaking forum about an issue which applied only to Vietnam national.

Still weird Joe, you ask what you want, and you get whatever answer people feel like expressing!

O.K. Chuck, whatever.

I rest my case. Please click on the link below.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=189166

Install Windows XP, problem solved!

Visajourney.....................not PC supported forum.

btw, anyone out there knows how to work on Windows 7, I am trying installed 30 days free trail, after 2 months it won't work anymore. weird????

I guess Chuck was right. :thumbs:

** you punk.

Actually, nobody minds to help out a fellow VJ who in need of assistance with Visa/Immigration/Passport related issues. Not a foreign concept, still hold truth!

Turn this website to your personal career consultant is weird, especially in this situation. An Viet boy from VN asking for help from an amercan boy on an English speaking forum about an issue which applied only to Vietnam national.

Still weird Joe, you ask what you want, and you get whatever answer people feel like expressing!

O.K. Chuck, whatever.

I rest my case. Please click on the link below.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=189166

Install Windows XP, problem solved!

Visajourney.....................not PC supported forum.

btw, anyone out there knows how to work on Windows 7, I am trying installed 30 days free trail, after 2 months it won't work anymore. weird????

I guess Chuck was right. :thumbs:

You want FRIES with that?

** you too Chuck.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I'll ask whatever I like, wherever I like. I'm actually trying to help my brother-in-law. That is definitely a foreign concept in this forum these days.

Joe, I am with you 100% with this post. I completely agree about the questions. Let me tell you that because you asked this question I now know what questions to ask about getting a motorbike licenses on my trip in a few days and you have answered another question about your job for me.

Keep asking, anything you want, whenever you want. Many of us learn from these questions and sometimes we learn to ask questions we did not think we needed to ask in the first place. I would not have thought that there is a motorbike licenses for the scooters in Vietnam because you are not required to have one in the states for scooters.

See you soon Brother.

Jack

Thanks Jack. You've got my number.

I'm done here.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

[insert your favorite interjection here], this thing has degenerated a lot since this morning. It was a simple question, it's a Vietnam-intensive forum, and the rules say you can talk about whatever you like concerning SE Asia. Why do you guys have to be so mean spirited?

Just remember, there's some poor dude out there who can't read, and probably will never be able to learn. It's very difficult to do as an adult. He's probably going to be dirt poor and downtrodden all his life. Then there's this other dude out there trying to help the illiterate dude the best he can, and give him some hope. And no, this second dude's name is not Jesus. So, what did YOU do this week?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
[insert your favorite interjection here], this thing has degenerated a lot since this morning. It was a simple question, it's a Vietnam-intensive forum, and the rules say you can talk about whatever you like concerning SE Asia. Why do you guys have to be so mean spirited?

Just remember, there's some poor dude out there who can't read, and probably will never be able to learn. It's very difficult to do as an adult. He's probably going to be dirt poor and downtrodden all his life. Then there's this other dude out there trying to help the illiterate dude the best he can, and give him some hope. And no, this second dude's name is not Jesus. So, what did YOU do this week?

Well put.

Jack & Xuan

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F NOA1 : 3/10/08

I-129F NOA2 : 7/17/08

NVC Left : 7/25/08

Consulate Received : 8/4/08

Packet 3 Received : 8/8/08

Packet 4 Received : 9/12/08

Interview Date : 10/7/08

Received Green Sheet: 10/7/08

Turned in requested doc's for Green Sheet: 10/15/08

Got blue slip that says to wait for decision: 10/15/08

Still Waiting on a decision 11/22/08

Stilllll Waiting on a decision 2/2/09

Got a call with questions from the embassy3/9/09

Request sent to State Dept. to remove ineligibility status: 4/19/09

Approval letter recieved: 4/25/09

Pink Sheet: 4/27/09

Visa Received : 5/19/09

US Entry : 5/21/09

Marriage : 5/27/09

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Oh Joe,

Now I feel bad!!!! For the vietnamese students who pay to learn how to speak/read/write proper English from someone who call himself Joe-Six-Pack. Try to handle a civilize conversation seems to be impossible, they must utilize profanity to relay their thoughts (F words, Sh!thead) and insert insulting words to defend their point. Weak!

Since when this board becomes a place for trashing? Since when we give ourselves the authority over others because we have more dots and those red-hearts? Those dots and hearts are meaningless in my opinions, useless posts just make you a post-#######.

Jack and Xuan

Note how Joe edit his original post since yesterday... Think twice, post once! Nothing wrong with you or me or anyone asking question that related to our situation. What you wondered was legit, the bike license is for YOU, not your illiterite Vietnamese BIL who lives all his live in VN. Get real!!! A Vietnamese who live in VN ask a foreigner how to conduct business in his own country???? Weird!

But this guy Joe missed the point, and i can't blame him, since he got many dots and hearts next to his name as if those are badge of honor of some sort... nice!!!! I got less hearts and dots... like most of people... therefore I can't express my disagreement with Joe... Woopdeedoo!!!! :devil: However, crowded the board with irrelevances that's a difference story!

The tittle of this thread totally misled the reader. Should have said:

1. How to buy a CDL for illiterit VN man in Vietnam! Not For Me!

2. The Blind leads a blind! - Not for me!

3. CDL Wanted in VN - Not for me!

Await for more profinity and insult from an English Teacher!!!!!

Chuck and Kim

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

To Joe,

Dear VS Pal,

In one of your videos you posted on YouTube, you surprised your VNese gal from the back with your digicam. She turned her head back and said this to you....." Du Me May".

I just think you should ask others that understand VNese the meaning of that phrase.

I personally am not surprised to know you would use foul language to express your emotion as well. They say "Noi nao up vun nay".....translating: for every pot, there's a perfect fit cover.

How's the new teaching gig going?

I'm exhausted, but it's going well. We're taking a field trip to a Buddhist Temple tomorrow. I'm getting paid to go, so I will definitely be giving Buddha his props.

I sincerely hope you and your gal refrain from using foul language at the Temple, although I don't expect that after watching your YouTube videos. I'm sure "the Buddha" would have much better temper control than both of you, even after getting tired of hearing all the foul languages.

What do your students learn in your ESL classes by the way? "Du Me May" all day long from you, which you learnt from your gal? Those poor souls that pay to learn what they already practice all day long in that society! :crying:

Timeline
Oh Joe,

Now I feel bad!!!! For the vietnamese students who pay to learn how to speak/read/write proper English from someone who call himself Joe-Six-Pack. Try to handle a civilize conversation seems to be impossible, they must utilize profanity to relay their thoughts (F words, Sh!thead) and insert insulting words to defend their point. Weak!

Since when this board becomes a place for trashing? Since when we give ourselves the authority over others because we have more dots and those red-hearts? Those dots and hearts are meaningless in my opinions, useless posts just make you a post-#######.

Jack and Xuan

Note how Joe edit his original post since yesterday... Think twice, post once! Nothing wrong with you or me or anyone asking question that related to our situation. What you wondered was legit, the bike license is for YOU, not your illiterite Vietnamese BIL who lives all his live in VN. Get real!!! A Vietnamese who live in VN ask a foreigner how to conduct business in his own country???? Weird!

But this guy Joe missed the point, and i can't blame him, since he got many dots and hearts next to his name as if those are badge of honor of some sort... nice!!!! I got less hearts and dots... like most of people... therefore I can't express my disagreement with Joe... Woopdeedoo!!!! :devil: However, crowded the board with irrelevances that's a difference story!

The tittle of this thread totally misled the reader. Should have said:

1. How to buy a CDL for illiterit VN man in Vietnam! Not For Me!

2. The Blind leads a blind! - Not for me!

3. CDL Wanted in VN - Not for me!

Await for more profinity and insult from an English Teacher!!!!!

Chuck and Kim

The fact that you misspelled illiterate says everything, but I have highlighted some of the mistakes free of charge.

Timeline
How's the new teaching gig going?

I'm exhausted, but it's going well. We're taking a field trip to a Buddhist Temple tomorrow. I'm getting paid to go, so I will definitely be giving Buddha his props.

I sincerely hope you and your gal refrain from using foul language at the Temple, although I don't expect that after watching your YouTube videos. I'm sure "the Buddha" would have much better temper control than both of you, even after getting tired of hearing all the foul languages.

What do your students learn in your ESL classes by the way? "Du Me May" all day long from you, which you learnt from your gal? Those poor souls that pay to learn what they already practice all day long in that society! :crying:

It's learned and language you servile swine.

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

Timeline

What are you doing Chuck, looking for a dictionary? Here ya' go buddy:

vdict.com

Oh BTW, I edit grammer and spelling mistakes. Spell check does work ya' know. :thumbs:

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

Timeline

This is my last post on this site, because my Visa Journey ended here. I have better things to do with my life than argue on a message board.

I have promised 3 of you that I would show you the ropes if you chose to come here. That offer still stands for the 3. Anyone reading this in the future should not bother trying to contact me. When this post goes up I'm through with VJ.

Good luck everybody. :thumbs:

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

It's learned and language you servile swine.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/learnt?qsrc=2888

http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexperts/faq...spelling/learnt

And they "pay" you to teach English?

The "standard" of English is ALWAYS gone by the "Oxford" version dictionary. Either forms is acceptable. Now go teach your students (or pupils) something you just learnt from the internet!

Note to Joe, whom I know 100% is still reading this, too embarrassed to counter-comment about your wife's foul language? Let me do you a favor, Du Me May translates "F*** your Momma!"

Make sure to tell your Mommy that once she gets to the States and meets her in-law for the first time. I'm sure she (the Mommy) will be thrilled to know that fact.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

This is an American forum. "Learnt" is definitely British. My spell-check is even squawking at me that I wrote "learnt." Twice. The Oxford dictionary is indeed the standard. But not in the U.S.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.