jlovesj

cenomar

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

good day to all,

my interview is fast approaching, everyday seems im getting more stress about my documents.

here's the story, last first week of march i went to nso caloocan in manila to claim my cenomar after waiting for two weeks since i requested it (feb). after waiting 3 hours till they release my cenomar copy. i browsed it and saw a typo error in my cenomar instead of issued upon request of________for relocation abroad, they typed it recolation abroad.

so the people of nso reprint me a new copy and it was dated the present date (march) then i checked again my cenomar and i saw below the cenomar the note affix doc stamp and there was no documentary stamp or documentary stamp tax paid printed in my cenomar so i went back to the their good office and had my complaint again.

then suddenly they just stamp my cenomar using a (trodot/troughdot i dont know how to spell it right hehehe its like a blue ink you stamp it mannually). and i asked them for a new copy that they should provide to me since i saw others cenomar that the documentary stamp tax paid was printed in their paper and i even told her that usem might think it is fake then the officer told me its also the same and i wont have any problem with it.

i just want to ask to those who ahve their cenomar, whats your documentary stamp tax paid look like? you can find it below affix doc stamp.

im having hard time to explain my case since i know its very rare, so guys pls bear with me?!! thank you

i have one more last ques, since i wil have my interview last two weeks of april, im thinking to get new cenomar but here in caloocan it takes two weeks for the release of cenomar, im thinking going to nso main in quezon city, do u have any idea guys how long it takes in releasing cenomar in nso main in qc.

im just worried now since every now and then its an ever ending struggle for us.

thank you, and godbless to all!!!

oct 15' 2008 -mailed 129-f to vsc

oct 24' 2008 -touched

oct 27' 2008 -noa1 hard copy (dated oct 21) received

feb 23' 2009 -NOA2 (thank you GOD!!)

feb 24' 2009 -touched

feb 28' 2009 -NOA2 hardcopy received

march 2'2009 -received nvc letter with mnl case #

march16-17'2009 medical PASSED(thank you GOD!!)

april 22, 2009 -interview / VISA APPROVED!! (thank you God!!)

***"our special thanks to my WOF and Visa Journey Family!!***

April 27, 2009 -visa delivered

April28 , 2009 -CFO

May 7, 2009 - goodbye P.I (manila-Hk-chicago-JK florida)

May 28, 2009 - got my ssn card

June 1, 2009 - CIVIL WEDDING

July 21, 2009 - sent AOS package[/color]

July 31, 2009 - got NOA's (dated july 23)[/color]

Aug 3, 2009 - got biometrics letter (dated july 31)

Aug 17, 2009 -got a letter from uscis (dated aug 13) case was been transferred to csc

Aug 21 2009 - biometrics appointment

sept 8,2009 - advanced parole in the mail

sept 14,2009 - EAD card in the mail

nov 7 2009 - welcome to america letter arrived

nov 13, 2009- green card in the mail (thank you GOD!)

Timeline
good day to all,

my interview is fast approaching, everyday seems im getting more stress about my documents.

here's the story, last first week of march i went to nso caloocan in manila to claim my cenomar after waiting for two weeks since i requested it (feb). after waiting 3 hours till they release my cenomar copy. i browsed it and saw a typo error in my cenomar instead of issued upon request of________for relocation abroad, they typed it recolation abroad.

so the people of nso reprint me a new copy and it was dated the present date (march) then i checked again my cenomar and i saw below the cenomar the note affix doc stamp and there was no documentary stamp or documentary stamp tax paid printed in my cenomar so i went back to the their good office and had my complaint again.

then suddenly they just stamp my cenomar using a (trodot/troughdot i dont know how to spell it right hehehe its like a blue ink you stamp it mannually). and i asked them for a new copy that they should provide to me since i saw others cenomar that the documentary stamp tax paid was printed in their paper and i even told her that usem might think it is fake then the officer told me its also the same and i wont have any problem with it.

i just want to ask to those who ahve their cenomar, whats your documentary stamp tax paid look like? you can find it below affix doc stamp.

im having hard time to explain my case since i know its very rare, so guys pls bear with me?!! thank you

i have one more last ques, since i wil have my interview last two weeks of april, im thinking to get new cenomar but here in caloocan it takes two weeks for the release of cenomar, im thinking going to nso main in quezon city, do u have any idea guys how long it takes in releasing cenomar in nso main in qc.

im just worried now since every now and then its an ever ending struggle for us.

thank you, and godbless to all!!!

hello there..i would suggest that just call nso office to request for a cenomar and they will just deliver it to ur home..that's what i did when i requested a birth certificate n cenomar for me not to travel to and go to their office and fall in line for a long time just to get a copy..here's the number that u can call to request..

027371111 - to request a cenomar n birth certificate and u can also ask them if u want to renew a passport..

when u call them tell them u wanna request a cenomar copy,then they will ask for ur information if they have it correct,then they will tell u how much u will pay(it only cost less than 500 pesos including the delivery fee)u will pay them at metrobank then will deliver it to u in 10days.

i already posted this number before for all vej members.

about the documentary stamp tax, i check mine is only says below documentary stamp tax paid that's it on the bottom of the paper then theres just a note saying: note:certification is not valid if it contains erasures or alterations..then there's jus a bar cod after that.

try to call the number i gave u..God bless,hope this helps.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! hope this helps you a bit.

I got a CENOMAR(singleness) in 2007 and it also said Affix Doc Stamp so it think you're good to go....but just to be safe, you better secure another copy....I just got a cenomar(marriage index) last 3/24 and it got released 3/31....you should go now so you still have a bit more time....the lines at the NSO office in QC wasnt that bad when i got there in the afternoon....Goodluck....

zx9jp8.png

glitterfy-flpbk3109102521923134.gif

Timeline

thank you guys, nagpanic lang kasi lola nyo hehehe!!

godbless!!!

oct 15' 2008 -mailed 129-f to vsc

oct 24' 2008 -touched

oct 27' 2008 -noa1 hard copy (dated oct 21) received

feb 23' 2009 -NOA2 (thank you GOD!!)

feb 24' 2009 -touched

feb 28' 2009 -NOA2 hardcopy received

march 2'2009 -received nvc letter with mnl case #

march16-17'2009 medical PASSED(thank you GOD!!)

april 22, 2009 -interview / VISA APPROVED!! (thank you God!!)

***"our special thanks to my WOF and Visa Journey Family!!***

April 27, 2009 -visa delivered

April28 , 2009 -CFO

May 7, 2009 - goodbye P.I (manila-Hk-chicago-JK florida)

May 28, 2009 - got my ssn card

June 1, 2009 - CIVIL WEDDING

July 21, 2009 - sent AOS package[/color]

July 31, 2009 - got NOA's (dated july 23)[/color]

Aug 3, 2009 - got biometrics letter (dated july 31)

Aug 17, 2009 -got a letter from uscis (dated aug 13) case was been transferred to csc

Aug 21 2009 - biometrics appointment

sept 8,2009 - advanced parole in the mail

sept 14,2009 - EAD card in the mail

nov 7 2009 - welcome to america letter arrived

nov 13, 2009- green card in the mail (thank you GOD!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.