will&juvy

interviewed feb 2nd ...still waiting for visa

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello folks,

my fiancee's interview was on feb2 ,, each time i call they reply still under review,,,soon you should have a reply ... has anyone else gone thru this

as well ... i've been told that the visa will be approved since they havent reached a quick decision, but we dont know to believe this.can anyone give any advice... being limbo sucks... also if the visa is not approved we're thinking of filing a k-3 ...is this a viable option ?

Will

K3 is an option.

Lets hope you get our Visa Soon...

Edited by tallcoolone

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

hello folks,

my fiancee's interview was on feb2 ,, each time i call they reply still under review,,,soon you should have a reply ... has anyone else gone thru this

as well ... i've been told that the visa will be approved since they havent reached a quick decision, but we dont know to believe this.can anyone give any advice... being limbo sucks... also if the visa is not approved we're thinking of filing a k-3 ...is this a viable option ?

Will

i hope you'll get you're visa soon... dont think your visa is not approved... i believe it will be pretty soon. otherwise they will give her the passport right away... most under review always end up being approved one way or the other (at least i never heard of one that turned out negative after AR)... keep the hopes up!!! there are some who got their visa 1-3 months after the interview coz of AR... sometimes they do random checks and unfortunately, i think you're one of them guys... but they do let her pay right? and or didnt ask her for any additional docs? if not, i'll have high hopes :thumbs:

God bless to all!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was approved but it took me almost a month waiting of my visa to arrive. You will have your visa soon. It is the petitioner's right to verify his status keep calling every week as what my hubby did.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

I called first thing every Tuesday morning, Manila time, to get an update while on AR. This went on for 9 weeks. Twice, Grace or ? went back to check with someone.

Waiting in limbo is frustrating and hard. But, you time will come.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi,

I'm sorry to hear that,.I am sure you will be getting it soon... hang in there..huh''i know the waiting is so crappy..

I'm just wondering, after you had your interview, were you put on AP list?or 221g-pass additional documents?

Thanks for sharing..

hello folks,

Will

ticker.png

ticker.png

Timeline

If they said it's under review or administrative review all you can do is wait. You'll never know when your visa will be delivered but just check AIR21 from time to time. Don't waste your time and money talking to USEM customer service they will just give you different answers. Especially if they say it will take 4-6 weeks if it's under administrative review and that will just make you upset, don't believe them. It happened to me and my friend when I called about my visa they said to wait 4-6 weeks since I submitted my lacking requirements but I was surprised cuz the next day I received my visa same thing with my friend. Don't worry if yours is under review it doesn't mean you failed the interview. So just seat back and relax and stop worrying it will just stress you up.

hello folks,

Will

K1 Process:
April 22, 2008 I-129F NOA1
Aug. 25, 2008 I-129F NOA2
Aug. 28, 2008 NVC left
Sept. 09, 2008 Consulate received
Sept. 16, 2008 Appointment notice received
Sept. 23, 2008 Filed Jap. police clearance
Sept. 24-25, 2008 Medical exam Done. Thank God I'm healthy
Oct. 03, 2008 Interview date
Nov. 11, 2008 Got a call from Jap. Embassy PC ready for pick up
Nov. 13, 2008 Picked up and submitted the Police clearance to USEM
Nov. 28, 2008 Visa is ready for delivery
Dec. 02, 2008 Visa in transit to Cebu (delayed bcuz Dec. 1 was holiday)
Dec. 03, 2008 Visa received abot na jud tawn Thank you Lord.
Dec. 08, 2008 POE Hawaii, Honolulu
Dec. 09, 2008 Got married (wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii)
Dec. 12, 2008 Newly wed couple flew to SFO, CA

AOS Process:
Feb. 04, 2009 USCIS received AOS docs.
Feb. 12, 2009 NOA received (AOS and EAD)
Feb. 13, 2009 Biometrics appointment received
Feb. 25, 2009 Biometrics schedule (10 AM) San Francisco DONE
March 14, 2009 Received interview schedule
April 11, 2009 Received EAD card
April 21, 2009 Interview (APPROVED) (2 months 17 days from filing)

April 28, 2009 Welcome Letter received
May 2, 2009 GREEN CARD received (2 months and 29 days)
May 22, 2009 Filed SSN
May 24, 2009 Got SSN at SSA
June 11, 2009 SSN Card received in mail

Naturalization

April 30, 2013 N-400 mailed (i used regular mail not express)

May 3, 2013 NOA priority date (received in mail 05/09/13)
May 8, 2013 Check cashed out, received text and email (N-400 accepted)

May 31, 2013 Biometrics

June 4, 2013 In Line

June 6, 2013 Received email and text N400 has been scheduled
June 10, 2013 Received letter in mail
July 16, 2013 Interview @3:30pm SFO

qlko09mo73vl.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
hello folks,

Will

i hope you'll get you're visa soon... dont think your visa is not approved... i believe it will be pretty soon. otherwise they will give her the passport right away... most under review always end up being approved one way or the other (at least i never heard of one that turned out negative after AR)... keep the hopes up!!! there are some who got their visa 1-3 months after the interview coz of AR... sometimes they do random checks and unfortunately, i think you're one of them guys... but they do let her pay right? and or didnt ask her for any additional docs? if not, i'll have high hopes :thumbs:

God bless to all!

hi there..i just joined this group a few minutes ago and i have the same feeling like you right now on how long should we wait for the release of the visa for i have also been instructed to wait for it since feb 17, 2009. An additional document was just submitted last feb 17 - specifically the cenomar......and until now i have not received any calls or delivery package. Are we allowed to make follow ups with the US embassy or our fiance in the US can make the follow ups to ...but with what office number should we call?

thank you

mjnala

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello...we are kind of in the same boat here...except my fiance was told she passed the interview...no request for more info but also still no visa delivery...her interview was March 19th...she was givin pink slip and payed air 21...really not sure what is going on with that...not saying it would be less frustrating if there was a RFE but in our case when nothing is requested or mentioned it is REALLY frustrating...hang in there...easier said then done i know but seems like it is all we can do right? And yes you can call the US embassy...my fiance called yesterday asking if there were any problems...she was told no problem at all...you passed the interview...we have up to 6 weeks to release docs here...it is a case by case basis...and from what i have read here from others that seems to be the standard answer anyone gets who calls... :bonk:

• 1 month later...
Timeline
Hello...we are kind of in the same boat here...except my fiance was told she passed the interview...no request for more info but also still no visa delivery...her interview was March 19th...she was givin pink slip and payed air 21...really not sure what is going on with that...not saying it would be less frustrating if there was a RFE but in our case when nothing is requested or mentioned it is REALLY frustrating...hang in there...easier said then done i know but seems like it is all we can do right? And yes you can call the US embassy...my fiance called yesterday asking if there were any problems...she was told no problem at all...you passed the interview...we have up to 6 weeks to release docs here...it is a case by case basis...and from what i have read here from others that seems to be the standard answer anyone gets who calls... :bonk:

me too, I was told that my visa was approved and I passed the interview, they don't even gave me white paper stating that I'll be in AR but until now I still don't have my visa and when my fiance called them they said that I'm in AR and we still have to wait upto 2-3 weeks (by the way, my interview was April 28) they (USEM) don't really give information on what's really happening in my papers. On tuesday will be my 2nd week. It's really frustrating, I was so excited to see my fiance, that I came to the point that I packed my things since last week. :(

I also want to ask if there's a possibility that I'll get denied after AR eventhough they told me that I was approved? Thanks

Nesty Jane

Am on the same boat..I got 221g-additional documents.I was interviewed last april 3 and was asked to submit a statement from my fiance on why he did not marry the mother of his 2 kids,cuz he was never been married. The CO said

its unusual,and also submitted my marriage index along with my passport,submitted last april 22,until now i still have no visa.We called USEM for 3 times already and got the same answer that the CO making now a final review :crying::crying:

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Timeline

Hello..don't worry guys you will get your visas soon..for us, my husband was interviewed march 4, but he needed to pass additional docus on March 18..they told us to wait for 1 month so we waited until april 18th...then they told us to wait for another 2weeks..then his visa came may 6th..

ESTIMATED TIME FOR US IS 1MONTH AND 2WEEKS for us until he got his VISA..

dON'T worry all,.it will be alright..I know it is hard to wait..I am praying for you guys (F)

ticker.png

ticker.png

Timeline

hi, how is it going..?i hope you are alright..don't worry i'm sure you will get ur visa soon..ok,.maybe it's like us..you wait until may22 then call the USEM that will be 1month when u submitted additional docus...then wait for another 2weeks that will be June8...maybe by June 8 you will have your visa..or sooner..check the Air21 by june8..i'm sure you will have it by that day..Good Luck! i'm exited for you..

Don't worry..

:)dian

Am on the same boat..I got 221g-additional documents.I was interviewed last april 3 and was asked to submit a statement from my fiance on why he did not marry the mother of his 2 kids,cuz he was never been married. The CO said

its unusual,and also submitted my marriage index along with my passport,submitted last april 22,until now i still have no visa.We called USEM for 3 times already and got the same answer that the CO making now a final review :crying::crying:

ticker.png

ticker.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.