Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Effing NVC and their effing "additional processing"!

:ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting:

Stephen.... I know this wont make you feel any better... but I would trade places with you in a heart beat!!

Count your blessings you are out the USCIS at least. Everything I have read on the AP at the NVC at least is a few weeks... it is rare that they have one over a month or so.... but at the USCIS it is not rare to go 6, 8, 10 months...

I know how much you want to be outta there and October is breathing down your neck.... Just a little more patience my friend... just a little more..

:)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AP at NVC is like a cruel joke. You finally get out of USCIS and you think you've got a straight shot to the consulate... and then they yank you into this hellhole and treat you like a mushroom (i.e., keep you in the dark and feed you horse puckey).

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
AP at NVC is like a cruel joke. You finally get out of USCIS and you think you've got a straight shot to the consulate... and then they yank you into this hellhole and treat you like a mushroom (i.e., keep you in the dark and feed you horse puckey).

Trust me, I understand MUSHROOM...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Richard, NH and VT are right next to each other. We should drive up together and picket outside the respective offices. :)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Richard, NH and VT are right next to each other. We should drive up together and picket outside the respective offices. :)

DUDE.... I am so down with that!

This was one of those ideas that sounded great until I actually looked into it. Friggin' St. Albans, VT is nearly in Canada and a solid 225 miles from Portsmouth, NH.

Timeline

DUDE.... I am so down with that!

I'm with you guys... Let me just grab my 9mm buddy.

LOL... he said picket! as in protest... not SHOOT that B stards! LOL

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Timeline

Hey All,

I called the USCIS this morning to initiate a service request ( on the 18th I'll be in the 6 month club), I talked to a Tier II rep and as she was beginning to look into the service request she said she got a message saying that they will need an additional 13 days before I can start one.

:mellow:

Noa1=3/18/09

6 Months = 9/18/09

#######?

I think I'll go have a drink now.

Hey All,

I called the USCIS this morning to initiate a service request ( on the 18th I'll be in the 6 month club), I talked to a Tier II rep and as she was beginning to look into the service request she said she got a message saying that they will need an additional 13 days before I can start one.

:mellow:

Noa1=3/18/09

6 Months = 9/18/09

#######?

I think I'll go have a drink now.

That sucks. Out loud.

You might try calling back and getting one of the Tier I kids to file the service request for you. They're often far more willing to do it than the Tier II curmudgeons.

NVC has still not responded to my email from 9 am on Friday, nor my follow-up today. I'll probably call the State Department around 4:30. :clock:

Hi March family! How is everybody?

I had a great weekend with Thom, he talked to my Dad about want to married me... was so awesome!

He stay here just 2 days... : ( but was really good...

Richard... I'm gonna say this, your words made me stronger and that help me to get better things... thanks!!!

Stay in touch guys!!!

I'm still praying and lighting some candles for you to get good news soon brothers and sisters...

Love you!

Linda

Edited by ThomLin

Timeline
Hi March family! How is everybody?

I had a great weekend with Thom, he talked to my Dad about want to married me... was so awesome!

He stay here just 2 days... : ( but was really good...

Richard... I'm gonna say this, your words made me stronger and that help me to get better things... thanks!!!

Stay in touch guys!!!

I'm still praying and lighting some candles for you to get good news soon brothers and sisters...

Love you!

Linda

I am so glad you had a good visit with Thomas. I think it is sweet that Thomas talked with your Dad (I am very old fashioned)... well... I am OLD too :)

Missy, Carl..... I see an April RFE approval today maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel... and maybe, just maybe it isnt a train!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.