Rose&Corey

march 09,2009 AT 8:30AM

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :) pray for us din ha.. my husband has to give additional reqrments 221g. Thanks!! god bless :)

march 09,2009 at 8:30am appointment time interview

4:30 leave at house

5:50am arrived at embassy

fall in line at 6:30am i presented my appointment letter and postal ID to the guard and told me to go to GATE 2 bags will be checked then i go to immigrant visa section and

guard asked my time schedule and he told me to sit beside those who have schedule at 8:30am.

7:50am the guard told us to fall in line at the ticket booth.Lady asked my appointment letter and she asked is my passport?and i told her it in st.lukes. and she asked what st.lukes says and i told her they say they will send here at the embassy and she gave me ticket number and AIR21 shipment information slip.My ticket number is 6066 and she told me to wait my number to flashed on the board.i sit and wait for my number.

9:30am my number flashed on the board 6066 window 26 pre-screening

I greeted her my pre-screener is nice she look strick but nice.the she asked my nae, and she asked me if i have chat log,email,and photo's together.then she told me to checked if my address is correct and she told me to signed the ds-230 partII and she asked me:

who is my petitioner?

how we met?and when was that?

when did we meet in person?

when did we married?

when was the last time i saw him?

then she told me to sit and wait for my number to be flashed on the board/name to be called.

after 20 mins y name was called for finger scanning at window 33 after finger scanning the lady told me to sit and wait for my number to flashed on the board for my final interview........

after 25 mins of waiting my number flashed on the board for final interview at window 30.

the lady opened the sliding door she told me to go inside .i saw the guapo consul.he looks angel hehehehe greeted me first he said kumusta po? then i greet him back.and i smiled.he is so nice he always smiling.i feel relax when i saw him smiling.and he told me to sit down and enjoy sitting.then he told me to raised my right hand i will tell the truth and i said yes sir

questions that he asked:

what is your name?

who is your petitioner?

when and how we met?

when was the first time i meet him in person?

when is his bday?

what he do for a living?

do u married b4?

do i have children?

is he married b4?

does he have children?how many?

where he lives in us?

how many children we want?

whats my parent say about him?what they think?

when did we get married?

why we decide to get married?

what is y plan when i arrived in the us?

then he look at the computer and he look at y papers,my pictures he said wow ganda scrapbook so cute :):wow: then he told me that all my papers are ok and he said i will give you a visa congratulations! welcome to america and enjoy.and i said thank you so much sir he said welcome give me a call hehehe.he told me to wait my name to be called to pay air21.then i sit and wait my name after 5 mins my name was called at i went to window 37 he gave my PINK SLIP! and he told me to pay air21 for visa delivery.then you can go home.

i went to AIR21 BOOTH they gave number to me no.29.they told me to sit and wait my numbers to be called.my number was called after 10 mins i gave the shipment information slip and they told me to double check the info.then finally i paid 215 pesos.then she gave me a receipt,PINK SLIP attached my appointment letter...thats is.GOD IS SO GOOD.!GOD IS GREAT!THANK GOD!

TO ALL WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEY INTERVIEW GOODLUCK AND RELAX EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!GOD WILL GUIDE US! :dance: :dance: :dance:

ticker.png

ticker.png

congratulations!Ü

d5muaz79s9.pngs-event.png

IR-5 for dad

02/16/12 - mailed I-130

02/27/12 - NOA1 petition received(hubby's birthday!)

06/06/12 - NOA2 stating I-130 approved

06/29/12 - NVC received case

07/09/12 - case entered in the system,assigned MNL # and IIN,email add given

07/12/12 - beneficiary emailed DS-3032, auto response received

07/18/12 - AOS fee bill/paid "IN PROCESS"

07/20/12 - AOS fee bill shows "PAID", mailed AOS package

07/25/12 - received AOS

07/25/12 - IV Fee Bill Invoiced, paid $230.00 "IN PROCESS"

07/26/12 - IV Fee bill shows "PAID"

07/28/12 - mailed IV Package

08/03/12 - received DS 230 packet

08/14/12 - sent RFE

08/16/12 - NVC received RFE

08/21/12 - log in failed

08/22/12 - case complete!

09/26-27/12 - medical at SLMC

10/04/12 - interview

12/01/12 - Left Philippines

Congratulations!! :dancing::thumbs:

Thanks for sharing your interview process. It ids very helpful for those anticipating an interview.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Congratulations!! :star:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Congratulations!!! :thumbs:

K1 Timeline

02/26/2007 - Filed I-129F

03/08/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - NOA2

09/10/2007 - Interview

09/13/2007 - Visa Received

12/14/2007 - Flight to USA, POE-LAX

02/22/2008 - Wedding Date

AOS

05/29/2008 - I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox

06/19/2008 - Biometrics

08/25/2008 - Card production ordered

08/30/2008 - Green Card received

ROC

07/15/2010 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

07/19/2010 - NOA1

07/21/2010 - Check cleared

08/11/2010 - Biometrics

08/24/2010 - Card production ordered

08/27/2010 - Approval notice received

08/30/2010 - Green card received

N400 - Naturalization

08/08/2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

08/12/2011 - NOA

08/15/2011 - Check cashed

09/07/2011 - Biometrics

09/09/2011 - Case status update - In line for testing & interview

09/13/2011 - Case status update - Interview scheduled

09/16/2011 - Interview appointment letter received from the mail

10/31/2011 - Test/Interview - Passed

12/07/2011 - In line for Oath Ceremony Scheduling

01/27/2012 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
march 09,2009 at 8:30am appointment time interview

4:30 leave at house

5:50am arrived at embassy

fall in line at 6:30am i presented my appointment letter and postal ID to the guard and told me to go to GATE 2 bags will be checked then i go to immigrant visa section and

guard asked my time schedule and he told me to sit beside those who have schedule at 8:30am.

7:50am the guard told us to fall in line at the ticket booth.Lady asked my appointment letter and she asked is my passport?and i told her it in st.lukes. and she asked what st.lukes says and i told her they say they will send here at the embassy and she gave me ticket number and AIR21 shipment information slip.My ticket number is 6066 and she told me to wait my number to flashed on the board.i sit and wait for my number.

9:30am my number flashed on the board 6066 window 26 pre-screening

I greeted her my pre-screener is nice she look strick but nice.the she asked my nae, and she asked me if i have chat log,email,and photo's together.then she told me to checked if my address is correct and she told me to signed the ds-230 partII and she asked me:

who is my petitioner?

how we met?and when was that?

when did we meet in person?

when did we married?

then she told me to sit and wait for my number to be flashed on the board/name to be called.

after 20 mins y name was called for finger scanning at window 33 after finger scanning the lady told me to sit and wait for my number to flashed on the board for my final interview........

after 25 mins of waiting my number flashed on the board for final interview at window 30.

the lady opened the sliding door she told me to go inside .i saw the guapo consul.he looks angel hehehehe greeted me first he said kumusta po? then i greet him back.and i smiled.he is so nice he always smiling.i feel relax when i saw him smiling.and he told me to sit down and enjoy sitting.then he told me to raised my right hand i will tell the truth and i said yes sir

questions that he asked:

what is your name?

who is your petitioner?

when and how we met?

when was the first time i meet him in person?

when is his bday?

what he do for a living?

do u married b4?

do i have children?

is he married b4?

does he have children?how many?

where he lives in us?

how many children we want?

whats my parent say about him?what they think?

when did we get married?

why we decide to get married?

what is y plan when i arrived in the us?

then he look at the computer and he look at y papers,my pictures he said wow ganda scrapbook so cute :):wow: then he told me that all my papers are ok and he said i will give you a visa congratulations! welcome to america and enjoy.and i said thank you so much sir he said welcome give me a call hehehe.he told me to wait my name to be called to pay air21.then i sit and wait my name after 5 mins my name was called at i went to window 37 he gave my PINK SLIP! and he told me to pay air21 for visa delivery.then you can go home.

i went to AIR21 BOOTH they gave number to me no.29.they told me to sit and wait my numbers to be called.my number was called after 10 mins i gave the shipment information slip and they told me to double check the info.then finally i paid 215 pesos.then she gave me a receipt,PINK SLIP attached my appointment letter...thats is.GOD IS SO GOOD.!GOD IS GREAT!THANK GOD!

TO ALL WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEY INTERVIEW GOODLUCK AND RELAX EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!GOD WILL GUIDE US! :dance: :dance: :dance:

congratulations girl!wow! :dance: saya naman!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.