loving_gabriela

2nd day medical experience

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank God I am finally done with the medical. I just can't express how happy and grateful I am right now. My fiance knows how stressed I was because of the medical, coz I am a nosocomephobic ( fear of hospital ). All my prayers were answered. Thank you St.Anthony, he is truly a miracle saint. My first day took me 10 freaking hours at SLEC, my second day only took me an hour:dance: I was scheduled to go back March 6 for the release of results and for vaccination at 9 am. I arrived around 9:15, i presented my passport and receipt to the guard inside the clinic. He checked on my name at the computer. This is where you will know if you pass or not. If you pass, you will be asked to go to 2nd floor for immunization, if not you may be directed to a doctor and the findings will be discussed to you with the necessary medications. I was very anxious while the guard is checking on my name, i was praying....til he said " proceed to 2nd floor for immunization." Finally i was able to breathe and smile :D:dance: I went straight at 2nd floor, gave my passport and receipt again at the guard in front near the immunization room and waited til my name be called. After 5mins, I was called and told to proceed at the Check Out Counter 2nd floor, just beside the guard. I didn't expect to be called right away but i am thankful! :dance: I was surprised when the guy who is checking on my papers said " isn't it that you are a professor in FEU?" FEU is where I used to work way back 2004. He said he is a graduate of that university and his course is Psychology, and I was under the Psychology Department. Cool, isn't it? He was able to recognized me. He asked for 2 pics ( 2x2 ) with names at the back. I suggest write your name and case number and even the type of visa the night before you go back at the clinic. I was told to wait for my name to be called at the immunization room. After 15mins, i was called...The nurse is very accomodating, so nice that she talks to me, making me feel relax. I was given shots at both thighs instead on my arms since i got keloids on it. Good thing I was wearing a doll dress. After the shots was given, I felt so relieved. I was so thankful to the nurse for that little talk we had before the shots was given. God is so good to me. He knows how i fear doctors/nurses and He gave me wonderful doctors/nurses who treated me kindly.And then I proceeded at ground floor for the release of the medical results. Again, I didn't wait much, after 20mins I guess ,I was called.Pretty fast! I was thinking maybe because I waited so much on my first day and now things are faster and easier on second day. Someone I met on my first day, she had her vaccinations yesterday and she arrived at 4:30am, her schedule is 9am. She was the first to be given vaccines and yet she waited 2 hours for the release of the results. I suggest you follow the schedule given to you for the second day. I won't advise you to go there that early. Just be at the clinic on time, I am talking about the second day of medical. B) On my first day, I learned it would be better if i went at the clinic around 10am or even after lunch. AND never go on Monday, it is totally JAMPACKED. I suggest you go there on FRIDAYS, less people, lot faster processing.....

For those who will have their medical, good luck guys! PRAY HARD, that's all I did and the whole time I was thinking of the reason why I am there....it is because of the LOVE i have for my Joseph....Despite my fear of hospital, I face it. If it is the only way to be with the love of my life, then I will be very willing to do everything just to be with him...... (L)

I am looking forward to the last step.....INTERVIEW! Set on March 19, thursday, Feast of St.Joseph :yes: .

Thank you to all VJ peeps! thank you for your support and all the help!

GOD bless us all!

xoxo,

jeel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Thank God I am finally done with the medical. I just can't express how happy and grateful I am right now. My fiance knows how stressed I was because of the medical, coz I am a nosocomephobic ( fear of hospital ). All my prayers were answered. Thank you St.Anthony, he is truly a miracle saint. My first day took me 10 freaking hours at SLEC, my second day only took me an hour:dance: I was scheduled to go back March 6 for the release of results and for vaccination at 9 am. I arrived around 9:15, i presented my passport and receipt to the guard inside the clinic. He checked on my name at the computer. This is where you will know if you pass or not. If you pass, you will be asked to go to 2nd floor for immunization, if not you may be directed to a doctor and the findings will be discussed to you with the necessary medications. I was very anxious while the guard is checking on my name, i was praying....til he said " proceed to 2nd floor for immunization." Finally i was able to breathe and smile :D:dance: I went straight at 2nd floor, gave my passport and receipt again at the guard in front near the immunization room and waited til my name be called. After 5mins, I was called and told to proceed at the Check Out Counter 2nd floor, just beside the guard. I didn't expect to be called right away but i am thankful! :dance: I was surprised when the guy who is checking on my papers said " isn't it that you are a professor in FEU?" FEU is where I used to work way back 2004. He said he is a graduate of that university and his course is Psychology, and I was under the Psychology Department. Cool, isn't it? He was able to recognized me. He asked for 2 pics ( 2x2 ) with names at the back. I suggest write your name and case number and even the type of visa the night before you go back at the clinic. I was told to wait for my name to be called at the immunization room. After 15mins, i was called...The nurse is very accomodating, so nice that she talks to me, making me feel relax. I was given shots at both thighs instead on my arms since i got keloids on it. Good thing I was wearing a doll dress. After the shots was given, I felt so relieved. I was so thankful to the nurse for that little talk we had before the shots was given. God is so good to me. He knows how i fear doctors/nurses and He gave me wonderful doctors/nurses who treated me kindly.And then I proceeded at ground floor for the release of the medical results. Again, I didn't wait much, after 20mins I guess ,I was called.Pretty fast! I was thinking maybe because I waited so much on my first day and now things are faster and easier on second day. Someone I met on my first day, she had her vaccinations yesterday and she arrived at 4:30am, her schedule is 9am. She was the first to be given vaccines and yet she waited 2 hours for the release of the results. I suggest you follow the schedule given to you for the second day. I won't advise you to go there that early. Just be at the clinic on time, I am talking about the second day of medical. B) On my first day, I learned it would be better if i went at the clinic around 10am or even after lunch. AND never go on Monday, it is totally JAMPACKED. I suggest you go there on FRIDAYS, less people, lot faster processing.....

For those who will have their medical, good luck guys! PRAY HARD, that's all I did and the whole time I was thinking of the reason why I am there....it is because of the LOVE i have for my Joseph....Despite my fear of hospital, I face it. If it is the only way to be with the love of my life, then I will be very willing to do everything just to be with him...... (L)

I am looking forward to the last step.....INTERVIEW! Set on March 19, thursday, Feast of St.Joseph :yes: .

GOD bless us all!

xoxo,

jeel

Still good that I dont have any idea about day2 on medical day, I dont have any worries that il not pass...i was so confident then when I askde the one in charge about my immunization. The only thing that made me worry on that evening was I was not given sputum test lol, as I thought that it was part of check up...I was even worried that they might forgot to gave that test to me so I asked the guard if they might forgot only bcoz i dont like to be back again esp that my place is hundred miles away from Mla...and he laughed hehe.

Good Luck on your interview...Interview is so easy just for formality, be as u r, and everything will be alright. God Bless and congrats for d approved medical.

Timeline

GOD bless us all!

xoxo,

jeel

Still good that I dont have any idea about day2 on medical day, I dont have any worries that il not pass...i was so confident then when I askde the one in charge about my immunization. The only thing that made me worry on that evening was I was not given sputum test lol, as I thought that it was part of check up...I was even worried that they might forgot to gave that test to me so I asked the guard if they might forgot only bcoz i dont like to be back again esp that my place is hundred miles away from Mla...and he laughed hehe.

Good Luck on your interview...Interview is so easy just for formality, be as u r, and everything will be alright. God Bless and congrats for d approved medical.

hehe. Thanks a lot!COngratulations to you too!:)

jeel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Jeel very wonderful news :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations to you for the excellent job you did by conquering your fears,,that actually leads you to positive results in your medical.. Good luck to your coming interview :thumbs:

September whole month of conversation

October 04,2008 - Went to see me in person in the Phils.

October 12,2008 - He proposed to me :D

October 15,2008 - My baby went back to US :(

November 15,2008- Sent K-1 petition

November 24,20008 -NO1

December 17,2008 - Second visit of my baby to Phils.

Jan.02,2009 - Baby went home to US again :(

February 25,2009 - NO2

March 13,2009 - Early medical (failed) :(

March 25-27,2009 - Sputum test

March 31,2009 -Smear negative (thanks God) :D

May 27,2009 - Culture results NEGATIVE :D

May 28,2009 - Interview (PASSED)

May 30,2009 - My baby arrived in the Phils. to bring me back with him to US :D

June 10,2009 - Flight to US, POE Chicago

July 08,2009 - Happily married :D

July 31,2009 -Sent AOS

August 06,2009 - NO1

September 14,2009 - Biometrics taken

September 21,2009 - EAD Production Ordered :)

September 28,2009 - EAD Card Received

October 14,2009 - Green Card (touched)

December 22,2009 - Mailed RFE

January 4,2010 - NO RFE YET :(

January 11,2010 - Received RFE mail from USCIS

January 23,2010 - RFE response mailed

January 27,2010 - USCIS resumed processing

January 28,2010 - Touched

February 02,2010 - Card Production Ordered

February 08,2010 - Green Card received!! :D

Timeline
Hi Jeel very wonderful news :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations to you for the excellent job you did by conquering your fears,,that actually leads you to positive results in your medical.. Good luck to your coming interview :thumbs:

thanks cherel and bob! B) If you have any question about medical, let me know,il be willing to help...God bless!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.