edmagenta5

Just Finished My Husband's Interview at USEM (CR1/IR1) but....

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband just finished his interview yesterday march 4th.. at the USEM..person asked him the regular interview questions..Then, they told him to come back, They gave him FORMS TO FILL-UP. He has to submit another NBI CLEARANCE with a different spelled Middle name same as his name, and Submitt another AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT I-864..and they told him to go to Window 17 n 24 when he gets back to USEM...

I already sent him the new I-864(Affidavit of Support) and he will receive it next week.

He will be getting another of NBI CLEARANCE next week also..

Did anyone experience this on their interview?

I am just wondering what will happen next?

Do I have to sched another interview for him?

Any advice:(

ticker.png

ticker.png

no, there isnt any need to reschedule an interview for your hubby.

if the consul just asked him to furnish new set of documents, he just have to come back to USEM once he gets them all and submit it directly to the specified windows (i think its 17 coz this was where i submitted a document they asked from me).

no worries, he just needs to bring back the documents once he has it.

just make sure he labels it well and tell the person-in-charge his case number so it wont get mixed up with other documents they have in there that are still stack in piles! hahaha..

good luck to you guys :-)

Timeline

Thank you..I hope it works out well,.he said he filled up a form for Air-21 already but he has to pay during the time he receives his visa..

wow,.I was thinking worst,..thanks for the comfort.. This is not bad after all..

no, there isnt any need to reschedule an interview for your hubby.

if the consul just asked him to furnish new set of documents, he just have to come back to USEM once he gets them all and submit it directly to the specified windows (i think its 17 coz this was where i submitted a document they asked from me).

no worries, he just needs to bring back the documents once he has it.

just make sure he labels it well and tell the person-in-charge his case number so it wont get mixed up with other documents they have in there that are still stack in piles! hahaha..

good luck to you guys :-)

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

He is good to go as soon as he submiited what is required. I also same thing as him but with AKA's as stated and I submitted those 2 hrs.after my interview and got a text from AIR21 of my ref.no. 3 days after my interview.I am now waiting of my visa this week. If no news, I will let my hubby to call the USEM using the call center no. Courier delivers visa 7-10 working days in provinces area and 2-3 days in Manila.

My husband just finished his interview yesterday march 4th.. at the USEM..person asked him the regular interview questions..Then, they told him to come back, They gave him FORMS TO FILL-UP. He has to submit another NBI CLEARANCE with a different spelled Middle name same as his name, and Submitt another AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT I-864..and they told him to go to Window 17 n 24 when he gets back to USEM...

I already sent him the new I-864(Affidavit of Support) and he will receive it next week.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Hi, Is his nbi has mispelled name? let us know why they want new nbi.

Did you meet the poverty guideline? Why do they want new I-864. What income tax return you submitted. Your experienced help others here. Thanks for sharing and good luck on your visa. Just pass what they want and you should be getting yoru visa soon after submission.

Timeline

Just wanna know... why he needs to submit again new I-184?

Supposed to be I should have my interview on March 18, but canceled because of sputum test. Anyway, I just finish it and will wait for 2 months. I am worried that I might need new affidavit of support because my fiance send it to me around end of January. Anyway, I will also show his recent pay stubs on the interview.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Timeline

HI..I am sorry to know that you had to take a sputum test and cancel your original and wait for 2months..but don't worry, I know, huh..wish the day goes by faster though..so hard to wait..

Its best if he sends you all the necessary documents.. yup, you have to show recent pay stubs as well as affidavit

of support.. good luck n god bless

Supposed to be I should have my interview on March 18, but canceled because of sputum test. Anyway, I just finish it and will wait for 2 months. I am worried that I might need new affidavit of support because my fiance send it to me around end of January. Anyway, I will also show his recent pay stubs on the interview.

ticker.png

ticker.png

Timeline

hi,sure i believe in sharing..i wish all good luck on their interview..

he had to submit another NBI because there are lots of people with the same full name as him...he had to submit another with a different spelling as his middle name but same full name... He had to resubmit I-864 with original signatures meaning ballpen penmanship no xerox...that is what i am thinking why because it is already at nvc.. we had come through the Tax season, how unfortunate..

but everything will b ok when he submits those docus at USEM hopefully he will b issued a visa..

Good luck on your interview..God bless..

Hi, Is his nbi has mispelled name? let us know why they want new nbi.

Did you meet the poverty guideline? Why do they want new I-864. What income tax return you submitted. Your experienced help others here. Thanks for sharing and good luck on your visa. Just pass what they want and you should be getting yoru visa soon after submission.

ticker.png

ticker.png

Your Affidavit of Support should be fine if you get an interview after the 8 weeks of testing. You will need copies of the sponsor's 2008 taxes by then.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Your Affidavit of Support should be fine if you get an interview after the 8 weeks of testing. You will need copies of the sponsor's 2008 taxes by then.

Thanks! I have his 2007 and 2008 W2. Can I just have his scanned recent pay stubs?

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.