SJ1819

Got our appointment schedule!!

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok, so my fiance called and we got our appointment schedule just today and we are set on March 13th. I will have my medical examination this coming thursday and friday, March 5th and 6th. Is there anyone with the same schedule as mine?

Thanks VJ friends.

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok, so my fiance called and we got our appointment schedule just today and we are set on March 13th. I will have my medical examination this coming thursday and friday, March 5th and 6th. Is there anyone with the same schedule as mine?

Thanks VJ friends.

hi.im so envious with you.we filed mine at california service center in august 14, 2008 and until now there is no progress yet.i have lawyer but still things not seem to be in progress there.she said its going to take approximately 8-12 months for my visa.she also said once the uscis approved it, it will take approximately take 2-4 months before they forward it to manila.but as i was reading all the testimonies and timeline of people here, things seem to be moving so fast and mine has been delayed so much.i need your help.i've waited long enough for this.i waited 2 years to be with the man i love and until now its been almost 7 months from the application and still no progress.please help me.i need to have your name.im going to gather names here of people who filed at california service center from august 2008 up who already have schedules for interviews even visa.this will help me lot on to bug my lawyer about this matter and i even consider making the follow up myself and i will present the names whose papers have been worked up already.please help me.

Thanks VJ friends.

my contact: alfgabrielle@yahoo.com.please email me.

hi.im so envious with you.we filed mine at california service center in august 14, 2008 and until now there is no progress yet.i have lawyer but still things not seem to be in progress there.she said its going to take approximately 8-12 months for my visa.she also said once the uscis approved it, it will take approximately take 2-4 months before they forward it to manila.but as i was reading all the testimonies and timeline of people here, things seem to be moving so fast and mine has been delayed so much.i need your help.i've waited long enough for this.i waited 2 years to be with the man i love and until now its been almost 7 months from the application and still no progress.please help me.i need to have your name.im going to gather names here of people who filed at california service center from august 2008 up who already have schedules for interviews even visa.this will help me lot on to bug my lawyer about this matter and i even consider making the follow up myself and i will present the names whose papers have been worked up already.please help me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.