windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

:dance::dance::dance: APPROVED :dance::dance::dance:

she was out of the USE before 11:00am.. the consul just looked at all the supporting document and didn't ask her a lot of question.. wooohoooo.. thanks for all the support

Congrats Joone and Lyann! very happy for you guys! looking forward to meet you here in SF area. :D

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYS! :dance::dance::dance: !

I'M SO HAPPY NOW I GOT OUR VISA TODAY 2:40PM. THANK YOU LORD! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

JAZZY

Congrats! :dance:

ERIC and MARICHU

dev271pp___.png

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

06.02.09 - Mailed I-751 Removal of Conditions to CSC

06.04.09 - Cashed Check

06.08.09 - Received NOA1 dated 06.04.09

06.18.09 - Received Biometrics Schedule[/color]

07.08.09 - Biometrics[/color]

AOS Timeline:

05.17.07 - Mailed AOS application package to Chicago

05.25.07 - Cashed checks

05.28.07 - Received NOA 1 dated May 24, 2007. Yipeee! (7 days)

06.19.07 - Biometrics schedule (29 days)

08.29.07 - Interview schedule

09.20.07 - Greencard received!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance::dance::dance: APPROVED :dance::dance::dance:

she was out of the USE before 11:00am.. the consul just looked at all the supporting document and didn't ask her a lot of question.. wooohoooo.. thanks for all the support

:dance: Congratzzzzzz!!! :dance:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Jazzy for the receipt of visa. Where was it delivered?

Hi,

Jasmin received the visas in Cebu City.....I can't believe its almost over!!!! After all we have been through...K-1 process only to be denied at interview for improper annulment...then getting her annulment done (quickly) then married in april then cr-1/k-3 process (by the way the k-3 never got approved)...then interview again...then AR.....WOW...what a ride!!!!! But it was all worth it in the end...Love endures!!!!! Now its just a short wait till she flys here on the 29th...:) I was so happy when she showed me the visas this morning...still in shock!!!

Jasmin will be flying in to Newark...does anyone know anything about this POE?

Jazzy

4-26-06 Married Cebu, Philippines

I-130 (wife & step daughter)

5-05-06 sent

5-08-06 received

5-20-06 Noa#1 (notice date)

5-25-06 Noa#1 (mail recieved)

5-31-06 (touched)

7-12-06 (touched) received email....cases transfered to CSC

7-13-06 (touched)

7-17-06 received NOA in mail (transfer notice)

7-19-06 CSC received petitions

7-20-06 (touched)

7-21-06 (touched)

7-22-06 (touched)

8-03-06 APPROVED (via email)

8-04-06 (touched)

8-06-06 (touched)

8-08-06 received NOA#2 in mail(sent to NVC)

NVC

8-17-06 NVC received and assigned case #s

8-28-06 ds-3032 and aos bill generated (sent out same day)

9-06-06 ds-3032 accepted (email) - resent for cr-2

9-18-06 IV bills received and express mailed

9-20-06 received AOS in mail

9-21-06 AOS sent

9-23-06 (touched)...weird

9-25-06 ds-230 generated

9-30-06 ds-230 received in mail

10-3-06 ds-230 mailed to nvc

10-17-06 CASE COMPLETE!!!

12-26-06 Case sent to manila

12-30-06 Rececieved Packet 4

2-01-07 St. Lukes complete

2-8-07 INTERVIEW!!!!!! AR-need to submit photos of step daughter

2-10-07 Mailed photos to embassy

2-13-07 Photos arrive at embassy

2-21-07 Photos made it out of mail room to case worker!!

3-07-07 Delbros text...VISAS released from embassy

3-09-07 VISAS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

3-29-07 Arrived in Newark (POE)

Francel

I did not ignore your post. Sillygirl gave you very sound advice, and I did not have anything else to add that would be of any help. Oh, my wife had Sillygirls guides and everyone was so impressed. Everyone wanted to read them. It's amazing how little others outside of our unique circle know about the process. Thank goodness for all the great people here willing to share their experiences and knowledge.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Other Timeline

oh yes,,,,thanks Sheriff.....-Francel

Francel

I did not ignore your post. Sillygirl gave you very sound advice, and I did not have anything else to add that would be of any help. Oh, my wife had Sillygirls guides and everyone was so impressed. Everyone wanted to read them. It's amazing how little others outside of our unique circle know about the process. Thank goodness for all the great people here willing to share their experiences and knowledge.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancee txt me earlier this evening to tell me that she is waiting at the boarding C2 terminal for PAL. For sheer luck, she had passed all check-in points without having to pay the travel tax. I had book the ticket through Expedia.com. We will be together soon in a couple of hours here in Hawaii. :)

Aug 1, 2006 Submit I-129F petition
Aug 4 - Cali Service Center received
Aug 15 - NOA1
Aug 22 - Touched
Oct 3 - Touched
Oct 4 - Touched
Oct 5 - NOA2..Yey
Oct 7 - Touched
Oct 19 - NVC received petition
Oct 20 - Manila Embassy received..Yey
Feb 16, 2007 - Interview
Feb 24 - VISA in hand
Mar 10 - POE at Honolulu Int. Airport
Mar 20 - Civil Wedding
Mar 23 - Marriage Certificate Ready for Pickup
March 30 - Pick up Marriage Certificate & Filed SSN
April 02 - Mailed AOS & EAD
April 08 - AOS & EAD received by USCIS
April 12- SSN Card (indicating married name) arrives at mail
April 13 - NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
April 17 - Checks cashed (AOS & EAD)
May 5 - Biometrics Appointment
June 19 – AOS Interview
June 21 - Card in production. AOS approved
July 2 - Received AOS/EAD (white card)
Aug 18 - Beach Wedding (formal ceremony)

Bangus, Now that I think about it, no one ask us for the receipts of the paid travel tax. I guess we could have slipped out without paying too. Good luck and see you here in Honolulu, Ken & Maria

My fiancee txt me earlier this evening to tell me that she is waiting at the boarding C2 terminal for PAL. For sheer luck, she had passed all check-in points without having to pay the travel tax. I had book the ticket through Expedia.com. We will be together soon in a couple of hours here in Hawaii. :)

"Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!"

Timeline:

22 Jul 06 - Received NOA-1

18 Sep 06 - Received NOA2 in mail

11 Oct 06 - Case MNL783xxx received by Manila Embassy... guess NVC lied

26 Dec 06 - Received Packet 4

18-19 Jan 07 - Medical complete early, scheduled 8 Feb

19 Jan - CFO completed after SLE shots... have to go back for the stamp after visa approval

15 Feb 07 - Interview Approved

24 Feb 07 - Arrive at Honolulu POE

2 Apr 07 - Married, civil ceremony, mailed AOS

17 Apr 07 - Checks cashed for AOS & AP

22 Apr 07 - Filed Expedite for AP

8 May 07 - Biometrics Appt

8 May 07 - Filed complaint with local USCIS for no action on Expedite request

9 May 07 - AP Expedite approved via email

14 May 07 - received AP I-512L documents in the mail

25 Jun 07 - AOS Interview scheduled but cancelled due to deployment and family emergency

29 Nov 07 - Visited local USCIS to reschedule AOS interview

15 Jan 08 - Local USCIS finally forwards reschedule request after formal complaint

8 Feb 08 - Received new Interview date

28 Mar 08 - AOS Interview ..investigation reopened due to incorrect birthdate that was identified 05/07

16 Apr 08 - CRIS Notice of GC approval and welcome notice via email

25 Apr 08 - GC received finally!

15 Jan 10 - Mailed Lifting of Conditions Package

19 Jan 10 - Package received at VT USCIS

22 Jan 10 - Checked cashed by USCIS

26 Jan 10 - Received NOA dated 20 Jan 10

29 Jan 10 - Received NOA for Biometrics

Hello to all! We got approved (NOA2) last February 27 and as of this time, we haven't heard from NVC about the status of our case (but we're sure they got our case from California). Looking at others timelines, it usually takes 2-3 weeks for NVC to forward it to Manila (that's if not being put under AR-God forbid). Now my question is, what is the best way to contact USE Manila about our case (if we already heard from NVC)? How long does it takes for me to receive what they call "Packet 3" if ever they will send one? I know I'm a bit excited about the whole thing but as I've heard from others, once you got the NOA2, things are a lot easier now. I hate surprises (because it could kill me- :wacko: ) and I don't want to be surprised from lacking of knowledge about what to expect after being approved at USCIS... Any advice and input will be highly appreciated. :help:

Thanks in advance!

Mae :luv:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Hello to all! We got approved (NOA2) last February 27 and as of this time, we haven't heard from NVC about the status of our case (but we're sure they got our case from California). Looking at others timelines, it usually takes 2-3 weeks for NVC to forward it to Manila (that's if not being put under AR-God forbid). Now my question is, what is the best way to contact USE Manila about our case (if we already heard from NVC)? How long does it takes for me to receive what they call "Packet 3" if ever they will send one? I know I'm a bit excited about the whole thing but as I've heard from others, once you got the NOA2, things are a lot easier now. I hate surprises (because it could kill me- :wacko: ) and I don't want to be surprised from lacking of knowledge about what to expect after being approved at USCIS... Any advice and input will be highly appreciated. :help:

Thanks in advance!

the only packet you will receive is the fiance visa appointment packet. that wont be till after you've been scheduled interview. what some refer to as packet 3 is the pre-interview letter, which everyone doesn't receive, so dont worry if you don't get one. you can take a look at the appointment packet on the Embassy website so you know what you'll need for the interview. the Sheriff has a link in his signature. your journey is nearing the end. best of luck the rest of the way.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

Thanks in advance!

Mae, the US citizen should receive a letter with your case number on it. It will start with MNL2007XXXXXX. You can call this number: 202 663 1225, press 1, press 0, press 0. This is Department of State. They probably will tell you that the file has been sent to Manila. Your interview date probably will not be available until April 15th., at which time you can call the above number with your case number and hopefully they will have your interview date available. You can also check on line with US embassy Manila checking with your file number.

You have come a long way, but you still have some more to go, just try to be patient. Start gathering all the info you will need for the interview. Make sure you fill out everything correctly and completely. If a space does not apply to you, then put NA.

As was already stated, you will not get a Packet 3. What many are calling Packet 3 is simply a letter telling the beneficiary that the petition has been received and informing that the Packet 4 will be sent to them soon. Don't hold your breath on the soon part either, but it will come, ours was a more than a month after the letter.

Just hang in there, you are getting close to finishing. It is worth it. Your love and your m arriage will be made stronger for the struggle you are going thru now. God bless you on the rest of your journey.

dean & gra

Thanks in advance!

Mae, the US citizen should receive a letter with your case number on it. It will start with MNL2007XXXXXX. You can call this number: 202 663 1225, press 1, press 0, press 0. This is Department of State. They probably will tell you that the file has been sent to Manila. Your interview date probably will not be available until April 15th., at which time you can call the above number with your case number and hopefully they will have your interview date available. You can also check on line with US embassy Manila checking with your file number.

You have come a long way, but you still have some more to go, just try to be patient. Start gathering all the info you will need for the interview. Make sure you fill out everything correctly and completely. If a space does not apply to you, then put NA.

As was already stated, you will not get a Packet 3. What many are calling Packet 3 is simply a letter telling the beneficiary that the petition has been received and informing that the Packet 4 will be sent to them soon. Don't hold your breath on the soon part either, but it will come, ours was a more than a month after the letter.

Just hang in there, you are getting close to finishing. It is worth it. Your love and your m arriage will be made stronger for the struggle you are going thru now. God bless you on the rest of your journey.

dean & gra

Well said Dean :yes::thumbs::thumbs: Wish and pray all the very best for you and Gra!

Goodluck Mae!!Hang in there!

(F)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline

Thanks in advance!

dean & gra

Well said Dean :yes::thumbs::thumbs: Wish and pray all the very best for you and Gra!

Goodluck Mae!!Hang in there!

(F)

Thanks Gary and Luz, we will have a wonderful life together as I'm sure you guys will too. I really appreciate all your posts by the way. Since there have been all the approvals from Feb this thread is getting strangely silent. Oh well, PW will be back soon and we will try to coax her into telling how the laundry was done. LOL

I will be arriving in Manila on Apr 21 to be with my sweetie during the interview and hopefully flying back together on May 3. We are praying for favor at the interview.

Dean

CHANGES AT AIRPORT CONCERNING ID CHECK

Hi, Lorna just ran into a problem at Manila airport.

Since St. Lukes kept her Passport she no longer had a photo ID with her new married last name. All of her other IDs have her maiden name.

It was no problem getting back to Cebu FEB 21 after physical. She just showed the guard her marriage cert. and her postal ID and he let her in.

Then, last week Lorna flew to Manila again to be with her friend during her friends physical and interview. They were there about 10 days.

When they went to Cebu Airport... again, no problem..... showed the guard her MC and postal ID. He let her in and everything was fine.

But when she went to Manila airport to fly home to cebu, the guard wouldn't let her in. He said things have changed and she needed a photo ID with her proper last name....(new married name) Lorna got angry and the guard took her to the ticket counter to talk to a guard there. They still wouldn't let her in. Even when she showed them a colored copy of her passport.

Finally, the guard told her to go to a 7-11 and get a photo id. So she junped in a cab and looked for a 7-11 which she finally found. Got the ID (Lucky she had a passpot pic with her)

Then she raced back to the airport and the guard let her in which is weird because the 7-11 id is a temporary ID, not a government id and she didn't have to show any docs to get it.

She still made the flight but WOW! I was so mad that they don't give advanced notice or have so may days to still do things the old way.

Anyway, now today Lorna is running around trying to get a postal ID with her married name. She went to PO.... from there she was instructed to get 2 2x2 photos at a photo studio, then back home to get barangay clearance, then city hall for notary, then back to PO. Jeeeesh!

I can't believe we are within a week of the interview and this ####### is still going on.

I mean this is nothng compared to what we went through to get her a birth certificate, but still.... I am drained!! I know she is hating all of this too.

Oh well..... watch out!! If you give up your passport at St. Lukes and don't have another photo ID with your proper name on it... ouch!

God bless!

Mike

2_us1.JPG

May 1,2006 Went to Philippines and married my sweety.

----------------------------------

Case completed at NVC 12-01-06 Yaaaaay

Received Interview date notice Feb 6

Physical Feb 20-21 (Went well!)

Interview date March 19"

Be sure to print out a copy of silly girls famous ST. Lukes step by step story.... Its fantastic and made it incredibly easy for my wife to go through the 2 day procedure. I will go find it and put a link.... here it is:

http://www.raymonddouglas.com/visa/medical.pdf

Do yourself a favor and print this out and take it with you to your physical....You'll be glad you did!!

Entered USA 06/06/2007

-----------------------------------------

Naturalization

Sent N-400 on 3/11/10

They received 3/15/10

Cashed Check 3/19/10

Received NOA 3/29/10

Received bio notice 4/05/10

Early biometrics 4/14/10 different from

the date assigned (Original BIO date was 4/27)

Received interview date notice 5/19

Interview 6/24

Oath 8/13 Done.... and DONE!!!! :-)

Sorry it took so long but I finally finished the VJ party page on my web page. All the pictures I have are there in full size. If you want to save a picture just click on the thumbnail to get the full size pic and then right click and choose "save picture as" to save to your computer! I have also updated my site to include my last visit including hundreds of new pictures in our gallery.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.