windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi all,

Well the visas were finally released from the embassy!!!!!!!!! Delbros texted Jasmin 4pm on the 7th...she should have the visas in hand on friday (shes in Cebu). Its finally almost over...we are now trying to find flights for a decent price...its hard now because of peak season and holy week coming up. We are SOOOOOOO excited!!!!

Jazzy

Congratz!!!!! You both have a great life together!!!

Visa issued: 04-13-2007

Entered USA: 05/30/2007

Married: 07/11/2007

Filed AOS/EAD: 07/27/200

NOA: AOS/EAD:09/10/2007

BIOMETRICS: 10/04/2007

Green Card Issued 11/21/2007

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi all,

Well the visas were finally released from the embassy!!!!!!!!! Delbros texted Jasmin 4pm on the 7th...she should have the visas in hand on friday (shes in Cebu). Its finally almost over...we are now trying to find flights for a decent price...its hard now because of peak season and holy week coming up. We are SOOOOOOO excited!!!!

Sky....loraine doesnt always answer...sometimes its "Sandy"...try to be patient (haha)...i called the embassy monday...they said no update still with consular...then on wed...the visa is released already!!

Sillygirl...please update to reflect we are off of AR!!!!!!....visa released march 7th...we'll let you know when visas are in hand.

Jazzy

congrats! Jazzy...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Thanks!

Approved and out the door by 10:30AM.

Wow, great news!

Congratulations!

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

hi.. i have a question that's been bugging me for a while now.

in one of the forms (i'm too lazy to check), they ask which of the given people are USCs, LPRs and all that..

My dad was petitioned by his parents long ago, and he got a greencard when I was small. But he came back to the Philippines to stay (he didn't like it there), and let his greencard expire. Do I say that he was an LPR but indicate that the gc expired? or do i just say he's none of the above?

Thanks in advance!

Congrats to Patrick and Jazzy! :) Kainggit!

I-129F sent .........................8/08/2006

Interview............................3/23/2007

VISA RECEIVED .......................3/29/2007

Sent AOS package to CHI..............7/12/2007

Biometrics in CLE, OH................8/14/2007

Interview in CLE, OH................10/16/2007

GREEN CARD RECEIVED.................11/15/2007

Sent ROC to CSC......................8/10/2009

NOA1.................................8/12/2009

Biometrics...........................9/18/2009

Card Production Ordered ............10/01/2009

Sent N400 to AZ lockbox ............11/08/2010

Application received................11/12/2010

Check cashed........................11/15/2010

Biometrics (CLE)....................12/03/2010

Interview (CLE).....................01/14/2010

Oath Taking (CLE)...................02/04/2010

Timeline
QUESTION about interview slips (pink, green,etc)

Hi,

can somone tell me the difference in these slips you get after the interview....

I herd that pnk has APPROVED on it..is that correct?

then there's a green and somone just mention to me who just completed her interview asking about a blue slip???

Any help would be appreciated and thanks,

Mike

Mike, I have read the same posts you have and it is my opinion that they change the colors to confuse those of us that are trying to get a handle on how things went. Just as there is no rhyme or reason on the NVC numbers sequence, or lack thereof and our trying to determine when our interview dates might be based on the number we get, you can't. I think the different colors are simply a "CYA" move in that all cases must be approved by supervisor after the interview.

Your fiancee will do fine. My sweetie and I are going to practice the interview, with me asking her the questions. Just be prepared, that is the main thing. Just try to get her to relax and the interview should go well.

Good luck, Dean

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations Jazzy about finally getting out of AR! Phew! :star:

Thanks for all the well wishes! We are doing great here. I was laid off from my job last Thursday so it's been a mixed blessing - I'm able to spend all this time with Jinky and Job, but I'm also a bit eager to land my next job. I won't be able to post on VJ as often as before but I'll try to pop in as much as possible and definitely keep everyone updated.

To all the recent approvals - a big congratulations! :star: Just know that you'll soon be together! It's really been soooo good to be together! No more having to call on the phone and try to express in words the love you have for each other. I feel spoiled with all the holding and kissing...just seeing their face in person everyday - their smile! :star:

Love is a beautiful thing! (F) AMEN!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Thanks!

Approved and out the door by 10:30AM.

08..patrick808......10-18-06..10-30-06..01-24-07..03-08-07..2006-800xxx..

09..Joone745........10-20-06..11-01-06..xx-xx-xx..03-09-07..2006-800xxx..

good luck patrick808 its ur big day! and then Joone745, good luck to u on friday!

edited 4 typo

Congratulations on your approval!

Timeline

I can tell you about my Fiancee's experience. She also was looking for her pink slip after her interview. :innocent: Not seeing one, she just asked if we were approved, and was told yes. :dance: But, she knew (or just met) the person interviewing right after her. And a pink slip was seen on our application. :thumbs:

So, get to know your fellow applicants. We're not competing against one another.

then there's a green and someone just mention to me who just completed her interview asking about a blue slip???

Mike

K-1

08/00/04 - Introduction, 08/02/05 - First visit, 06/29/06 - Second visit, 07/10/06 - Engaged

08/10/06 - I-129F mailed USPS

08/18/06 - NOA1 approved, 10/18/06 - NOA2 approved

10/30/06 - NVC MNL# 2006800XXX

11/03/06 - NVC letter received, 11/14/06 - USE received, 12/08/06 - Pre-interview Letter

03/08/07 - Interview - APPROVED

05/19/07 - POE Honolulu

06/28/07 - Wedding

AOS

08/17/07 - AOS, AP & EAD filed

10/09/07 - Biometrics, 10/25/07 - RFE received, 11/05/07 - AP APPROVED, 11/13/07 - AP received

11/08/07 - EAD card in production, 11/16/07 - EAD received

01/24/08 - Interview - APPROVED

ROC

11/06/09 - I-751 mailed to California Service Center

11/09/09 - NOA1 Date, 11/13/09 - check cleared, 12/16/09 - Biometrics

12/28/09 - Card production ordered - received 01/04/10

Citizenship

03/22/11 - N-400 filed

03/25/11 - Item delivered AZ via USPS Priority Mail, 10:15 am

04/20/11 - Biometrics

06/14/11 - Interview -Approved

07/05/11 - Oath Ceremony

Phil-Am K1 Information…

I'm almost ready to go final with this...

Pre NOA2

(K1 Introduction) - If you are just starting your K1 visa journey, please check out this information provided by the Department of State (DOS) on the K1 visa experience (CLICK HERE). I found this information very insightful when I first started. Please note that the “How to Apply for a Social Security Number Card” section is INCORRECT because K1 visa beneficiaries may ONLY apply for a SSN card upon arriving into the United States. Please also review VJ's K1 guide (CLICK HERE)

(Case Status) - Once you have filed your case and received your case number, please register on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website using the Case Status Online Tool to receive emailed updates concerning your case (CLICK HERE). NOTE: If you want emailed updates to multiple addresses then you must create multiple customer portfolio accounts. When your petition is approval (NOA2), this tool is of no further use to you until after the beneficiary arrives in the states, get’s married, applies for the Adjustment of Status (AOS), Employment Authorization Document, (EAD), and/or Advance Parole (AP) because this tool does not track the activity being performed at the National Visa Center (NVC) or the Manila Embassy.

Post NOA2

(1). The National Visa Center (NVC) number is within my signature. NVC assigns your case number once your case is approved (NOA2). They also may perform a preliminary background check from what I’ve read then forwards your package/case to the Manila Embassy. This process usually takes anywhere from 14 – 30 days.

(2). The Manila Embassy (USE) Packet 4, the phone number, a visa interview testimony, along with a sample Appointment Letter are within my signature block. NOTE: Packet 4 can be acquired from the Manila Embassy website which gives directions on what documents are required by the beneficiary for the visa interview. Starting 01 November 2006, ALL nonimmigrant visa applicants must use the online Electronic Visa Application Form (EVAF) to complete the DS-156 (Nonimmigrant Visa Application). To date, only the DS-156 has the barcode (on the first and last page) and is the ONLY form available online at http://evisaforms.state.gov. However, the USE is now including the form DS-156 with the barcodes as part of Packet 4. You may complete the DS-156K (Nonimmigrant Fiancé(e) Visa Application), and the DS-157 (Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application) (The bank validates DS-157 form when you pay the visa application fee. The Packet 4 that is available in my signature is modified to read that the DS-157 is validated by the banks upon payment of the visa application fee. Unfortunately, the Packet 4 issued by the USE INCORRECTLY states that the DS-156 is validated by the banks upon paying the visa application fee) and the I-134 (Affidavit of Support) via the computer, type-writer, or handwritten. See the Most Frequently Asked Questions for the K1 visa forms (CLICK HERE). If you need to call the USE, dial 0 for the operator, and ask for the Immigrant Visa Unit. The average interview appointment is assigned approximately 100 – 150 days from the receipt of your package from the NVC. Beneficiaries are now sent a letter of receipt (CLICK HERE) (Thx PW and GaryC) accompanied by a document preparation letter (CLICK HERE) (Thx PW and GaryC) from the USE once their physical files are received by the USE. However, this is NOT Packet 3 because the USE ONLY issues Packet 4, and the letter of receipt is not always sent to the beneficiaries. Be advised that the pre-screeners and some of the USE staff are not always very friendly or hospitable. Please review this instructional visa interview information (CLICK HERE) (Thx Sillygirl).

(3).The Department of State (DOS) number is within my signature. After your case is approved (NOA2) and reaches the Manila Embassy, you may call DOS instead on the Manila Embassy to obtain status of your case and make inquiries concerning your interview date. NOTE: DOS has no direct participation in the K1 process.

(4). The Visa Interview Appointments website is within my signature (the beneficiary's interview appointment and medical exam will be scheduled by the USE). NOTE: Please do NOT press enter after the case number is entered because that will not yield a result. Please click on the "Check Appointment" tab. If the appointments have been scheduled, the following will be available: Case Number, Visa Classification, St. Luke’s appointment Date, and Embassy Appointment Date, but if the appointments are NOT scheduled yet, the result will be "Case Number Not Found on Appointment List."

(5). St. Luke’s Extension Clinic (SLEC) information is within my signature. SLEC is where the beneficiary goes to take the medical exam and vaccination. The process takes two days: Day 1 is the medical exam (the beneficiary's passport will be taken and sent to the USE along with the medical exam results) and; Day 2 is the vaccination (the beneficiary will be given the x-ray film and the vaccination worksheet/record). NOTE: If the Manila Embassy does not mail the beneficiary the K1 Visa Packet 4 and the Appointment Letter, then call SLEC in order to pick them up at SLEC and take a copy of the NOA2, a copy of the NVC letter (a.k.a. Bureau of Consular Affairs (BCA) letter) (which should have the beneficiary's Manila case number on it), and a print-out of the scheduled appointment dates from the Visa Interview Appointments website. Be advised, the beneficiary's medical exam will be scheduled one week before the visa interview by the USE. Per the Manila Embassy Thread, we recommend that the beneficiary takes the medical exam anywhere from 2 weeks to a month before the interview to ensure the results are available for the Consular Officer and to prepare in the unfortunate event of unfavorable medical results. If the medical exam is taken anytime over a month before the visa interview, there is a risk that the results could be invalid, which means the beneficiary will have to take another medical exam before the visa can be approved. The beneficiary may reschedule the medical exam appointment with SLEC after the medical exam and visa interview dates are assigned by calling SLEC. Please don't forget to bring your passport, appointment letter (if received), passport photos (the size of the photos should be 2 inches by 2 inches [see Packet 4, page 8]), and the medical exam fee to your appointment. The beneficiary also needs to have the sponsors contact information (address, phone number, and ssn #) for the SLEC forms.

(6). The DELBROS website is within my signature. DELBROS is the company responsible for delivering the beneficiary’s Visa and POE information. The DELBROS delivery fee is paid subsequent to the beneficiary’s visa interview at the Manila Embassy. Per the Manila Embassy website, the current delivery fee/time is as follows:

* Metro Manila Areas, 135 Philippine Pesos, Delivered one (1) to three (3) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

* Provincial Key Cities (ex. Cebu City, Davao City, etc.) 165 Philippine Pesos; Delivered three (3) to five (5) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

* Outside Provincial Key Cities, (ex. Capiz, Leyte, Bukidnon, etc.), Cost depends on area/location, Delivered five (5) to seven (7) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

NOTE: Per the DELBROS staff, the Manila Embassy can take as much as three (3) business days to release the visa and POE package, which is NOT included in the deliver times above. You may also call the Manila Embassy, dial 0 for the operator, and ask for Delbros, after the visa is approve, to acquire about the status of your visa delivery.

(7). Beneficiaries are required to attend a CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar that are held in Manila and Cebu, whichever is more convenient, before traveling abroad (the corresponding links within my signature). Attending the CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar is a Philippine government requirement which states, "Per Republic Act 8239 and Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Order 28-94, Filipinos proceeding abroad as fiancé(e)s and spouses of foreign nationals are required to attend the CFO's guidance and counseling programs... " For more info (CLICK HERE). NOTE: The CFO Guidance and Couseling Seminar is not stated as a requirement within the Packet 4 instructions. However, after the visa is approved, instructions on attending the CFO Guidance and Counseling seminar are included in the visa and Port of Entry (POE) package received by the beneficiary. If the beneficiary takes the seminar before receiving the visa, then the beneficiary will have to return to the CFO in order to receive the CFO sticker anytime after the visa is received. Travel abroad is prohibited without the CFO sticker within the beneficiary's passport (the visa is within the passport). Please check out this instructional information on the PRISM Guidance and Counceling Seminar experience (CLICK HERE) (Thx Sillygirl).

(8). The I-94 Arrival / Departure Record form is within my signature. Foreigners (beneficiaries) complete the I-94 and the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer stamps the applicant’s visa and the arrival and departure portions of the I-94 at the Port of Entry (POE) when entering the States. The CBP Officer will keep the arrival portion and staple the departure portion of the I-94 to your visa where they stamped the beneficiaries arrival date. You will need this for the Adjustment of Status process. NOTE: Even though it’s simple, I have supplied this so you will know what it looks like and what is required to be filled out.

FINAL NOTE: The red text indicates the recent updates/chages. Please let me know if there are any suggestions. I have also correlated the numbers above to my signature below.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Congratulations Jazzy about finally getting out of AR! Phew! :star:

Thanks for all the well wishes! We are doing great here. I was laid off from my job last Thursday so it's been a mixed blessing - I'm able to spend all this time with Jinky and Job, but I'm also a bit eager to land my next job. I won't be able to post on VJ as often as before but I'll try to pop in as much as possible and definitely keep everyone updated.

To all the recent approvals - a big congratulations! :star: Just know that you'll soon be together! It's really been soooo good to be together! No more having to call on the phone and try to express in words the love you have for each other. I feel spoiled with all the holding and kissing...just seeing their face in person everyday - their smile! :star:

Love is a beautiful thing! (F) AMEN!

Amen Jinky :)

i havent welcomed u yet here in US. MMMM u really have good times with steve...wish u all the happiness! ur kid would surely love the place. God bless to u and ur family.

take care always,

fel

Filed: Other Timeline

hello Sheriff Uling, and other VJ members,

I need your advice /help.

I called Manila Embassy and Lorraine agreed to send Packet 4 to St. Luke's for pick-up.

My parents were there (St. Luke's) on the day and time Lorraine specified (Window ____ ).

But the employees there asked my mom/dad to come back again. The clinic was overwhelmingly flooded with packet 4 from Manila Embassy. THEY CHOSE NOT TO LOOK FOR IT,,,,because of the many people inside.

Any suggestions on how to convince any St. Luke's employee to swim thru those enormous number of packets, and look for my parents'?

May I hear from the others who sent their Darlings to St. Luke's for pick-up of the packet?

I felt bad for sending my aging parents there.........it is HOT and HUMID in the Philippines right now.

And I did not want to make them tired. They were disappointed yesterday.

I can tell you about my Fiancee's experience. She also was looking for her pink slip after her interview. :innocent: Not seeing one, she just asked if we were approved, and was told yes. :dance: But, she knew (or just met) the person interviewing right after her. And a pink slip was seen on our application. :thumbs:

So, get to know your fellow applicants. We're not competing against one another.

then there's a green and someone just mention to me who just completed her interview asking about a blue slip???

Mike

Congratulations Jazzy for the lifting! :dance::dance::dance: And to Patrick808 for a successful interview! :thumbs:

Updating skeeter211's timeline.

Legend:

OK - Visa approved

AR - Admin Review/Add'l Docs Required

ME - Military Expedite

AO - Age-Out (Derivative approaching age 21)

Name..................NOA2....MNL REC’D..PACKET...INTERVIEW..MNL CASE#..STATUS..DELIVERED/#OF DAYS/PLACE DLVRD

K1 LIST

01..vic&el4ever.....09-07-06..09-27-06..01-06-07..02-01-07..2006-768xxx..AR..we're praying for you

02..davidjack.......09-05-06..10-04-06..xx-xx-xx..02-02-07..2006-770xxx..STATUS/UPDATE PLEASE

03..binow...........09-20-06..10-02-06..01-04-07..02-02-07..2006-770xxx..STATUS/UPDATE PLEASE

04..mydestiny.......09-21-06..10-23-06..xx-xx-xx..02-23-07..2006-783xxx..OK..STATUS/UPDATE PLEASE

05..gobdogman.......09-07-06..10-20-06..xx-xx-xx..02-26-07..2006-789xxx..OK..but pending baby's birth registration

06..jamrok..........09-29-06..10-25-06..xx-xx-xx..11-24-06..2006-789xxx..OK..STATUS/UPDATE PLEASE

07..pnoy00pogi......09-26-06..10-18-06..01-08-07..02-26-07..2006-xxxxxx..OK..STATUS/UPDATE PLEASE

08..patrick808......10-18-06..10-30-06..01-24-07..03-08-07..2006-800xxx..OK

09..Joone745........10-20-06..11-01-06..xx-xx-xx..03-09-07..2006-800xxx..

10..Wes.............11-02-06..11-17-06..12-29-06..03-20-07..2006-818xxx

11..49bstreet.......09-29-06..11-21-06..01-23-07..03-21-07..2006-820xxx

12..maylet29........10-27-06..11-21-06..xx-xx-xx..03-22-07..2006-820xxx

13..kismet..........11-02-06..11-20-06..01-26-07..03-22-07..2006-820xxx

14..iya.............11-02-06..11-20-06..02-02-07..03-23-07..2006-820xxx

15..boch............11-08-06..11-29-06..01-05-07..03-23-07..2006-820xxx

16..B&N.............11-03-06..11-29-06..01-24-07..03-26-07..2006-824xxx

17..Alanlvsjudy.....11-06-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..03-27-07..2006-824xxx

18..EllaJosh........11-14-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..03-23-07..2006-834xxx

19..DeaniWait.......11-28-06..12-19-06..02-27-07..04-04-07..2006-842xxx

20..wthornton.......11-28-06..12-19-06..02-26-07..04-04-07..2006-842xxx

21..DocMay..........11-15-06..12-12-06..02-26-07..04-10-07..2006-845xxx

22..genlramos.......11-17-06..12-19-06..xx-xx-xx..04-11-07..2006-845xxx

23..DaveandFleur....10-17-06..12-19-06..02-28-07..04-11-07..2006-845xxx

24..George&Jenny....11-27-06..12-12-06..xx-xx-xx..04-10-07..2006-845xxx

25..PatientlyWait...12-04-06..12-27-06..02-26-07..04-13-07..2006-852xxx

26..Kayz............12-14-06..12-27-06..02-26-07..04-16-07..2006-854xxx

27..sanfrancisco....xx-xx-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..04-17-07..2006-8xxxxx

28..supra...........12-07-06..01-08-07..03-03-07..04-18-07..2006-860xxx

29..elmasguapo......12-15-06..01-08-07..xx-xx-xx..04-24-07..2006-xxxxxx

30..Dean/Gra........12-26-06..01-04-07..02-27-06..04-23-07..2007-503xxx

31..CocoPuff........12-29-06..01-16.07..03-03-07..04-25-07..2007-5xxxxx

32..Mike Marivic....01-04-07..01-20-07..02-26-07..04-24-07..2007-508xxx

33..MarieandBryan...01-10-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..04-27-07..2007-52xxxx

34..Skeeter211......01-17-07..02-27-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-52xxxx

35..chadandlira.....01-25-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-536xxx

36..Honeysweet......02-01-07..02-20-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-540xxx

37..chadmides.......02-12-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-547xxx

K3 LIST

01..Glenn&Rosemarie.08-29-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..01-25-07..2006-750xxx..OK..Feb 01/07 days/Cagayan de Oro

02..KimTung.........10-06-06..10-26-06..12-21-06..02-16-07..2006-792xxx..OK..but advised by consul to pursue CR on Mar 22

03..Archie07........10-16-06..10-24-06..xx-xx-xx..02-16-07..2006-xxxxxx..OK..Feb 26/10 days/??

04..dj2004..........11-16-06..12-12-06..02-27-07..04-03-07..2006-839xxx

05..M&M.............11-20-06..xx-xx-xx..03-02-07..04-16-07..2007-503xxx

06..Jeff&Boo........12-26-06..01-12-07..02-26-07..04-26-07..2007-5xxxxx

07..CherylandMike...02-05-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-546xxx

08..Robor007........02-06-07..02-20-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-xxxxxx

IR-1/CR-1

Name.................NOA2.....CASE CMPLT..PACKET..INTERVIEW...MNL CASE#..STATUS

01..Jazzy...........08-03-06..10-17-06..12-30-06..02-08-07..2006-729xxx..OK

02..w1n78...........09-05-06..11-16-06..02-05-07..03-02-07..2006-764xxx..P4 received in CA - AR hang in there!

03..soulm8z0928.....09-06-06..11-16-06..02-05-07..03-14-07..2006-76xxxx..P4 received in FL

04..M&M.............09-07-06..11-15-06..02-05-07..03-15-07..2006-765xxx..P4 received in OH

05..dims1...........09-20-06..12-01-06..02-06-07..03-19-07..2006-775xxx..P4 received in OR

06..KimTung.........09-26-06..12-21-06..xx-xx-xx..03-22-07..2006-779xxx

07..randynrose......09-29-06..02-06-07..03-06-07..04-20-07..2006-xxxxxx

08..StarProg........12-28-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-508xxx

09..Robor007........02-06-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-xxxxxx

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

Timeline

Greetings Sherrif Uling. I remember recently during a discussion on SSN that you obtained Jens after 10days. I have the form for Mira and we will go to the SS office next week. What I want to know is what reason did you give on the application for requesting a SSN and was it just the I-94 and passport/visa you supplied? Thanks for a response.

Cliff.

02-20-07 INTERVIEW!!! APPROVED!!!

02-27-07 Visa Delivered (Makati)

02-28-07 Arrive Tucson, Thanks God!

03-13-07 Got marriage license

03-16-07 Apply for SSN

03-29-07 SSN received

04-21-07 Wedding Tucson Botanical Gardens

05-02-07 Mailed AOS

05-03-07 AOS received Chicago

05-11-07 NOA1 receipt

05-29-07 Bio appt

05-30-07 touch

07-02-07 interview letter snailmail

08-27-07 INTERVIEW!

hello Sheriff Uling, and other VJ members,

I need your advice /help.

I called Manila Embassy and Lorraine agreed to send Packet 4 to St. Luke's for pick-up.

My parents were there (St. Luke's) on the day and time Lorraine specified (Window ____ ).

But the employees there asked my mom/dad to come back again. The clinic was overwhelmingly flooded with packet 4 from Manila Embassy. THEY CHOSE NOT TO LOOK FOR IT,,,,because of the many people inside.

Any suggestions on how to convince any St. Luke's employee to swim thru those enormous number of packets, and look for my parents'?

May I hear from the others who sent their Darlings to St. Luke's for pick-up of the packet?

I felt bad for sending my aging parents there.........it is HOT and HUMID in the Philippines right now.

And I did not want to make them tired. They were disappointed yesterday.

I would suggest calling St. Luke's beforehand just to be sure that they have the packet already. I went there when Lorraine told me to and they don't have the packet yet. I had to go back another day. But then again, calling St. Luke's and getting through are two different things :lol: . I got the feeling that they don't really like to answer the phone. It was after the nth redial that someone answered.

Or, if possible, they can go early in the morning or right at noon. It gets a little slow at noon.

Another option is to just wait for the packet so as not to send them back there. All the forms in the packet are in the embassy's webpage and can be downloaded. The packet usually arrives a month after the emabssy sends it out (that was last year, i'm not sure if it takes longer now) so the wait for the appointment letter isn't that long.

Hope that helps somewhat. :)

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.