windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yove was looking up a friend on the internet and found this site. thought a lot of you met on CB so i thought you might want to read this

http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1751

i personally think this is someone with an axe to grind , but its worth reading. the girl in question that was banned works for the condo place, and introduced me to Yove ,and Yove never used CB before.

as for my fight with the government i found out i ruffled a lot of feathers :lol: the senator's office told me that i made my problem well known to everyone. she laughed said she would hate to be on my bad side.

she sent me this link to let me see how well she deals with immigration issues i was impressed

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/...ps_here/?page=1

hope PW you get your appt. and kick your soon to be Atawa in the butt tell him to start screaming it works :lol:

Edited by Danoco

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Yove was looking up a friend on the internet and found this site. thought a lot of you met on CB so i thought you might want to read this

i personally think this is someone with an axe to grind , but its worth reading. the girl in question that was banned works for the condo place, and introduced me to Yove ,and Yove never used CB before.

Last time i used CB was like sept 2004. I agree she seems to have a axe to grind but some things she says are true, i wouldn't go on a tour to Manila where it's mostly bar girls...we all know what "bar girls" mean :D There were a lot of girls on there that would text you, they were pretty pushy on info and getting together.

I hate reading that stuff, because even tho i trust my fiancee i did meet her on there and it puts thoughts into your head. I must say tho that people on there(i'm sure on other sites too) flirt with married people and the women are pretty wild. I wouldn't bring 99% of those women to see my parents :lol: I know guys on there weren't really looking for a relationship just some hot girl that would strip on yahoo. :whistle:

Anyways, i believe some of it but again i think she got hurt or something.

ME MIC.GIFFiancee PHI.GIF

-----------------------------------------

Day 1---- 6-13-2005 Sent I-129f in

Day 77--- 8-29-2005 NOA2

Day 106---9-27-2005 Manila recieved case

Day 445---9-01-2006 Interview date(AR).........Waiting

Day 499--10-25-2006 Case sent back to Embassy for review

Day 529--11-24-2006 Recieved Visa from Delbros!

Last time i used CB was like sept 2004. I agree she seems to have a axe to grind but some things she says are true, i wouldn't go on a tour to Manila where it's mostly bar girls...we all know what "bar girls" mean :D There were a lot of girls on there that would text you, they were pretty pushy on info and getting together.

I hate reading that stuff, because even tho i trust my fiancee i did meet her on there and it puts thoughts into your head. I must say tho that people on there(i'm sure on other sites too) flirt with married people and the women are pretty wild. I wouldn't bring 99% of those women to see my parents :lol: I know guys on there weren't really looking for a relationship just some hot girl that would strip on yahoo. :whistle:

Anyways, i believe some of it but again i think she got hurt or something.

Yeah I met my fiancee there to. I would never do that tour thing either LOL. There are some scammers on there for sure. Like some would hint "Oh I hope I can afford to go on the internet and talk to you more but we are so poor I may not be able to chat with you for awhile" Or another good one was "Oh I really wish you could call me, after her giving me her cell number, then the next day "oh i dropped my cell phone twice and now it doesn't work,I really want you to call me, I don't know what to do" LOL! Then I had a few come right out and ask me for money. But my Sheryl never asked me for a damn thing. Of course all that has changed now that we're getting married. :lol: I trust her and her family with my life. :thumbs:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

as for my fight with the government i found out i ruffled a lot of feathers :lol: the senator's office told me that i made my problem well known to everyone. she laughed said she would hate to be on my bad side.

she sent me this link to let me see how well she deals with immigration issues i was impressed

Wow, very impressive indeed. I wish all government workers were like Ms. Emily.

hope PW you get your appt. and kick your soon to be Atawa in the butt tell him to start screaming it works :lol:

Can't kick my soon-to-be asawa's butt as the ball is still in my hands. I'm not done with the LCR-NSO annotation thingy. Can't imagine him screaming his head off though. He's way too nice for his own good sometimes. Prefers to suffer in silence -_- ... which is a good sign for a good husband :lol:

Edited by PatientlyWaiting

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiance completed his medical exam yesterday. =) one down, two to go (if you count the CFO seminar.)

he met another guy there on K1 and from Cebu too (although, probably not a VJ member. they paid an agency in the Philippines to handle their case.) :unsure:

good luck to us all! :D

Edited by mychelle

Fate is building a bridge of chance for the one you love...

K1 (I-129F) to CSC to Manila Embassy, Philippines

Sent : 01-28-2006 / Interview: 09-14-2006 / POE: 10-11-2006 / Applied for SSN card: 11-17-2006 / Received SSN card: 11-27-2006 / Got Hitched: 11-09-2006 !!!

AOS and EAD Application

Sent via USPS Priority: 11-28-2006 / Received @ Chicago: 12-01-2006 / NOA1 AOS & EAD: 12-06-2006 / Biometrics Appt: 12-22-2006 / Interview Date: 03-13-2007 / EAD Card Production Ordered: 02-15-2007 / EAD Card Sent: 02-20-2007 / EAD Card Received: 02-22-2007

[Approved: 03-13-2007 / GC Received: 03-22-2007 / CA License Issued: 04-12-2007 / Removing Conditions: 12-13-2008]

Removing Conditions

Sent via USPS Priority: 12-19-2008 / Received @ CSC: 12-22-2008 / NOA: 12-25-2008 / Biometrics Appt: 01-14-2009 / Card Production ordered: 02-13-2009 / GC Received: sometime in March 2009

Timeline

Can't kick my soon-to-be asawa's butt as the ball is still in my hands. I'm not done with the LCR-NSO annotation thingy. Can't imagine him screaming his head off though. He's way too nice for his own good sometimes. Prefers to suffer in silence -_- ... which is a good sign for a good husband :lol:

lol im still working on making Yove yell and scream......... do you know how hard it is to get a filipina to scream in anger and complain..... they'd rather do tampo instead i hate tampo :P

lol im still working on making Yove yell and scream......... do you know how hard it is to get a filipina to scream in anger and complain..... they'd rather do tampo instead i hate tampo :P

Be happy Yove is what she is. You wouldn't wish a " screaming, angry and nagging Filipina wife" to your worst enemy. We're the worst kind, I tell ya :lol::devil::devil:

Edited by PatientlyWaiting

Be happy Yove is what she is. You wouldn't wish a " screaming, angry and nagging Filipina wife" to your worst enemy. We're the worst kind, I tell ya :lol::devil::devil:

no truer words were said PW! :yes::devil::lol:

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

Be nice if immigration just did their job and did it efficiently...

Joel & Analyn

www.PinoyInfo.net - Great Philippines specific immigration resource. Please come and join!

Call Philippines mobile 10 cents a minute

Timeline

no truer words were said PW! :yes::devil::lol:

lol of that i have no doubts lol :D

Timeline

hey was looking at the blossoms page this morning ,and on the opening page they have a moving picture showing happy couples etc. well one of the couples i've seen on this forum ,but i cant find there picture now so i cant remember who they were, but i know they were long ago posters. anyone remeber who they are ???

hi all! i hope you can help me out here...

I have read that a late registered BC has caused some problems to other girls. I have a late registered BC. I want to be prepared and bring supporting docs for the late registration on my interview. So far, these are the only ones that I thought of:

1. Negative certification of birth from NSO (Certificate of no record)

2. Baptismal Certificate

3. Certified true copy of my voter's registration record

Can you suggest any other documents that can be included in my supporting docs for the late registration?

:help::help::help:

Thanks in advance! :)

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

Timeline

I have read that a late registered BC has caused some problems to other girls. I have a late registered BC. I want to be prepared and bring supporting docs for the late registration on my interview. So far, these are the only ones that I thought of:

2. Baptismal Certificate

Can you suggest any other documents that can be included in my supporting docs for the late registration?

Medical records, some sort of school or college transcripts. Just a suggestion :thumbs:

Yeah I met my fiancee there to. I would never do that tour thing either LOL. There are some scammers on there for sure. Like some would hint "Oh I hope I can afford to go on the internet and talk to you more but we are so poor I may not be able to chat with you for awhile" Or another good one was "Oh I really wish you could call me, after her giving me her cell number, then the next day "oh i dropped my cell phone twice and now it doesn't work,I really want you to call me, I don't know what to do" LOL! Then I had a few come right out and ask me for money. But my Sheryl never asked me for a damn thing. Of course all that has changed now that we're getting married. :lol: I trust her and her family with my life. :thumbs:

My fiancee still won't ask me for money even if she needs it for the Visa process, very ashamed about it. :P

ME MIC.GIFFiancee PHI.GIF

-----------------------------------------

Day 1---- 6-13-2005 Sent I-129f in

Day 77--- 8-29-2005 NOA2

Day 106---9-27-2005 Manila recieved case

Day 445---9-01-2006 Interview date(AR).........Waiting

Day 499--10-25-2006 Case sent back to Embassy for review

Day 529--11-24-2006 Recieved Visa from Delbros!

2. Baptismal Certificate

Medical records, some sort of school or college transcripts. Just a suggestion :thumbs:

My fiancee still won't ask me for money even if she needs it for the Visa process, very ashamed about it. :P

Yeah mine won't actually ask unless it's like to take her mother to the hospital, so I just generally put it in her account. LOL! But like if she needed to go to CDO to the NSO for BC or anything it's like I have to pull it out of her to get her to tell me how much it will cost. :D

By the way if anyone needs a cheap way to send money to the Phils, I have a Wells Fargo International Remittance account. Cost $5 for each deposit you make, then she can withdrawl money at an atm there.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

be careful what you ask for... :lol: i tried doing tampo sometimes but it doesn't work for me at all...i can't stand it if don't let him know when i'm angry...and boy...he WILL know! well he asked for it! :lol:

Fate is building a bridge of chance for the one you love...

K1 (I-129F) to CSC to Manila Embassy, Philippines

Sent : 01-28-2006 / Interview: 09-14-2006 / POE: 10-11-2006 / Applied for SSN card: 11-17-2006 / Received SSN card: 11-27-2006 / Got Hitched: 11-09-2006 !!!

AOS and EAD Application

Sent via USPS Priority: 11-28-2006 / Received @ Chicago: 12-01-2006 / NOA1 AOS & EAD: 12-06-2006 / Biometrics Appt: 12-22-2006 / Interview Date: 03-13-2007 / EAD Card Production Ordered: 02-15-2007 / EAD Card Sent: 02-20-2007 / EAD Card Received: 02-22-2007

[Approved: 03-13-2007 / GC Received: 03-22-2007 / CA License Issued: 04-12-2007 / Removing Conditions: 12-13-2008]

Removing Conditions

Sent via USPS Priority: 12-19-2008 / Received @ CSC: 12-22-2008 / NOA: 12-25-2008 / Biometrics Appt: 01-14-2009 / Card Production ordered: 02-13-2009 / GC Received: sometime in March 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.