kmehmood1

ABU DHABI INTERVIEW

6 posts in this topic

Just had some questions with the interview process at the Abu Dhabi Embassy.............Can anyone pls share their experience? My case is still in NVC so i was just trying to get stuff together for the interview.............pls anything would help.............i wanna get this last hurdle past safely.........

thanks

hi, my ex-husband had his interview at the abu dhabi embassy,i did all his paper work if i can help u with anything?

u r more than welcome

thank you so much...............my husband is gonna have his interview in abu dhabi and i was just wondering what he needs to take to the interview with him...............i know he has to take marriage certficates.........birth certificates..........passport copies...........tax return stuff........

i just wanted to know what else he needs to take so he has everything they ask for..............ANY help will be appreiciated............thank you so much.........

Khadija

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i sent every single piece of paper to my ex-husband that i had just in case he needs or if the embassy asks,

copy of ur passport, birth certificate,marriage certificate,copies of all of his certificates(birth,police)i think he also took his educational stuff with him,emails,phone bills,pics,leters,i also sent him the copy of packet of i -130 that i originally submitted with uscis,and of course copies of all AOS docments and ds-230

i sent every single piece of paper to my ex-husband that i had just in case he needs or if the embassy asks,

copy of ur passport, birth certificate,marriage certificate,copies of all of his certificates(birth,police)i think he also took his educational stuff with him,emails,phone bills,pics,leters,i also sent him the copy of packet of i -130 that i originally submitted with uscis,and of course copies of all AOS docments and ds-230

i have sent all the original stuff to NVC...........like our marriage certificate, his police report, his birth certificate........so is it ok if he brings copies of all the originals cuz i contacted NVC and they said all the originals would be returned at the time of interview............

thanks again for your help Afia

thank you so much......My name is Khadija and im from pakistan aswell but lived in US most of my life............thanks for your help

.........my husband is gonna have his interview in abu dhabi and i was just wondering what he needs to take to the interview with him...............i know he has to take marriage certficates.........birth certificates..........passport copies...........tax return stuff........

i just wanted to know what else he needs to take so he has everything they ask for........

and one more question i was reading someones review online and they said thier case was put on hold and they were asked to give evidnce that they plan to live in the US and it stated that the lady at the embassy suggested that they have the girls(petitioners) mother write a letter stating that she will support them until they get a house and get setteled............i am still a student in college and dont work and my brother is sponsering my husband...............my dad supports my studies and all my needs.........he pays for classes and intends to do so until i graduate in about 2years...................so i was asking is it ok if i get my dad to write a letter stating that i will support my daughters studies and any of her needs until she graduates and gets a job............and include my dads tax returns....and tuition reciepts................even tho my dad is not the sponser in the i864...........i hope you get my question....................thank you so much.............

......ANY help will be appreiciated............thank you so much.........

Khadija

[/

we are near the end of NVC process (waiting case complete(all packages received). I am unsure of the rest of what to expect. I know we will be sent an interview letter (what is in it?)(does it tell us the day of the interview or do we have to contanct the embassy for that?) and that the case will be forward to ABD from NVC. What will the Embassy do and what are we expected to do? Is there any packages or Emails we will get form the Embassy for a CR-1 or will it all be contained in the letter from NVC? I know we will schedule the medical based off the interview date (at least 1 week ahead) then show up for the interview. Is there anything I am missing in the process?

SO close yet so far!

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.