Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YAY! I just bought my ticket to see Habib Koite & Bamada at the Zellerbach Auditorium in Berkeley on Friday! :dance::dance: It's sad though that I don't have any friends interested in seeing it so I have to go alone. :crying: When my honey gets here, I'm gonna drag him around to all of this stuff! :whistle:

don't u hate that.. alot of things i am interested in i go alone, others just dont get my kinda stuff BUT luckily some of the same people tend to frequent and we kind of link up now when there is an event..

Timeline
Hey MsNelly!!

Has anyone notice? I've been on VJ all day. LMAO. I have nothing to do at work. So I've been online for 8 hours..oh boy.

KK

kk.. i noticed it, but didn't want to single u out like that LOL.. i was like dyam, somebody make u mad on fb LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YAY! I just bought my ticket to see Habib Koite & Bamada at the Zellerbach Auditorium in Berkeley on Friday! :dance::dance: It's sad though that I don't have any friends interested in seeing it so I have to go alone. :crying: When my honey gets here, I'm gonna drag him around to all of this stuff! :whistle:

????????????????????????????????????????? :unsure:

:lol: Who is Habib or why don't I have any friends?

Habib Koite is from Mali and sings beautiful West African music in a more contemporary style.

http://www.myspace.com/habibkoite

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK, i have some work if you need something to do...LOL

I cant wait to get thru this week i swear, JA soon come.. we decided we are gonna get D's football team and have them stay with us for a night or so at the villa, so that will be 5 boys ranging in age from 4 up thru 16, im sure i will be in need of a supply of appleton and a bottle of rum cream to keep me chill, so i dont bax none of them in the head...LOL

Hey MsNelly!!

Has anyone notice? I've been on VJ all day. LMAO. I have nothing to do at work. So I've been online for 8 hours..oh boy.

KK

kk.. i noticed it, but didn't want to single u out like that LOL.. i was like dyam, somebody make u mad on fb LOL

:rofl::rofl::bonk:

They block facebook from work.

????????????????????????????????????????? :unsure:

:lol: Who is Habib or why don't I have any friends?

Habib Koite is from Mali and sings beautiful West African music in a more contemporary style.

http://www.myspace.com/habibkoite

:rofl::ot2: I know you have friends Ells.... :bonk:

enjoy the concert my dear.

Timeline

i have been listening to gospel for the good part of the day and have this song but dont know who the artist is, since i dont know, i cant look them up on youtube, is there a way to insert a music link on here, cause im sure one of yall probably know, im guessing Quana....

Timeline
i have been listening to gospel for the good part of the day and have this song but dont know who the artist is, since i dont know, i cant look them up on youtube, is there a way to insert a music link on here, cause im sure one of yall probably know, im guessing Quana....

huh?? when did i become Evangelist Quana LOL just kidding.. honey u know its messed up cuz SSA blocks all music and pics so i am never able to enjoy w/ ya'll, sorry mi gyal.. hopefully somebody else can help once u get it up..

i can't believe u are having the team at the villa.. that is SOOOO neat of u.. u guys lives are really gelling.. YAYYYY.. so ur boys are going too right?? all of them will be together COOL

Timeline

yep quana, im trying to be as realistic as possible about this relationship...lawd knows that i have my days,but i also know that his kids are gonna be out of school for break.. and i want my kids to meet them and know them as well, we have a two bedroom villa with a master bedroom and then another bedroom with twin beds and then the living room has a pullout sofa so i figured why not. They can all chill in the pool, i can feed them snacks, we are bringing the playstation, movies and videos so im hoping that we can all get comfortable with one another and this will be the first time that D isnt working, so we get to be up in each others faces all day every day for a week!!!

Hey ladies i see you guys been chatting it up. lol

Yes ma'am.

How are you doing?

yep quana, im trying to be as realistic as possible about this relationship...lawd knows that i have my days,but i also know that his kids are gonna be out of school for break.. and i want my kids to meet them and know them as well, we have a two bedroom villa with a master bedroom and then another bedroom with twin beds and then the living room has a pullout sofa so i figured why not. They can all chill in the pool, i can feed them snacks, we are bringing the playstation, movies and videos so im hoping that we can all get comfortable with one another and this will be the first time that D isnt working, so we get to be up in each others faces all day every day for a week!!!

Sounds like fun!!! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.