Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies,, ( i dont see y'all but i know you all are there)

Thanks Shaunsgal, i continue to pray to the good lord everyday to thank him for allowing me to have a little bit of mind left... :lol: i am going to stop focusing on everybody and take out some me time.... thanks...im gonna have to ask TNW and MrsP how they stane also...LOL

Lawny... i need to hit you up in a bit, i know your lurking.

I will say again, though i have said it before.. though there has been bad blood at times on VJ, i find that i feel more supported here with the ladies i have met on VJ, in person and net wise than i do by my real flesh and blood friends. I am so thankful that i found VJ, otherwise i dont know quite how i would have managed throughout this relationship.

Be Blessed ladies, i am off to find some caffeine, so i can look alive

back later

morning sus

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Honey -

I am trying to guzzle the caffeine, too - but it's not working!! I was up late last night - went to a friend's house for another friend's bday dinner, and now I can barely move, we ate too much!! She made London Broil, Mac & Cheese, Potato Salad, Devilled Eggs, Stuffed Eggplant Bread, Homemade Rolls,,...... ate way way too much food!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

thanks Justica;

Honey I'm here...SEND me a PM, cause I'll have to run to a meeting in a bit...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Jamerican congratulations!!!! You looked beautiful on your special day!!!!! Now send in the paperwork!!!!

I am sooooo bad about understanding and following through so you guys are gonna get soooooo tired of me asking questions.....First question....I have to wait to get the marriage certificate first right?

Oooohhh....I just caught Jamerican's post.....CONGRATS MRS!!! I'll be checking your FB for pics soon! ;):dance::thumbs:

You looked beautiful Moira! Love the dress and everything!

Pictures will be on there TODAY....its driving me crazy....soooo many good pictures....

i am sure this has already been answered, but incase it hasnt, NO, you dont have to wait just send in a copy of the one the minister gave you. you dont need the original until later

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Timeline

Looks like CR/1 is the way to go right now. I know people who are getting through in Jamaica in 6-8 months (from filing to arrival date)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Morning Honey -

I am trying to guzzle the caffeine, too - but it's not working!! I was up late last night - went to a friend's house for another friend's bday dinner, and now I can barely move, we ate too much!! She made London Broil, Mac & Cheese, Potato Salad, Devilled Eggs, Stuffed Eggplant Bread, Homemade Rolls,,...... ate way way too much food!

How do you make that Sus? Sounds yummy!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Good morning Ladies,

I congrates to all, I am sorry to hear about the bad news and God will see us through all that we go through and remember he never puts us in a situation until he see our way out.

I have a quick question. A friend of mine dad lives up here and his dad is planning on filing for him and is family (wife and two kids). Will they need to full out a I 130 for each person or just one with the family info on there.

Thanks for the help

Timeline

Hey quana, niecy, mrsjeffs and nycgirl

good morning to you all

oh yeah and typee00 thanks for that website, hourglassangel, im going to order one of those things to wear under my wedding dress....LOL... so i can have an hourglass shape... the funny thing will be when i take it off afterwards and then i go back to Muffin shaped....LMAO

have a wonderful day, i am off to visit my father he is back in the hospital

Sorry to hear Ryon. I pray he gets well soon.

I am sending positive get well vibes to your Dad Ryon.

Morning Honey -

How do you make that Sus? Sounds yummy!!

Yummy I love eggplant that sounds good, do you have a recipe?

Lawny I am sending you positive vibes as well. God is always on time!

Happy Monday everyone :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

I haven't made the eggplant stuffed bread in a while - but basically, you peel the eggplant, slice it thin, dip it in egg then breadcrumbs or flour and fry it, then place it on paper towel to drain - I bought ready made pizza dough from the store - Roll it out, then spread a little tomato sauce over the crust, then a layer of eggplant, and a layer of mozzarella cheese and some -parmesan. Roll it up like a log, tuck the ends in and seal the edge - Bake it at a 425 degree oven for about 15 - 20 minutes until brown. I have made them stuffed with everything - spinach, broccoli, sausage, ...

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Ladies; morning and thanks for all the PRAYERS...

Claire; I still LOVE you and I'll be down your way soon to help you with the house work....jus mek sure mi ave a bed and a dutchpot a food

Ya'll keep me in your prayers...I go to trial April 13th!

everything will be fine lawny, i know it..BE BLESSED

hey all..

love and miss everyone, hope all is well. Still no sign of Roger coming, work is far and in between..whatever he has has to go towards living expenses and the kids.. there is no way that i can afford another trip right now.. i basically have started from scratch at the new place, altho I am soo thankful to my God for if making it possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so anyway.. this summer may be the next time i see him.. which sucks cuz jan was the last time :crying::crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.