aes

Delbros Document Verification No More

6 posts in this topic

Check this out

air21.com.ph

Air21. dont know any details but that is the website.

Its that one. my wife just registered for delivery today, at the USEM.

They have tracking numbers for online and text alert for notification.

Ingats

Bill n Arlette Nehring

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2008-04-23

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-25

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-30

I-130 Approved : 2008-09-22

NVC Received : 2008-10-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-10-12

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-10-15

Receive I-864 Package : ???

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-11-12

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-10-30

Receive IV Bill : 2008-10-31

Pay IV Bill : 2008-11-3

11-21-2008. nvc operator says papers in system as of 11-17-2008 pending 2 to 4 week review

11-23-2008 nvc sends request for nbi clearance not just the local police clearance. found out from call on 12-1-2008

12-15-2008 case complete but interview date will be after january and is not set yet

1-4-2009 Interview is scheduled for Feb 13th

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. We were told that Air21 will only be performing courier service for the US Embassy and no document verification. What company will be doing the document verification now that Delbros has stopped doing that? Does anyone know?

There is no more document verification, I saw that in another thread and also that's what I was told over the phone to the Embassy. My Fiance just passed her interview this past week without it.

Thanks. We were told that Air21 will only be performing courier service for the US Embassy and no document verification. What company will be doing the document verification now that Delbros has stopped doing that? Does anyone know?

Air 21 just delivers the visa after the interview. It seems to take longer than in the past though when it was Delbros, it has been 6 days since the interview and nothing. I saw another girls dates and it took her 8 days to receive

• 4 weeks later...

No more document verification. You just have to bring CENOMAR from NSO.

Air 21 delivers the visa and you'll have to pay at the booth inside the embassy for the delivery.

"... for our Love conquered both Time and Distance."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.