3,045 posts in this topic

EWTN - hope everything works out for you... what country are you in right now?

03/03/2010 - Package mailed with I-360, I-485, I-765

03/04/2010 - Package received & signed for by INS at VSC

03/08/2010 - Receipt issued for each form

03/11/2010 - All applications touched

03/25/2010 - All applications touched

03/26/2010 - RFE for I-360 issued, due by 06/21/2010

03/26/2010 - Biometrics for I-485 done

03/27/2010 - I-485 & I-765 touched

03/29/2010 - I-360 & I-485 touched

03/29/2010 - Prima Facie issued

03/30/2010 - I-360 touched

04/15/2010 - I-765 ordered production of new card

04/16/2010 - I-765 touched

04/19/2010 - I-765 EAD card mailed

04/20/2010 - I-765 touched

06/11/2010 - Response to RFE for I-360 mailed

06/14/2010 - RFE package received & signed for by INS at VSC

06/15/2010 - I-360 touched, processing resumed, decision or response in 60 days!

06/17/2010 - I-360 touched

06/18/2010 - I-360 touched

06/26/2010 - I-485 & I-765 touched

07/28/2010 - I-360 touched

08/14/2010 - I-360 APPROVED & notice mailed

08/14/2010 - I-485 TRANSFERRED to NBC for INTERVIEW

08/16/2010 - I-360 & I-485 e-mails received with status update from 08/14/2010

08/17/2010 - I-360 & I-485 touched

08/25/2010 - I-485 TRANSFERRED and is now being processed at a USCIS office

09/01/2010 - I-485 touched

10/03/2010 - I-360 touched, post-decision activity

10/18/2010 - Interview for I-485 (rescheduled since lawyer couldn't make it)

10/27/2010 - Interview for I-485 (rescheduled date for interview)

Filed: Other Timeline

Dear ETWN,

Yes, I heard that they are processing cases fast now, and also completing previous cases, I am not getting the point why your case has no updates, I have no idea how organized VSC is but just a thought that Is it possible that your file has been misplaced or documents are lost? and that is why they can't say anything on your case??

Have you tried sending emails to VSC? Did you contact senator? Did you get prima facie or any document that they have received your file? I am sorry if I am asking some stupid questions :o!! But can't you send them all the things again??

Filed: Timeline

Dear ETWN,

Yes, I heard that they are processing cases fast now, and also completing previous cases, I am not getting the point why your case has no updates, I have no idea how organized VSC is but just a thought that Is it possible that your file has been misplaced or documents are lost? and that is why they can't say anything on your case??

Have you tried sending emails to VSC? Did you contact senator? Did you get prima facie or any document that they have received your file? I am sorry if I am asking some stupid questions :o!! But can't you send them all the things again??

zainab wish u doing okay and Glad to see you positively participat on this Great forum ,everyone free to ask million question because more things will come up because of that .this forum is better and helpfull than any attorney think he is professionell or experienced to stolen money from victims of broken law .attorneys are creminell and just looking to stole money from everyone victimes of broken systems wish everyone carefull from them they are responsible for what they did to several people .everyone read the comments on here from friends will know what the attorney never say or knows ,on here and this forum i am sure that couples of attorneys read and learn to know how the case of i-360 be resolved .everything is clear ,the uscis ask for evidences ,every self petitioner should send the documents requested by uscis and uscis always willing to help greatfull the self representative who is not looking for someone to defend the case better because if u pick up attorney that mean u are not eligible and trying to get fraud benifits from uscis ,uscis is aware of everyone have attorney or representative ,take ur right by your hand and dont give your right to someone to play with it or lose it .how many attorneys lose the license and most of them in jail because of fraud ,wish everyone be careful and do it yourself is called self petition u dont need attorney .

the sweet EWTN file petition trough here attorney and catholic charitty but they dont help her and they dont care about here .

i am positive about her case is abondoned NO THINGS else .her case abondoned because her A# file showing removal proceeding the time was filed and they delay or ignore process of her case for missing documents or just for signature until the court done ,EWTN should start as a self representative NEW i-360 EVEN DEPORTED OR WAS IN PROCEEEDING AND LEFT VOLENTARY and things wil come up to process again even her case abondoned should be open for sending missing documents ,

i advise her to send letter to president and his wife ,to uscis director in dc ,cao customer service assistance in dc ,chief of homeland security ,and ssenators and congresmans to look into her file again .with this ligal movment her case will be in process again .the 10 years bar should be waived because uscis always waive anyone eligible even 10 or 2 she should file the i-601 waiver .also to seek necessary hel .

stay healty and strong there is always a ligal door .allah help all this humanity .

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

Dear ETWN,

Hey guys,

any good news cz I didn't see an approvle here for very long time....

Good luck to all of us

Vawa

Hey guys,

any good news cz I didn't see an approvle here for very long time....

Good luck to all of us

hi Mafen ,for me the notice will be in hand befor 18 this month .approval or RFE .No denial will be mailed at this times .wish our cases resolved favorably .its frustrated ,stressful .dramatic .terible .horrible

if your case was toushed after sending RFE and not getting Aproval/Denial or update the same week .your petition go for process of background check and for this reason your petition preapproved pending security clearance No petition approved until the security clearance recieved by the officer in charge to approve the petition .its the LAW .other ways approved petition must undergo security clearance befor aproval notice sent .Good luck now the FBI not delayed the process for background check .for adjustment of status the uscis approve the case if the security clearance not receieved after 6 months that called approved pending security clearance .other petition must wait until backgroung check receieved then they send approval if NO Record on system .

at this time you should contact

Ombudsman office

uscis director

Chief of homelande security

FBI office ask for ur file if it cleared or not yet .

also you may contact president and his wife .

senators will check for u if ur petition going trough security clearance but they could not fast the process .

i was told security clearance 1 year ago but those great offices move my case 100 % u should trust them . :yes: folow ur case by this very helpfull steps

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

hi Mafen ,for me the notice will be in hand befor 18 this month .approval or RFE .No denial will be mailed at this times .wish our cases resolved favorably .its frustrated ,stressful .dramatic .terible .horrible

if your case was toushed after sending RFE and not getting Aproval/Denial or update the same week .your petition go for process of background check and for this reason your petition preapproved pending security clearance No petition approved until the security clearance recieved by the officer in charge to approve the petition .its the LAW .other ways approved petition must undergo security clearance befor aproval notice sent .Good luck now the FBI not delayed the process for background check .for adjustment of status the uscis approve the case if the security clearance not receieved after 6 months that called approved pending security clearance .other petition must wait until backgroung check receieved then they send approval if NO Record on system .

at this time you should contact

Ombudsman office

uscis director

Chief of homelande security

FBI office ask for ur file if it cleared or not yet .

also you may contact president and his wife .

senators will check for u if ur petition going trough security clearance but they could not fast the process .

i was told security clearance 1 year ago but those great offices move my case 100 % u should trust them . :yes: folow ur case by this very helpfull steps

Thank u much for the info it was very helpfull.

How long it takes to get security clearance? I also sand them the FBI clearnce that was clean, so why thay do the same? It already was done.

Do u know can I get some info or what I need to writh to this ppl from the list u gave me?

Vawa

Thank u much for the info it was very helpfull.

How long it takes to get security clearance? I also sand them the FBI clearnce that was clean, so why thay do the same? It already was done.

Do u know can I get some info or what I need to writh to this ppl from the list u gave me?

you should contact them and your issues will be resolved in best manner .some times take 3 years or 4 years ,sometimes if u contact what i tell you will be short time .

What type of information is requested on a security clearance application?

The application form requires personal identifying data, as well as information regarding residence,

education and employment history; family and associates; and foreign connections/travel. Additionally, it

asks for information about arrests, illegal drug involvement, financial delinquencies, mental health

counseling, alcohol counseling, military service, prior clearances, civil court actions, and subversive

activities. The number of years of information required on the form depends on the level of clearance

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annualrpt07__June_11_2007_section3f_FBInamecheck.pdf

New "background clearance" policy at USCIS

Saturday, 07 March 2009 00:00 Atty. Daniel Hanlon .1367 12345(0 votes, average: 0 out of 5)

Once again, the USCIS has changed its policy with respect to background clearances on applicants for green cards in the US. Last year, the USCIS announced that it would issue approvals on applications for “Adjustment of Status” pending at least 180 days, even if the background clearances from the FBI and other agencies had not been completed. Under the new policy, the USCIS will not automatically approve applications for adjustment of status after 180 days, but will require USCIS adjudicators to obtain “authorization from Headquarters” to approve a pending case before the background clearance is obtained.

In announcing the previous policy on February 4, 2008, USCIS Associate Director of Domestic Operations, Michael Aytes, issued a memorandum revising USCIS’ policy of requiring complete background clearances before an application for adjustment of status may be approved. The Memo set forth policy, in which the USCIS, in cooperation with the FBI, would render final decisions on pending I-485 and I-601 (waiver applications) within 180 days of receipt. This policy was in accord with Congressional mandate and greatly reduced the waiting period for adjustment of status in most cases.

The February 2008 policy was sorely needed to clear a growing mass of unadjudicated applications. In the aftermath of 9-11, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) implemented strict procedures to screen out inadmissible aliens during the adjudication of applications fro US immigration benefits, such as adjustment of status, work authorization and naturalization. By regulation, DHS made FBI fingerprint and name checks, as well as Intragency Border Inspection Services (IBIS) checks mandatory prior to the approval of these immigration benefits. As a result, foreign nationals were subjected to delays of several months, and in some cases years, for the adjudication of their green card applications.

Applicants weary of such delays could seek “mandamus” relief in the Federal Courts, enlisting the intervention of a US District Court Judge to order the USCIS and related agencies to complete the background checks within a “reasonable time” as required under the Administrative Procedure Act (APA). While Mandamus remains a viable tool to obtain long overdue adjudication of green card applications, USCIS’ new policy may help individuals avoid litigation in many cases.

Under the revised policy of February 2009, the USCIS will continue to initiate the required background checks upon the receipt of applications for adjustment of status. Where the application is otherwise approvable and has been pending at least 150 days, the USCIS adjudicator must contact USCIS headquarters to determine the reasons for the background check delay. Case-by-case, USCIS Headquarters will authorize approval of the application for adjustment of status. As with the previous policy, USCIS will retain the files of cases where the application has been adjudicated pending the results of the background clearance. If the background clearance reveals a criminal history or other potential basis for ineligibility, USCIS will render a determination as to whether rescission or removal proceedings should be initiated against the alien.

The USCIS will continue its requirement that all applicable background clearances must be obtained before adjudicating N-400, Applications for Naturalization. An applicant for naturalization, however, may seek the intervention of a US District Court Judge if more than 120 days have passed since the interview and no decision has been rendered.

Applicants for adjustment of status may still look forward to receiving a decision from USCIS within 180 days. If more than 180 days elapses with no decision forthcoming, the applicant may consider filing a lawsuit seeking Mandamus relief to enforce the new CIS policy. Of course, litigation is generally a last resort and an applicant’s Immigration Attorney should exercise diplomacy with the USCIS to obtain a favorable resort for any applicant prior to filing suit in Federal Court.

hi everyone,silent member since long time ago.I benefited from other members wisdom and experience.I applied in end of sept 2009 and was approved end of march 2010.six months in all.No RFE.GLORY BE TO GOD.Pls can someone tell me what is next.I already have a pending I-485.Does my lawyer need to contact my local office for interview date or will they send me date automatically? .I wish you all best of luck.

Edited by papa

Congratulations papa! That's excellent. Good Luck with the remainder of the process. Can you please share with us what exactly you submitted in your application. Especially curious since you did not receive an RFE. Thanks!!

03/03/2010 - Package mailed with I-360, I-485, I-765

03/04/2010 - Package received & signed for by INS at VSC

03/08/2010 - Receipt issued for each form

03/11/2010 - All applications touched

03/25/2010 - All applications touched

03/26/2010 - RFE for I-360 issued, due by 06/21/2010

03/26/2010 - Biometrics for I-485 done

03/27/2010 - I-485 & I-765 touched

03/29/2010 - I-360 & I-485 touched

03/29/2010 - Prima Facie issued

03/30/2010 - I-360 touched

04/15/2010 - I-765 ordered production of new card

04/16/2010 - I-765 touched

04/19/2010 - I-765 EAD card mailed

04/20/2010 - I-765 touched

06/11/2010 - Response to RFE for I-360 mailed

06/14/2010 - RFE package received & signed for by INS at VSC

06/15/2010 - I-360 touched, processing resumed, decision or response in 60 days!

06/17/2010 - I-360 touched

06/18/2010 - I-360 touched

06/26/2010 - I-485 & I-765 touched

07/28/2010 - I-360 touched

08/14/2010 - I-360 APPROVED & notice mailed

08/14/2010 - I-485 TRANSFERRED to NBC for INTERVIEW

08/16/2010 - I-360 & I-485 e-mails received with status update from 08/14/2010

08/17/2010 - I-360 & I-485 touched

08/25/2010 - I-485 TRANSFERRED and is now being processed at a USCIS office

09/01/2010 - I-485 touched

10/03/2010 - I-360 touched, post-decision activity

10/18/2010 - Interview for I-485 (rescheduled since lawyer couldn't make it)

10/27/2010 - Interview for I-485 (rescheduled date for interview)

I submitted ff

Joint lease

Joint bank acc

Joint tax returns

Photos(marriage and wife birthday celebration)

bills(electric,gas phone)

health and life insurance

Cards from friends to common address

affidavid from 2 people

Wifes ID card showing common address

photos of Damaged items by wife

wifes medical report showing alcohol and bipolar

Police record of good morals

that is it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.