Oct. 14, 2008 Approval Notice Sent

Oct. 30, 2008 Card Returned as Undeliverable

Dec. 11, 2008 Card mailed to applicant

Dec. 24, 2008 Card Returned as Undeliverable

Dec. 31, 2008 Card mailed to applicant

Jan. 13, 2008 Card Returned as Undeliverable

Jan. 15, 2008 Card mailed to applicant

Jan. 23, 2008 Card Returned as Undeliverable

We moved to our new address less than a month after we filed and we also sent AR-11 and we received 3 confirmation letter from them for Change of Address.

And I received my biometric appointment to our new address and how come that my GC they've been sending it to the wrong state where we've never been to. Surprisingly, my husband and I continue to call and we continue to provide our current address by naming it and spelling it out – in English. The representatives read the address back to us in English, letter-for-letter and number-for-number.

My husband and I are really frustrated, he got laid off on Dec. 2008 and we are both jobless because I got denied my EAD and we did not re-apply because they we're approved my GC and I waited for it but unluckily I haven't gotten it yet. I already did infopass appointment to request stamp I-1551 for my passport but they never did because that time GC was on the way for delivery.

Any advice what is the best thing to do?

Thank you very much in advance.

GOD bless you all.

Sorry, that must be both annoying and frustrating, you have done all i think you can and should do, be hopeful that this time it would come.

I wonder what the problem is with them and why it keeps getting sent to the wrong address.

My EAD was returned as undeliverable because we changed address even though the AP was delivered but after calling them same day i got the notice they had it sent back to our new address.

Here's prayers that it gets there this time.

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: Timeline

Make another infopass appointment and double check the address they are mailing it to. Also make sure you have your name on your mailbox as this has been a reason given before for the card being returned. While you are at the infopass appointment ask again for the I-551 stamp.

If you fail to get your card again I would contact your Senator or/and your Congressman to get then to find out what is going on.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.