youandi

Help! Just want to Call the embassy

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our case got stuck at NVC for more than 5 weeks i think just because of Holidays :wacko: and fortunately :yes: was sent to the Embassy just last week , January 13 of 2009. I dont think our prospect to have January Interview date is possible anymore. My fiance called the embassy 3 days after they got our case and then he found out its already in their system but didn`t send the eligibility letter yet , or didnt show eligible yet on their database and '' NO Go '' show on the computer yet according to what the call center operator said. We have to wait at least 2 weeks before we can schedule an Interview date, or just after it shows on their computer that the letter is already sent then we can call to schedule interview date again.

Now i want to ask if its possible to call or email the embassy within that 2 weeks to be able to find out in advance if they already release my eligibility letter and that it shows on their system that i am already eligible before calling the Visa Information Services again. Who`s im gonna look for in the embassy? is it still Grace and Lorraine? Thanks VJers !!

God bless and Goodluck to all of Us and those who are on their way to Medical and Interview. :thumbs:

Feb. 06,2007 - Met online

March 13,2007- Met in Person(Manila) and spent time together

May 09,2007 - Engaged

May 23,2007 - Sweety went back home to Kalispell

Nov. 19,2007 - Sweety arrived again in the Phils. (Manila) and spent x-mas together

June 19,2008 - Sweety Returned to Kalispell Montana

July 21,2008 - I-12F sent to CSC

July 23,2008 - USCIS recieved

July 29,2008 - Got NOA1

Aug. 01,2008 -Touched Online

Dec.01,2008 - Petition Approved and sent to NVC

Dec.02,2008 - Touched Online...

Dec.10,2008- NOA2 Hardcopy (Mailbox)

Dec.08,2008- NVC sent the Notification Letter

Dec.16,2008- Recieve NVC Notification Letter w/ Case Number(MNL2008XXXXXX)

Jan.13 ,2009- Case sent to the Embassy

ElenVaughn

Hello....You know, we have same situation...mine got approved last December 10, I received MNL# on December 27th...I havent heard from them til now...dont know if they will till send papers to me or il just call them one of these days...Good luck on this journey.

Our case got stuck at NVC for more than 5 weeks i think just because of Holidays :wacko: and fortunately :yes: was sent to the Embassy just last week , January 13 of 2009. I dont think our prospect to have January Interview date is possible anymore. My fiance called the embassy 3 days after they got our case and then he found out its already in their system but didn`t send the eligibility letter yet , or didnt show eligible yet on their database and '' NO Go '' show on the computer yet according to what the call center operator said. We have to wait at least 2 weeks before we can schedule an Interview date, or just after it shows on their computer that the letter is already sent then we can call to schedule interview date again.

Now i want to ask if its possible to call or email the embassy within that 2 weeks to be able to find out in advance if they already release my eligibility letter and that it shows on their system that i am already eligible before calling the Visa Information Services again. Who`s im gonna look for in the embassy? is it still Grace and Lorraine? Thanks VJers !!

God bless and Goodluck to all of Us and those who are on their way to Medical and Interview. :thumbs:

Hi girl...You can call USEM a week after they got your case,just like what my fiancee did...The first time my fiancee called the USEM they said call back after 2 weeks,but i insisted to to my honey to call them after a week,fortunately we got the interview date..Goodluck and god bless you always...

May 09,2007 - Engaged

Nov. 19,2007 - Sweety arrived again in the Phils. (Manila) and spent x-mas together

July 29,2008 - Got NOA1

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

You don't have to wait for them to contact you. Now you can call the embassy using prepaid cards on your cp that don't cost you a lot like before.It is better you call them be ready of your case number when you make the call.

May 09,2007 - Engaged

July 29,2008 - Got NOA1

You don't have to wait for them to contact you. Now you can call the embassy using prepaid cards on your cp that don't cost you a lot like before.It is better you call them be ready of your case number when you make the call.

May 09,2007 - Engaged

July 29,2008 - Got NOA1

Read my reply on top of your timeline.

I was told the same thing, call back in 2 weeks... so I called again in 2 days... :whistle:

Got my interview set up right then!!

I would call again after a week at most...

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Timeline

Yep I was told to wait to weeks and call back the first time I called. I called a week later and got the interview set up. good luck.

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Timeline
Yep I was told to wait to weeks and call back the first time I called. I called a week later and got the interview set up. good luck.

Thank you guys for your answers. I appreciate it a lot. I tried to call today the number +632-3012000 and then the answering machine says if you know the extension number dial 7 so i dial the number 5184 and press # and its says that the operator is on the phone and try to call back later, and i did again the same thing with the extension number 5185 and it says the same thing to try to call back later.

what number did you use guys? did i dial the right numbers? Thanks again,

ElenVaughn

thank you...il call tomorrow using my cp. Actually, cant call from here bcoz theres no smart and PLDT line here...only GLOBElines. Will try to call tomorrow and hope that I will have a good result. By the way, how did u know guys that embassy received already the papers from NVC? I havent received any, except letter from NVC containing my MNL case number. I still dont know if my papers are already now at embassy since I dont have update since December 27th. Thanks for the reply and Good Luck.

Timeline

thank you...il call tomorrow using my cp. Actually, cant call from here bcoz theres no smart and PLDT line here...only GLOBElines. Will try to call tomorrow and hope that I will have a good result. By the way, how did u know guys that embassy received already the papers from NVC? I havent received any, except letter from NVC containing my MNL case number. I still dont know if my papers are already now at embassy since I dont have update since December 27th. Thanks for the reply and Good Luck.

********************************************************************************

We found out when my fiance called the visa call center to set up an Interview date and find out our case is still in the NVC due to long holidays and then called up the NVC again and told us its already sent to the embassy but have to wait until our case shows eligible before calling to Set up Interview Date. And yes you can inquire calling the embassy number with the local number.

ElenVaughn

Nowadays you can call USEM in any cellphone or landline. Don't have to be just PLDT landline like before.You can use any phone.

Nowadays you can call USEM in any cellphone or landline. Don't have to be just PLDT landline like before.You can use any phone.

Thanks. By the way, what number is to be called? I used 19091017878 bcoz it was stated there that only SMART AND PLDT landline have the access to call the embassy to set an interview date. By d way, My fiance just called me a while ago that he called manila embassy and informed him that they havent reecived yet our case from NVC...I dont know how possible is that since we were approved more than a month now, and i read some timeline here that a week after of approval they have a medical sched already. But, il still call tomorrow and hope i could have a good result already. Thank you guys.

Timeline

I called again this afternoon after trying to call 4 times this mornin, I am fortunate this afternoon to talked to someone from the embassy. I ask if its my eligibility in the database already, She said that our case is already in their database as of this 20th, But have to wait 2 days after, before i will have the eligibilty shes not sure on friday so to be sure call on our MOnday. She said there will be no letter to send to me, (maybe packet 4) I ask about the eligibility letter she talks about it but I forget what she said after the call, I keep saying Thank you Ma`am until i forgot what she told me..(hehehehe) I think I am excitement and all the happiness overflowed in my heart when she said We can Call Friday BEst on Monday to Set Up an Interview Date.

Does anyone get any letter before to Schedule Interview Date? Eligibility Letter or Packet letter? Thanks in advance for the Reply Co-VJers.....

ElenVaughn

Timeline

Thanks. By the way, what number is to be called? I used 19091017878 bcoz it was stated there that only SMART AND PLDT landline have the access to call the embassy to set an interview date. By d way, My fiance just called me a while ago that he called manila embassy and informed him that they havent reecived yet our case from NVC...I dont know how possible is that since we were approved more than a month now, and i read some timeline here that a week after of approval they have a medical sched already. But, il still call tomorrow and hope i could have a good result already. Thank you guys.

Just to inquire if your case is already in their system or if the eligibility shows already, I called the embassy local number....+632-3012000 with the local number 5184 or 5185 there are options there. I choose when the operator said if you already know the extension number which first i choose 5185 then 5184 when the first time i called was busy, I used my celfon when i called to inquire. We got the NVC notification letter with the MNL case Dec.08 2009 when make the letter and my fiance recieves it DEc.16. then called up Embassy with the visa call center to set up Interview Date just to find out our case is not yet there have to call again the NVC if they already sends it. then finds out January 14 our time its already sent to Embassy.

Just to inquire if your case is already in their system or if the eligibility shows already, I called the embassy local number....+632-3012000 with the local number 5184 or 5185 there are options there. I choose when the operator said if you already know the extension number which first i choose 5185 then 5184 when the first time i called was busy, I used my celfon when i called to inquire. We got the NVC notification letter with the MNL case Dec.08 2009 when make the letter and my fiance recieves it DEc.16. then called up Embassy with the visa call center to set up Interview Date just to find out our case is not yet there have to call again the NVC if they already sends it. then finds out January 14 our time its already sent to Embassy.

ElenVaughn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.