Raeka

CENOMAR and CEMAR or CENOMAR or CEMAR?

22 posts in this topic

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfiven.pdf

4. CERTIFICATE OF NO MARRIAGE RECORD (CENOMAR). If you have never contracted marriage, a CENOMAR (Singleness) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) and printed on NSO security paper should be submitted. You may call the NSO Information Center at 02-737-1111 to inquire on securing a CENOMAR or visit their web site at http://www.census.gov.ph.

Hi ruby_jade. I just want to confirm, National Indices of Marriage from NSO. When I applied I asked for CENOMAR but since I am already married, this is what they gave me. Now only less than a week before my interview, parang naguguluhan na ako. Just to make sure, what I got from NSO looks like this:

Republic of the Philippines

National Statistics Office

Office of the Civil Registrar General

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Be advised that the search for the name (my name) alleged to have been born on (my birthdate) in (birthplace) to (my parents' name) yielded one name most likely match in our National Indices of Marriage

_______

Date of Marriage:

Place of Marriage:

Name of Bride/Groom:

_______

This certification is based on the records of 1945-2008 marriages enrolled in the database as of September 30, 2008.

So is this the one you also have?

thank you so much. Sobrang tensyonado na ako. I have an officemate, i don't know if she's a VJ member but i refer this forum to her. She had her interview yesterday for K1 and she passed!!! I'm green with envy but at the same time i am happy for her. Hay!!! gusto ko na matapos to!

Best regards,

Ynatots

IR-1 Visa

Marriage : 2006-07-16 (after 8 years of bf/gf relationship)

I-130 Sent : 2007-01 (forgot the exact date)

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-03-07

Upgrade notification thru mail sent: 2008-09-12

LUD: 2008-09-19

Upgrade notification thru phone: 2008-09-19

LUD: 2008-09-22

LUD: 2008-09-23

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-25 (after 6 days of notification through phone)

National Visa Center

NVC received case (case number assigned): 2008-09-30

(Hubby in the US) received AOS bill and DS-3032: 2008-10-10

(Hubby in the US) paid AOS bill: 2008-10-10

AOS paid: 2008-10-15

DS-3032 received (email notification): 2008-10-15

IV Bill generated: 2008-10-15

IV Bill paid: 2008-10-17

IV Bill shows paid in the site: 2008-10-21

AOS and IV mailed to NVC: 2008-10-22

Received AOS and IV by NVC (by a certain Pearse): 2008-10-27

RFE on I-864: 2008-11-04

Case Complete at NVC: 2008-11-18

US Embassy

Medical Exam: 2008-01-07

Interview date: 2009-01-22...passed!!!

Receipt of Visa/Passport: 2009-01-24

POE: 2009-02-14 LAX

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfiven.pdf

4. CERTIFICATE OF NO MARRIAGE RECORD (CENOMAR). If you have never contracted marriage, a CENOMAR (Singleness) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) and printed on NSO security paper should be submitted. You may call the NSO Information Center at 02-737-1111 to inquire on securing a CENOMAR or visit their web site at http://www.census.gov.ph.

Hi ruby_jade. I just want to confirm, National Indices of Marriage from NSO. When I applied I asked for CENOMAR but since I am already married, this is what they gave me. Now only less than a week before my interview, parang naguguluhan na ako. Just to make sure, what I got from NSO looks like this:

Republic of the Philippines

National Statistics Office

Office of the Civil Registrar General

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Be advised that the search for the name (my name) alleged to have been born on (my birthdate) in (birthplace) to (my parents' name) yielded one name most likely match in our National Indices of Marriage

_______

Date of Marriage:

Place of Marriage:

Name of Bride/Groom:

_______

This certification is based on the records of 1945-2008 marriages enrolled in the database as of September 30, 2008.

So is this the one you also have?

thank you so much. Sobrang tensyonado na ako. I have an officemate, i don't know if she's a VJ member but i refer this forum to her. She had her interview yesterday for K1 and she passed!!! I'm green with envy but at the same time i am happy for her. Hay!!! gusto ko na matapos to!

yes sis ganyan din ang nakuha ko.. goodluck :dance:

welcome taga san hubby mo?

Taga Oklahoma ang hubby ko. nagkakapending pending nga ang application namin dahil sa tax transcript nya. yung dumating na tax transcript sa kanya ang nakalagay sa annual income nya 00.00.. pwede ba namang mag petisyon yung 00.00 ang kita sa isang taon... hayun naghihintay kami na ayusin ng IRS ang tax transcript... haaaaay...... :wacko:

wow pareho pala tayo ng cause of delay ng process... ung tax din ang problem skin...

d5muaz79s9.pngs-event.png

IR-5 for dad

02/16/12 - mailed I-130

02/27/12 - NOA1 petition received(hubby's birthday!)

06/06/12 - NOA2 stating I-130 approved

06/29/12 - NVC received case

07/09/12 - case entered in the system,assigned MNL # and IIN,email add given

07/12/12 - beneficiary emailed DS-3032, auto response received

07/18/12 - AOS fee bill/paid "IN PROCESS"

07/20/12 - AOS fee bill shows "PAID", mailed AOS package

07/25/12 - received AOS

07/25/12 - IV Fee Bill Invoiced, paid $230.00 "IN PROCESS"

07/26/12 - IV Fee bill shows "PAID"

07/28/12 - mailed IV Package

08/03/12 - received DS 230 packet

08/14/12 - sent RFE

08/16/12 - NVC received RFE

08/21/12 - log in failed

08/22/12 - case complete!

09/26-27/12 - medical at SLMC

10/04/12 - interview

12/01/12 - Left Philippines

it is required for the interview. One gets a ceNOmar (certificate of no marriage) if you are still single. If one is married he or she must get a ceNmar (certificate of marriage). Note a Cenmar is different from the marriage certificate.

"hey if you are married and on CR1/IR1 please get you marriage index or the CENMAR... "

DITTO!!! COs have been asking for CENMAR since USEM quit doing DV. If you don't have it could extend getting your visa.

whoah!!! now i am really confused!! i went to nso to get the cenomar/cenmar and they gave me only the cenomar! they said na pareho lang daw yun?! i dont know what to do anymore. i was married before but i have been annuled and lumalabas sa cenomar ko yong first marriage ko. they said to attach the annulment papers at ok na daw yon. so am i good to go? pls help. thanks

ok thank you very much! ingat

yup cenomar for k1 .. just get it sis together with your annulment papers.

it is required for the interview. One gets a ceNOmar (certificate of no marriage) if you are still single. If one is married he or she must get a ceNmar (certificate of marriage). Note a Cenmar is different from the marriage certificate.

[/quote

SO u mean CENMAR is different than CENOMAR??heheheh cause I thought it's the same and they just only forgot to put O in CENMAR..So since Im already married I will get CENMAR (certificate of marriage)??? CORRECT?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.