delcy

k1 fiacee visa

1 post in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello everyone here in this site...i am new here so i dont knw how to start

i want to gather some ideas and suggestions from all the members in here so i can apply it to m own probs in applying my K1 visa

acctually i had my interview last Sept22 2008 in th US embassy manila during the interview my fiance who was with me during that time was called by the consul and she ask y my fiance stayed here in Phil for so long,acctually he stayed here for bout 6months the reason is the airline company that he was working with was closed due to some reasons and then he prefer to stay with me here in Phil to be together and hoping to travel to US together but the consul didnt like that way,she told my fiance to go back to US get a job and send them a copy of letter of employment and current income cheques,we didnt think that staying here in Phil for that long will be a big issue because he has a bunch of savings in his account,

in the last window the lady there gave me a pink slip and ask me to pay for the visa delivery,i tried her asking bout the consul told my boyfrient during the interview,she said not to worry about beacuse its not anymore necessary knowing that i am a licensed teacher,we felt very good that time hoping that everything is ok

we went back home and wait for the visa,but after sever5al text to Delbros tracking my visa the hotline always said still on the process in the embassy,we called embassy and they tell us they really need the papers the consul told us to submit,

then that was very sad coz we think everything was ok,my bf fly back to US last October 13 and send me the said papers last week of november throgh the Fed ex courier,i send those to Manila embassy throughj same courier December 1st 2008,after how many weeks my bf in Us called the embassy and ask hows the papers goin on and they said wait for 1 month,

we are getting worried because they said they will contact me to resume the process but until now didnt hear any from them,

can anyone in this site can give an advice and suggestion wat to do,is anybody here undergo in this kind of mess in K1 process?

guys any advice of even just a perly from m qoute will be highly appreciated....

thank you so much and more power to all.....

delcy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.