Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

I 30 Priority date 2005, Need help ?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys,

I am in a situation where my Employee has filed a cancellation of H1B... I believe in 10/27/08. I have been in US since 1999 in student status... and I got my MS here..

During that time, in 2005 my dad applied an I 30 for me... I have sent and received a letter from USCIS that both my cases.. as far as change of status and I 30 are in process...

What my questions are:

What are the my options if I want to stay in US while my I 30 process is actually over???

During this time I have pretty much spent every single savings I had and invested in US.. Thinking I would stay here.. I have a house, I have a car other stuff.. so I am pretty much settled however my status is shaky...

Please Advice.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...